KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Woohoo, official off-topic thread!

Woohoo, official off-topic thread!
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3949): « First ... « 3946 3947 [3948] 3949 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Put another way, Bronie's are in the same family as "furries".

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 01:48 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Autocorrect. And mobile won’t let me edit it, but I did know it was Bronie.

Obviously I don’t remember you either. Did you change your name?

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 01:51 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Brownie. laughing out loud

I believe the term is "Bronie". Brownie is a delicious fudge bar, while Bronie's are the butt monkey's of fandom.

No matter how embarrassing ones interests, you can always say "At least I don't watch My Little Pony".

I think being a fudge licker lapping between your own two sesame buns is worse than watching ponies, bruh. Nice try but that won't ever be not weird.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 01:56 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice

Not as far as I can remember. And with my memory, you never know.

I mostly hung out in Comic Book Vs. Been here since 2009 or so.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 01:58 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I think being a fudge licker lapping between your own two sesame buns is worse than watching ponies, bruh. Nice try but that won't ever be not weird.

Leave me out of your sick fantasies, furry.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 01:59 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Think of Space Jam when Danny Devito sent angry space midgets to harass everybody. The experience is like that here now.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 02:04 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Huh... The me from back then is probably best forgotten then if it means starting fresh here.

Other cool people I remember who just vanished one day include like Cyner and Etherean Fire. Scenario was alright too. Not sure whatever happened to Scream though after leaving that discord server we were briefly in that became inactive.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 02:16 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Huh... The me from back then is probably best forgotten then if it means starting fresh here.

Other cool people I remember who just vanished one day include like Cyner and Etherean Fire. Scenario was alright too. Not sure whatever happened to Scream though after leaving that discord server we were briefly in that became inactive.

I mean worst case scenario is you were a stubborn jackass. So was everybody else.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 03:04 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

My problem is, I'm too kind.

But nobodies perfect.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 03:08 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

In the spirit of restarting some conversation with old friends, I’d like to pose an important philosophical question: is Grape Ape a Kaiju? If not, why? If yes, are any or all of the following list also considered Kaiju?

Big Bird
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Jabber Jaw
The Cloverfield monster
Mighty Joe Young
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Galactus
The Lion Turtle (Avatar: TLA)
Smoky the Bear

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 03:40 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

I don’t even remember you but I’m already glad I put you on an ignore list years ago. Bravo, sir or madam.
You're an emotional retard. I used to sodomize guys like you in the Marine corps.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 05:30 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Tzeentch
You're an emotional retard. I used to sodomize guys like you in the Marine corps.

Hmm...Quanchi, is that you?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 11:14 AM
cdtm

Hmm...Quanchi, is that you?

Don't let the trolls get to you.

Especially not the furry kind. Just laugh like everyone else.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 04:34 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by cdtm
Don't let the trolls get to you.

Especially not the furry kind. Just laugh like everyone else.

Concerning you know what fur is despite puberty yet hitting you. Show me on the doll where the stranger touched.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 04:42 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

This cook said I was on ignore

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 04:42 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Took everybody off that. Figured most of them were gone anyway.

Unless you’d like to be back on for some reason.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 05:23 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

I'm already on the ignore list.

the ignore list of life

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 05:34 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Tzeentch where the **** are the symbols ._ at the end of your name?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 05:49 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

I've been looking for years

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 07:32 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I’m going to say that Grape Ape is, in fact, consider a Kaiju. As well as Clifford, Big Bird, and pretty much that entire list except for Galactus would qualify as a Kaiju.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 08:18 PM