KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » M.Bison vs Raiden

M.Bison vs Raiden
Started by: colonelf40

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SmashBro
What nukes did Bison survive?
Here ya go.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/b/sfa3char.htm

Old Post May 29th, 2008 12:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Here ya go.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/b/sfa3char.htm

Don't see where they call that a nuke but anyway Raiden also survived an explosion too.

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Jun 5th, 2008 at 04:39 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 04:36 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Don't see where they call that a nuke but anyway Raiden also survived an explosion too.
It had a mushroom cloud. Seriously.

Show a more impressive explosion than that that Raiden survived.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:42 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

It had a mushroom cloud. Seriously.

So? There's no way to tell how big it was to call it a nuke.

Show a more impressive explosion than that that Raiden survived.

Which one is more impressive is based on opinion. I say they're both equally impressive to be fair. Just look at the video and see for yourself. It's not like Raiden's explosion was weak or something (heck it even took out the surroundings):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvVtoVSzkJw

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 02:46 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So? There's no way to tell how big it was to call it a nuke.

Which one is more impressive is based on opinion. I say they're both equally impressive to be fair. Just look at the video and see for yourself. It's not like Raiden's explosion was weak or something (heck it even took out the surroundings):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvVtoVSzkJw
1. Humor me then. Name another bomb made that can cause a mushroom cloud, that is not a nuke.

2. It was a near suicide move used in desperation by Raiden. And is not as impressive as a nuke.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 02:56 AM
Bro SMASH

1. Humor me then. Name another bomb made that can cause a mushroom cloud, that is not a nuke.

2. It was a near suicide move used in desperation by Raiden. And is not as impressive as a nuke.

1. I saw a similar thing in Dragonball and it wasn't a nuke.

2. Only in your opinion. Besides, you do realize that Bison lost his body in that "nuke", don't you?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 05:05 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dragon Ball also happens to be a cartoon set in a place where tigers can fly airplanes. no expression

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 05:42 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1. I saw a similar thing in Dragonball and it wasn't a nuke.

2. Only in your opinion. Besides, you do realize that Bison lost his body in that "nuke", don't you?
1. You are right. It was a blast by Piccolo. And DB makes no logical sense whatsoever in...ANYTHING, the king of the world is a blue cat for Christ's sake.

2. No, he did not. He was injured by it, and finished off by gattling gunfire.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 06:23 AM
Bro SMASH

1. You are right. It was a blast by Piccolo. And DB makes no logical sense whatsoever in...ANYTHING, the king of the world is a blue cat for Christ's sake.

2. No, he did not. He was injured by it, and finished off by gattling gunfire.

1. Well you said humor you so...

2. Only if you look at that one but what about this one:

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/b/sfa3gui.htm

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 05:52 PM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

God of lightning ftw!

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 09:47 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1. Well you said humor you so...

2. Only if you look at that one but what about this one:

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/b/sfa3gui.htm
1. You can't bring up an example of another bomb the US has that isn't some sort of nuclear or atomic weapon.

2. He was also fighting with Charlie at the time and could not properly defend it.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 11:04 PM
Bro SMASH

1. You can't bring up an example of another bomb the US has that isn't some sort of nuclear or atomic weapon.

2. He was also fighting with Charlie at the time and could not properly defend it.

1. You do realize that nukes aren't the only kind of explosion that can make a "mushroomy cloud" do you?

2. Which makes no sense since all Charlie did was holding him. If it's that easy to catch him with an explosion, then I can't see how it's really that impressive.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 02:28 AM
NemeBro

1. You do realize that nukes aren't the only kind of explosion that can make a "mushroomy cloud" do you?

2. Which makes no sense since all Charlie did was holding him. If it's that easy to catch him with an explosion, then I can't see how it's really that impressive.
1. Any explosion large enough in the atmosphere has one. But name another bomb we have that makes one. Seriously, wtf do you think they were thinkin the bomb was when they made the ending? Some random bomb with a mushroom cloud? Hell no, it is a nuke.

2. Hold him so that he could not brace for the attack.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 02:33 AM
Bro SMASH

1. Any explosion large enough in the atmosphere has one. But name another bomb we have that makes one. Seriously, wtf do you think they were thinkin the bomb was when they made the ending? Some random bomb with a mushroom cloud? Hell no, it is a nuke.

2. Hold him so that he could not brace for the attack.

1. And I suppose you know what they were thinking when they made that ending, huh? Besides, you yourself know that any explosion large enough will make the same effect so whatever bomb is used shouldn't matter.

2. So then it's easy to catch him with an explosion; just catch him off guard.

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Jun 10th, 2008 at 02:50 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 02:41 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Hmm, I always thought it was a nuke simply because Charlie can be quoted saying "I'm going to 'nuke' the entire area!" before dropping the bomb(s)...

But then again, it looked like he was dropping 30 or more of the things so... meh *shrugs*.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 08:08 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Isn't Raiden a god? i.e He is immortal?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 08:24 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Immortal, yet defeatable by mortals...

*Looks around*

Well he is!

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 08:26 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1. And I suppose you know what they were thinking when they made that ending, huh? Besides, you yourself know that any explosion large enough will make the same effect so whatever bomb is used shouldn't matter.

2. So then it's easy to catch him with an explosion; just catch him off guard.
1. Yeah it should. T3h radiation is a factor as well.

2. Yeah. A nuke level explosion which Raiden can't begin to rival without a suicide attack.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 05:12 PM
Bro SMASH

1. Yeah it should. T3h radiation is a factor as well.

2. Yeah. A nuke level explosion which Raiden can't begin to rival without a suicide attack.

1. But you still don't know if it was really a nuke or not.

2. Except, here again, you don't know if it was really nuke. Besides, he didn't survive the explosion in that ending so it's not really impressive, especially if someone like Charlie was holding him back.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 08:07 PM
NemeBro

1. But you still don't know if it was really a nuke or not.

2. Except, here again, you don't know if it was really nuke. Besides, he didn't survive the explosion in that ending so it's not really impressive, especially if someone like Charlie was holding him back.
1. Besides the fact Charlie said he was gonna NUKE the place!? Stop grabbing at straws, Jesus...

2. Yeah, I do. He did survive the explosion when ready for it, and that is more impressive than anything Raiden has done, who fights the slow MKers Shang Tsung and Quanchi(human speed). Charlie is above most MKers as well. SF>>>>>MK.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 02:12 AM