KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Harry Potter vs. Captain America

Harry Potter vs. Captain America
Started by: Soljer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tsscls

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
cmon people. their is a height of fanboyism. protego will take affect BEFORE cap's shield hits. also remember that harry's wands can do magic by itself at times. expelliarmus, and there goes cap's shield out of his hands. then he is at harry's mercy. crucui{he doesnt have to say it, he just has to mean it}. wingardium leviosa{upskirt view of cap's to finally take care of the lebian in a man's disguise question}. knock him unconcious. spectumsempra, goodbye cap and maybe even the shield{remember it has no prtection against mystical attacks}.

deathly hollows wand of destiny. PLUS, harry can never die unless voldermort dies. hes the final hocrux. not to mention he can summon his firebolt and speed away from cap and his shield cause the shield cant change direction midway. {btw cap throwing his shield faster then a missile is plot device}.

I was at a toss-up until I read this. All of these made-up latin words that I don't understand make me think Cap would take this.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 01:08 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Oh what do you know?! You think that soccer should have the glorious title of being called football. You in America now boy where football is football! We ain't got no time for no foreigners running around and kicking a ball with their step-overs and trick shots. Peyton Manning is better den em all! [/countryaccent] Sorry bout NB...I don't know what came over me.

what? or who?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 01:09 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Oh what do you know?! You think that soccer should have the glorious title of being called football. You in America now boy where football is football! We ain't got no time for no foreigners running around and kicking a ball with their step-overs and trick shots. Peyton Manning is better den em all! [/countryaccent] Sorry bout NB...I don't know what came over me.

Pass the bombastic to the left hand side. smokin'

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 01:12 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

Also, I may be wrong, but i believe that Cap has taken a Bat-kick in one or two x-overs and hasn't been erased from existence.
Batkick>spectumsempra+protego+expelliarmus AND wingardium leviosa.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 01:12 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Wft Harry can die if he couldn't Falks the Pheoniix wouldn't have healed him when he was dying. If he couldn't die Dumbledore would have known because he knows everything....

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 01:15 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Naija boy
Pass the bombastic to the left hand side. smokin'

Hellz yeah!

Originally posted by Raoul
what? or who?

I don't know, I think I'm changing Raoul. Don't forget your promise!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 01:16 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

How is Harry going to win if he's hiding behind a stationary shield charm?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 02:03 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Steve or Bucky kill Harry.

Steve throw his shield in the face ftw, after dodging the first attack.

Bucky kill the teen by shoting him in the face with his gun.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 02:23 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

can't harry just turn him into a frog?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 02:54 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The spell would have to hit Cap.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:13 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pluck
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think harry's fast enough

his best reactions are vs. other spells

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:48 AM
Pluck is currently offline Click here to Send Pluck a Private Message Find more posts by Pluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

bump

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 03:23 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by illadelph

More options is better for creativity and to alleviate the stagnation that has beset this forum.

KMC, dying since 2007.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 03:27 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

lolol

it’s dead. this is a corpse. we are the worms eating the corpse.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 03:32 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote