KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Who do you think is the Top Game Star?

Who do you think is the Top Game Star?
Started by: OMG-Toothpaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colonelf40
Sorry Lana My Exotic Rani!
but he wanted to know and i just helped him out.

And besides Italians invented Fascism yes

You shouldn't have used the word in the first place.

And Italians did not invent Fascism. An Italian man invented Fascism. Now stop with the racism.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 12:42 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Anyway, on topic, I'd have to say the Prince and that the list sucks because he's not on it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 12:52 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Prince is gay. Link is gayer.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:11 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Mario's not Italian. He was born and raised in Brooklyn.

Please Lana(The Exotic Rani) dont ban me for this post its just to clear things up and Im not a racist but im gonna explain ethnic slurs to help violent2dope out so forgive me if i hurt your feelings im a Paki myself so you cant label me as a rasict.

And Mario is of Italian decent and that makes him a Wop.

Please dont ban me Exotic Rani Lana and i'll never mention any of the above anymore.

Last edited by Peach on Aug 8th, 2007 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:43 AM
colonelf40 is currently offline Click here to Send colonelf40 a Private Message Find more posts by colonelf40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I do not EVER want to see any language like that on here again. Ever. That is a warning. You have been told and warned numerous times about that. I will not tolerate such disgusting behavior on here. It is never called for and it is never, ever acceptable. Period, end of story.

And just a note, what race you are has no effect at all. Anyone can be racist, so don't even try that.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Aug 8th, 2007 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:48 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why are you callin Lana an exotic Rani?(PM me on the answer if it'll get you banned).

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:51 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

The Prince is gay. Link is gayer.

The Prince obviously is not gay, considering how he reacts to Farah.

Please Lana(The Exotic Rani) dont ban me for this post its just to clear things up and Im not a racist but im gonna explain ethnic slurs to help violent2dope out so forgive me if i hurt your feelings im a myself so you cant label me as a rasict.

And Mario is of Italian decent and that makes him a .

Please dont ban me Exotic Rani Lana and i'll never mention any of the above anymore.

Enjoy your ban.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:51 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by General Kaliero
The Prince obviously is not gay, considering how he reacts to Farah.

As much as I support Link, no. The Prince is so agile and fast that he'd slaughter him. If all else fails, he's got the Mega-Freeze ability as well. Plus, even if he made a mistake he could rewind it.
I never said that Link could beat Prince, tho that's what I believe, but I will only discuss it in game vs., bring it there.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:56 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I never said that Link could beat Prince, tho that's what I believe, but I will only discuss it in game vs., bring it there.

Yeah, misinterpreted. I edited it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:59 AM
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lana
I do not EVER want to see any language like that on here again. Ever. That is a warning. You have been told and warned numerous times about that. I will not tolerate such disgusting behavior on here. It is never called for and it is never, ever acceptable. Period, end of story.

And just a note, what race you are has no effect at all. Anyone can be racist, so don't even try that.

Agreed Exotic MahaRani Lana.

And btw only White people can be rascist its a fact of history just look at what the Spanish/British Empire did to the people of their former colonies.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 02:12 AM
colonelf40 is currently offline Click here to Send colonelf40 a Private Message Find more posts by colonelf40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

And btw only White people can be rascist its a fact of history just look at what the Spanish/British Empire did to the people of their former colonies.

That in itself is racism. Good job.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 02:22 AM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Master Chief no doubt he will sell millions of Xbox 360's this september along with the limited edition Halo 3 xbox 360.

i mean when halo 2 was out, Masterchief and stuff was all over cnn and other news networks like something big. Mario is pretty close too, after some decades of time to sink in ofcourse, but times change.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 02:25 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by BackFire
No Samus?

No, no, no, no!!

The horror!!!

The nightmare of seeing another discussion about Samus versus Master Chief is too much for me to take.

My head might explode into little gibs.

Ahhhhh!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:27 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Wow, your a tool. Please leave and never come back. Thanks.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:50 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

...What the f*ck!? You just made an extremely racist statement!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 04:19 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Getting back on TOPIC would be very nice ALL OF YOU.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 06:38 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Spidervlad
MC and Cloud easily.
Yep.
Originally posted by Spidervlad
How can Mario be cool? He's a freaken Italian plumber.
Cosigned.
Link is gay
Cosigned.
Please Lana(The Exotic Rani) dont ban me for this post its just to clear things up and Im not a racist but im gonna explain ethnic slurs to help violent2dope out so forgive me if i hurt your feelings im a Paki myself so you cant label me as a rasict.

And Mario is of Italian decent and that makes him a Wop.

LOL @ Exotic Rani Lana and Mario being whatever you just called him.
Why are you callin Lana an exotic Rani?(PM me on the answer if it'll get you banned).
I lol'd.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Aug 8th, 2007 at 06:50 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 06:43 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote