KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom vs Ultimate Venom

Who would win this battle?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Venom (Eddie Brock) 17 85.00%
Ultimate Venom 3 15.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Venom vs Ultimate Venom
Started by: Yoshi Fanatic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Eddie would rip ult eddie apart.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 10:29 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indded, it's not even a fight.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 01:28 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

disagree about ultimate venom being awful, thats nothing but haters opinions and downplaying him to be honest ultimate venom looks cooler then 616, the guy held his own against avengers even tho he didin win, he was a beast, however sadly the 616 venom would win overall but in a stupid curbstomp blink that my opinion im done peace out.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 04:23 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I actually prefer more human looking Venom. They've been drawing him as an ape in both ult and 616 for years now, not a fan of huge muscular arms and tiny legs.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 06:07 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
I actually prefer more human looking Venom. They've been drawing him as an ape in both ult and 616 for years now, not a fan of huge muscular arms and tiny legs.

I completely agree with you. One of my favorite renditions of him is his 1st appearance by McFarlane.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 07:20 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I completely agree with you. One of my favorite renditions of him is his 1st appearance by McFarlane.
thumb up He actually looked menacing rather than just muscular. Maximum Carnage version is great as well. Also I grew up watching 90's TAS and that version was more human-like too. As much as I love and praise Spectacular SM show wasn't really a fan of their Venom design.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 05:37 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Maximum Carnage and Separation Anxiety were probably my first comics. They were what got me into them and made Venom one of my favorite comic characters. What I like about how he is drawn in those is that when he is Venom, he is the exact same size when he isn't wearing the suit. It just simply covered the muscle that was there.

I think if they were to make a movie based on his 1st appearance, it might could make a horror movie. He was the definition of Villain.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 01:44 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote