KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » after the 7th book

after the 7th book
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was great!!!!! You're a really good writer!!! big grin

Can't wait till you update!!! smile

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 03:13 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg great job, especially on spacing
very good post, hope u post more today
i am, allot actually

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 04:52 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

enjoy my public my fave post yet is here

Harry arrived at the burrow at 1am in the morning he decide to fly there on a broom he borrowed from Miss Figg as he approached the house he saw that the lights down stairs were on and he smiled dose Mrs. Weasley ever sleep and went to the door and tapped it a few time a voice called "come in Harry dear I wish to talk to you while Ginny is asleep". He walked in to find Mrs. Weasley sitting at the table with 2 plates of soup it was very warm all over the house and outside Harry had forgotten it was summer. Mrs. Weasley smiled “sit down dear have some soup”. Harry did what he was told he knew just about what mars weasley was going to say. “Now dear I have something I wish to talk to you about Ginny Ron and hermonie have worked out new sleeping arrangement you will be sleeping in Ginny’s room”. Harry smiled he did not like the way Mrs. Weasley was looking at him while he did “there for I wish to tell you some rules I have under my roof at this time” she said in a milled voice
“1 you are not to fell any part of my darters body u may hug her and kiss her but nothing else”
“2 you may snuggle with her on the couch but you must not sleep in the same bed or you will be moved to the spear room”
“And 3 you must not seen her naked in any way or I will rip out your eyes you got that Harry”

she said the last one loud and Harry knew she was serious Harry nodded and heard creaking from the steps and a voice “mum what’s with all the yelling?” it was Ginny when she got to the bottom of the stairs she stop and Harry just looked at her she was wearing a white tank top and some boy short under wear when she realized Harry was looking at her she blushed. “Come on bed time both of you” said Mrs. Weasley in a sleepy voice and pushed them up stairs.

Ginny led Harry to her room when she opened the door and let him in she closed the door and grabbed his hands where she placed them on her hips and started moving them up under her tank very slowly while kissing him deeply Harry felt her skin it was smooth and warm to it was only when Harry felt the bottom of her soft nipples that he took his hands away “no Ginny I promise your mum I wouldn’t” she smiled “I didn’t though” and she grabbed his hands again placing them on her hips again this time Harry moved them away before she could move them “I promises her not to and I wish to stick to my word she only said under her roof so wait till tomorrow and we will go down to the river” Ginny smiled “ok but sleep holding my hand ok” Harry smiled and got changed out of his clothing placing on some shorts and got to the bed next to Ginny’s while holding her hand where they both fell to sleep.

Last edited by simonrob123 on Aug 21st, 2007 at 11:30 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 11:27 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

very gud post, hope u post more

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 01:30 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

yay new post time my loving fans

The next morning Harry woke before Ginny and left her to sleep while he went to see Mrs. Weasley to see if he could get some food for later when he and Ginny were going to the river he wanted to have a picnic with her when he got down to the kitchen he was about to speech when Mrs. weasley put her hand up to stop him “you can go down to the river and I will make u a picnic lunch if you bring Ron and hermonie as well I don’t what u and Ginny to go sneaking off together alone”. “how did you know” Harry asked “I’m a mum dear I know how to listen threw doors with out extendible ears” Harry smiled you can go ask Ron and hermonie if they want to know if you like there eating breakfast in the garden”. Harry left for the garden as he got out side he saw Ron and hermonie not eating on the table but under a tree Ron was eating of a fork help by hermonie. Harry smiled and as Ron was about to eat a bit of egg and bacon Harry pulled out his wand and for the first time ever he used Wingardium Leviosa non verbly and move the fork to him and took a bite they both looked you at harry as he walked over to the table to get some egg and bacon for him self ron laugh as he walked over “we heard mum last night you and ginny cant have any fun can you” “we found away around it” harry smiled “as long as we don’t do I near the house where fine witch is why I came out to talk to you you two want to come down to the river with us later” hermonie looked at harry “o yes we will come ive been wanting to have a duel with ether you or ginny for walking in on use two nights ago”. Harry smiled and went back in to wake ginny.

Harry grabbed a tray to take his and ginny’s food on and Mrs. Weasley asked him if he wanted to have a party later to celebrate the end of Voldermort Harry smiled “yes Mrs. Weasley I would love a party but not only to celebrate the end of voldermort I wish to have a party to celebrate teddy when is he coming to live here” Mrs. Weasley smiled tonight dear hagrid will bring him and with that Harry ran up the stairs to talk to Ginny he walked in to her room to find her crying in a ball Harry placed the food down and hugged her “what wrong” she turned “I got some mail from some one at school a relative of the love goods look what he said well you look”

You look nice in at tank top maybe I should place my hands on your hips I would not move them away

Nathan Lovegood

Harry ripped the paper in his hand “it ok Ginny ill get him well use the date today as bait to catch him he wont resist looking at you in a cute little bikini will he. Ginny smiled and kissed him “he’s not the only one is he” and they both laught.

Harry went down to see Mrs. Weasley and asked Mrs. Weasley a question he had wanted to know for a long time “Mrs. Weasley can I give you my volt key so that you can buy me a new broom and owl I’m going to need them for hogwarts this year seeing I’m still quiddich captain of Gryffindor” “of course Harry dear you will have it later today I was going to buy you an owl as a gift anyway for saving everyone”. Harry smiled he knew his vault would be over flowing now that he had lupids and tonks money to look after too harry told Mrs. Weasley he wanted to get another Firebolt and left to find Ron to ask for pig so he could send a letter to professor McGonagall

Dear professor McGonagall

Thank you for sending the letter it was originally from my mum so thank you

I was wandering if there was a way to set up a dueling club at hogwarts this year
Please send back with your ideas

Harry

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 07:49 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

very gud post, hope u post more soon

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 04:26 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was great!!!

Can't wait till you update!!! eek!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 09:58 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg wen u posting argh!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 11:23 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

enjoy my fave readers

Harry went back up to Ginny’s room to get changed when he came back down he saw Ginny Ron and hermonie all ready to go Ginny was wearing a pair of board shorts and a blue with pink flowered bikini top and had the towel bag slung around her neck Ron once again had his arms wrapped around hermonie he was also wearing board shorts but they looked like they had been Fred’s before they were Ron’s hermonie was wearing a purple one piece and a see threw skirt Ron had his wand out levitating the basket of food Harry walked over to Ginny and kissed her on the cheek “you look beautiful” he wisped and she blushed

As they got to the top off the hill Harry could see that they were not the only once that wanted to go for a swim that day down by the river he could see that Luna had decided enjoy the sun he let out a call to her “hey Luna what up” her head gave a little jerk and looked over to see who it was she swam to the river bed and got out off the water Harry could see that she was wearing a silver one piece as they got down to the river Luna hugged Harry witch made Ginny look a bit green with envy. Luna looked at the rest of them “what are you all doing down here”. “Having a picnic u want to join us” hermonie asked and they all went to Luna's fave spot to chill.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:30 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok gud post, not tht long mad
keep it up tho, big grin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 05:16 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Amazing!!! eek! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!!! eek!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 08:06 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

enjoy

When they got to the tree that luna lead them to they sat down Ginny in-between harrys legs lying on his chest as he stroke her hair ron sitting one of the tree branches and hermonie and luna on the picnic mat talking. Ginny looked up at Harry and kissed him on the lips (just a peck not a pass) and smiled and then kissed him again (OK this time it was a pass) they sat there for a while kissing till Harry remembered the necklace he got from his mum he broke away from Ginny “can we go somewhere privet I wish to talk to you alone” Ginny nodded and got up Ron looked down and yelled “Hey Harry why did you need to borrow pig earlier” Harry smiled “set up a dueling club next year get ready ill duel u when we get back” and Harry placed his arm arrowed Ginny and walked down to the river when they got there Ginny stopped and looked at Harry “what is it that you want to talk to me about” Harry smiled “close your eyes and don’t open them till I tell you” Ginny did as he asked Harry pulled out the necklace from his pocket and placed it arrowed her neck and kissed on the cheek and then on the ear where he said quietly “ok open them” Ginny opened her eyes and looked at the necklace “I was my mums Harry said she told me to give it to my true love before my last year at hogwarts” Ginny looked up and jumped in to his arms leaping first in to a hug and then a kiss where Harry kissed back till he fell back and fell in to the river

As the got up and started to swim arowend in the water harry stoped and sat on a rock to watch ginny she moved so gracefully threw the water harry looked back because he heard a nosie come from a bush he pulled out his wand and yelled “Incendio” at the bush whitch caught flames and a boy ran from it he seemed no older that ginny harry yelled again “Petrificus Totalus” and the boy fell to the ground with a thud.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 12:27 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg so gud hope u p0st s0on

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 02:07 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

hey short post been a bit busy

Harry walked to the body lying on the ground and round it over so he could see the boy he looked just like luna blue dreamy eyes pail blonde hair. Harry un froze him but kept his wand on him. The boy got up and looked at Harry “it was just a bit off fun” harry got really angry then and started yelling “yeah its fun to frighten a girl and make her cry get out of my site before I hurt you even more” and with that the boy ran for his life. But when he got to the top of the hill he stopped and looked at them “ill be back mate you wait and see” harry shot one last spell that just hit the top of the hill but the boy was gone

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 11:40 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

gud post, but MAKE EM' LONGER, aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhh

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 09:14 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

sorry i didnt have much time for a long post

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 08:08 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

new post enjoy
Ginny got out of the water and walked up to harry and hugged him “we should get back the others will want to know where we are” they walked back to the tree and hermonie had a map laid on the ground harry and ginny walked up and sat on the ground next to the others they looked at the map it was a map of Australia and there was a circled area over on of the citys “ what is this for hermonie” harry asked looking confused “hermonie looked up it’s a map of Australia and the circled area is where my mum and dad are” harry looked closer at the map the circled town city was called Geelong. “I know where they are I just need to remove the memory charm from them and then take them home there is also a magic school like hogwarts there” just then a owl flew down and landed next to harry he took off the note and read it

Dear harry
I think it would be a great idea for a dueling club at hogwarts it will be a year 5 and up club only other wise some people might get hurt

professor McGonagall

harry looked at hermonie “well lets go then I always wanted to meet your parents” hermonie smiled well we will be leaving tomorrow its still school time there so we can look in at the school there two. They all ate there lunch and left to go back to see the party harry could not wait he was existed to try his new broom.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 08:34 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awsome, post soon, lol

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 11:52 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

yay new post enjoy my public (this would have to be my least fav post so far but i needed to fill in some time)
As they got to the house ron and hermonie walked to the side of the house harry knew what they would be up to so he and ginny went in side as they did harry saw on the table there was a owl cage and a broom on the table harry ran in a picked up the broom Mrs. Weasley smiled “you can have a go once you have a wash both of you not at the same time though” they laught as they ran up to ginnys room with the new broom and owl. After they had both had a wash Harry took the broom in one hand and ginnys hand in the other as they walked down stairs and went out side and to the broom shed and grabbed ginnys broom harry had never looked at it mush before but as he saw it he saw it was a commit 260 “you need a new broom do you want a nimbus 2000” with out saying anything ginny lept on to him wraping her arms around him “ill take that as a yes” harry looked into her eye and saw that she was crying in happiness harry kissed her on the lips and she kissed back till Ron opened the door witch made them split apart instantly “hermonie says were leaving for Australia tomorrow morning were going to fly so it will take all day to get there so mum wants use in bed early” and then he left harry and ginny followed after brooms on there back flying off down to the town where harry took them to a restaurant for dinner. They got back at 10oclock where they got a yelling from Mrs. Weasley as they walked up to bed hand in hand ginny on harrys shoulder and they fell asleep much against Mrs. Weasley will on a chair in ginnys room.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 11:50 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OMG EFFIN POST MORE. lol

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 07:53 PM