KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » after the 7th book

after the 7th book
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

i will post asap

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 01:07 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well i am w8ing

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 09:59 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

really good story...I love it!

You should check out my Harry/Hermione story...Being With You.

When are you gonna post more?? I'm waiting!!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 01:22 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol....stoopid, j/p

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 01:23 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

new post yay
PS ive added myself in as a character (simon) thats my name dont forget it and my school SJC
The next day about 7am harry and ginny were woken up by hermonie “your lucky mrs Weasley dint find you were going in an hour get ready” harry and ginny got dressed in silence harry couldn’t help but have a sneak look threw the mirror and then they rushed down stairs for breakfast. After they all had breakfast they all steped out side where they were greeted by George he was holding a old shoe “your going by port key straight to St joshes collage” she smiled “my friend simon will meet you there he is head of the school wizard chess and duleing club teams o yeah and he is also a good chaser” they all looked at each other “is there anything this guy cant do” ginny asked hald laughing “yeah there is something he cant do he sucks a potions any way your got 10 seconds before the key leaves so hold on” Seconds later a hand was out stretched and helped them all get up “Gday mate welcome to sjc im simon and I will be your guide as long as your in Geelong"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 08:44 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

yay eek! post more soon

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 09:58 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

really good!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 09:47 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

new post yay

Simon was a boy who was about ginnys age but was just as tall has harry. He had blue eyes and dark brown to black hair that was around shoulder length he was wearing his school uniform it was basicly the same as the hogwarts uniform it had grey pants black shoes a grey shirt a black with gold and red stripes and a black blazer. As he helped ginny and hermonie up he kissed them both on the hand and they both blushed ron on the other hand did not look to impressed and as he shock simons hand he tried to squeeze it hard but to on real effect. Simon lead them arownd the school showing them arownd “to muggles we look just like a normal school we just reject anyone how aplys to come here” he lead them to what looked like the school gym but as the got in side they saw that it was a dueling arena “this is our schools dueling club I am the the school champ and leader of the club I would be honored mr Weasley if u would have a duel with me to show you the strength of Australians before the next triwizard tournament being held at hogwarts this year”. They all looked at him “what didn’t you know about the next tirwizard tournament well I must say that is a shock but o well I do belive that the three other schools have a chance this time seeing mr potter cant compete”. Hermonie looked at him “that not possible your school cant enter the tournament the tournament has always been between hogwarts ,beauxbatons and drumstrang” simon smiled a wide grin “ you for get the event of the last tournament mr potter here was entered under the name off our school there for making it that sjc has no choice but to enter other wize the goblet will never let the tornament take place so are you ready mr Weasley or am I going to have to wait ron laughed “this will be easy” as the walked to the dueling area.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 11:04 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

great post!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 07:52 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ehhhhh.....i didnt really like it, lol, j/p, so PM ur idea, bout wat we talked about

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 07:57 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

i havent go round to writing the next bit but it is going to be fun fighting ron

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 07:34 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

i lied new post the fight is on

As they got up on the stage a small crowed gathered to see the event as they walk to the middle of the stage and pulled out there wands and then walked to there own end of the stage at each end of the stage there were a lot of chairs lamps and sporting equipment.
Ron fired the first spell “Stupefy” simon smiled “Protego a the good old stunning charm easy to block try and block this ron Wingardium Leviosa” harry looked confused he had never seen somone fight using the Wingardium Leviosa but then harry saw that a chair went flying at ron legs and triped him up “now this is when you use Stupefy” there was a large cheer as the red sparks flew at ron making him fall no sooner had he hit the grownd hermonie ran up on stage and huged ron she didn’t look to happy simon walked up to ron and let un stuned him “no hard feelings mate” harry and ginny looked amased and they got up on the stage harry looked at simon “were did you lern to duel like that I never thought of using something like the Wingardium Leviosa in battle” simon smiled “ I learn off my brother he use to always beat me in duels but using stunning spells and mine were never good enough to get past his blocks so I learnt how to use spells that work in ways that cant be blocked” ron got up “I done it before harry rember in our first year when we were up against that troll” hermonie rolled her eyes “ron that’s becouse it was the first thing to come in to your head” simon smiled “come on let go to lunch then we can try and find your perents hermonie”

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 09:50 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol....wen will the certain person come n??

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 08:02 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

later when hogwarts starts again i think

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 08:57 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok post more now, or soon

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 07:47 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

new post ive just skiped a bit and gone to hogwarts i want to have the TT soon enjoy

At lunch they had a meat pie (great aussie food) as they were eating ron asked simon “how did you know about the triwizard tournament this year and we didn’t” simon put down his pie “well I only found out yesterday that me and about 10 others will be going to hogwarts so do any of you think you will enter” hermonie shock her head “I don’t want any of that kind of thing” ginny and ron both nodded “family could realy use the prize money” harry looked at them “you two know how hard it is don’t you” ginny hugged him “you realy think after fighting voldermort im worried about a little tournament” harry kissed her on the cheek “you really are brave” after lunch hermonie and ron left to find harmonies parents harry and ginny used the port key to get back to the barrow as they got there mrs Weasley ran out holding a baby it was teddy she gave him to harry harry looked down he was so cute he had his mothers hair (it was changing from red to purple) and he had his dads eyes ginny hugged harry it was like it was there baby almost. Ron and hermonie got back that night hermonie jumping almost hitting the roof and two adults followed them that night they had a large party.

The holidays past with out many events harry found a empty condom packs in rons room but didn’t tell any one about them they saw luna a few times and told her about the tournament. About a week before the end of the holidays four owls flew threw the window and landed next to harry ron hermonie and ginny it was the normal from hogwarts about the start of term and there class lists and books they would need. Hermonie and ron gave there list to mrs Weasley but harry and ginny said they wanted to go to Digon alley as well harry wanted to get ginny a new broom. At 10;00 am they left the burrow to go to digon ally by the flew network. When they got to digon ally they all left to go to grinngots to get there gold after that mrs Weasley left the other two to go around for a while by themselves as the got to the broom shop they saw a familiar face it was Victor Krum. Harry shock his hand and placed his arm around ginny “arr so this is the boy friend your cozen told me about he was right I wouldn’t mess with harry potter except maby on the quiddich field”. “You hear about the triwizard tournament this year victor” ginny asked having to look up to see his face” victor nodded “that’s why im in the county wouldn’t miss watching it for the world ive heard that a new school is in it to”. “yeh we met one of the competitors from there” ginny said cheerfully harry but in “ginny let go find you a new broom” harry was worried that victor was trying to hit on ginny.
After harry can ginny got ginnys new nimbus 2000 they left and went back to the burrow to have a game of quidich with ron and bill coz him and flur were there to see teddy.

The rest of the holidays went without any event and the trip to the train station as ever was a mad rush to get everything. The train trip was the same as normal only this time hermonie and ron were head boy and head girl and as normal there was the old slug club was back together. They were all overjoyed when they saw the school again as they got there they could see that there was a large ship in the lake the large house carriage and a group of people flying brooms over head.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 10:49 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

hurry and post

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 11:19 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

There was a lot of commotion in the great hall when Harry and Ginny who had taken a carriage but together and left Ron and hermonie to take another as they stepped in a few people looked at the two of them holding hands they sat about half way up the griffindor table with a few other people of Ginny’s age. Harry had forgotten that he Ron and hermonie would be the only people above 17 at hogwarts this year. 5 minutes later they were joined by Ron and hermonie. Who were the last two to enter the hall Harry could see that harmonies hair was more tangled that normal. At last after the sorting professor McGonagall spoke to the school

‘Welcome back to hogwarts for another year as I will this year be in post of headmistress for our last headmaster died last year. I have great pleasure in arousing that hogwarts will be holding the triwizard tournament again this year please help me in greeting the boys from sjc” no sooner had she finished saying the name of the school did the window at the top of the hall smash and in flew lead by Simon the boys from sjc as the last flew threw the window he yelled Reparo and the window fixed its self the boys flew round in a circle for a few seconds and landed in a line faceing all of hogwarts there was a cheer and they boys left the front to find a place to sit simon sat next to harry and ron.

“that you boys now I would like to welcome back the boys and girls from drumstrang (if you read the book you will find that drumstrang and beauxbatons are both school with both boys and girls un like the movies) the group of students was lead by a pail face boy who had a narrow face and was rather skinny as he walked past Harry hemonie lent over to him and wisped “that boy is at least part vampire as normal all the drumstang students sat with the slytherns.

And finally lets welcome back the girls and boys from beauxbatons the group was lead by a girl who had light brown hair, blue hazel eyes pulled back in a ponytail. as she walked past Simon they looked in to each other eye and blushed as red as Ron’s hair and Ginny laugh the beauxbatons split off and sat with the ravenclaws and hufflepuffs

“Thank you now the champions of each school will be chosen next Friday if you wish to enter you must be at least 16 and must place your name in the goblet of fire there is only one other person who can not enter and that is Mr. potter” I would also like to say that unlike last year the quiddich season will continue and will have the 3 other schools produce teams to join, finally there will be a dueling club open for any student over 16 to enter now enjoy the feast and when your ready you may leave to go to your warm beds”. Threw out the whole feast Simon could not stop looking over at the beauxbatons girl who was speaking with Luna and every time she saw Simon looking at her she would blush and then talk to Luna again. After a while Luna and the girl got up and walked over to where Harry Ginny Ron hermonie and Simon where sitting. “hey guys this is lizzy” Luna said as she got there “hi everyone” Luna spoke again “lizzy this is Ginny and Ron Weasley they both waved this is hermonie granger and Harry potter and im sorry I don’t know who you are” Simon got up “hi im Simon sjc’s quiddich captain”. Lizzy giggled “I love your accent” Simon blushed then he saw the rest of his team leaving “sorry I have to go my team is leaving to our dorm ill see you all later” he shock all the boys hands and gave the girls a hug and then left lizzy and Luna sat next to the other “so what you think of Simon’ Ginny asked the other but was mostly pointing it at lizzy “I don’t know he is kind of cute” lizzy said and then blushed “did I say that out loud” the other laugh “well I can tell he likes you” hermonie said with her head on rons shoulder “he couldn’t stop looking at you all night” Ginny yarned “im off to bed im so tired” ill see you all tomorrow” Harry got up left with her the other followed about 5 minuets after.

Harry got out of bed early that day to go see hagrid it had been so long since he had seen him and it would be good to see him before school started as he walked down to the common room he found ginny sitting on a chair brushing her hair he walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek witch made her jump “im going off to see hagrid you want to come” she smiled “ok but lets go down to the great hall first so I can put my name in the goblet” as the got to the hall they saw simon talking to lizzy they were both laughing a lot. “think the will hit it off” ginny asked harry “I don’t know they could you never know I didn’t think I would go out with you when we first met remember” “how could I forget” she replied blushing a little the walk over to the goblet and were about to step over the line when professor McGonagall called out “stop potter don’t step over the line It will have the same affect as if you were under age” harry jumped back quickly “did you really think I would want to enter again professor” she shock her head “better to be safe than sorry now I was hoping to have a word with you about your plan for the dueling club there will be a single and double duels and they will be on all year round” harry nodded “that sound good” professor McGonagall passed them there time tables and left harry and ginny ran out in to the grounds of hogwart and to hagrids hut they nocked on the door “who you think you are calling in this time of the morning” a voice yelled “a old friend harry called back” the door opened and they were both pulled in to a bone crushing hug “its good to see you both come in come in” harry and ginny walked in holding hands witch hagrid saw “so you to have gotten back together I see” he said winking at harry “yeh hagrid harry gave me a necklace that his mother owned during the holiday” she took out the necklace to show him “that beautiful you look after that ginny” they all talked for about half an hour before they went back up to the great hall for breakfast. when they got there they sat next to simon and lizzy and looked at there timetables they had all there classes together then they looked at simons and lizzys who had the same and harry knew ron would be in all there classes and they would be with hermoine for all of the subjects. But they all saw that they started every week with a free so they had no classes till after lunch.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 07:11 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg like tht was amazing, lol

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 08:07 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

knew you would like i will post more asap

and there may be a great shock

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 11:34 AM