KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix 4-The Super Matrix---FINALLY!

Matrix 4-The Super Matrix---FINALLY!
Started by: neotrin1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
neotrin1

Matrix 4-The Super Matrix---FINALLY!

Back in February I posted an announcement of and a link to Matrix Rememory, An Alternate Version of the Third Episode of the Matrix Trilogy.

Now I've FINALLY finished another story that I hope people will like just as much or more. It's not just a synopsis of an idea; it's a full-length, 75 page screenplay geared towards a real movie.

It's also a completely new extension of the Matrix Trilogy and a bit of a mind bender, if I do say so myself. You can download the screenplay at thesupermatrix.com

I know that many people loved the story just as it ended in The Matrix Revolutions; but there are also many who wished that it would continue on. I’m one of the latter. I saw a whole new level where it could go. So, with much persistence I wrote another episode called Matrix 4-The Super Matrix.

The story paints a picture of what might have happened before The Matrix and after The Matrix Revolutions; sort of a prequel/sequel, I guess.

For those of you who've read my previous story, Matrix Rememory (at matrixrememory.com), yes...many of the ideas have carried over and its mysteries are revealed, but this is not a direct continuation from that story. Instead, Matrix 4-The Super Matrix picks up directly where Matrix Revolutions ended. Hopefully, it has the potential to be made into a fourth movie, the gods (i.e. The Wachowski Brothers) willing.

If you read it, come back here and let me know what you think. Thanks and happy reading. PD Wood

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 10:20 PM
neotrin1 is currently offline Click here to Send neotrin1 a Private Message Find more posts by neotrin1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neotrin1

Just wanted to ask:

Does anyone have any idea how I could best pitch this to Joel Silver or Warner Brothers? Perhaps a forth episode could be made. Thanks, PD Wood

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 11:49 PM
neotrin1 is currently offline Click here to Send neotrin1 a Private Message Find more posts by neotrin1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dsmartts

Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!"

If you are like me, you want to see the next movie, no matter who owns it or

makes it!!!!! Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" already! I have created a page on

facebook for the voice of those who want an additional installment called

"Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" Join a collective voice and demand the next

movie! Be heard! Like "Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" on facebook and be a

part of a movement that will get Hollywood's attention!!!!! We want another

movie!! Demand it today!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 05:00 AM
Dsmartts is currently offline Click here to Send Dsmartts a Private Message Find more posts by Dsmartts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote