KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter

Harry Potter
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

loved it!!!

deffinitely worth the wait...I think...lol. big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 02:07 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Great update!!! Loved it!!! Can't wait to read more!!!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 02:48 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i may post this week or next week

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 10:56 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

im not going to post on this one til i am done with my other stories

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 10:05 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

nvm that

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 09:36 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Chapter Five, Part One: A BIG Birthday Surprise

Harry's mouth hung open as he saw Cho sitting in the Weasley living room. Cho smiled at Harry. She practically ran out of the chair and hugged him, with a kiss on the cheek. Hermione blew steam, she ran from the room up to her and Harry's room. Cho was about to ask Harry how his summer was going so far, but he ran away from her, towards his room.

He burst in the room and asked, "Are you jealous?" Hermione glanced at him and shook her head, then turned away from Harry. He reached for her hand, but she fold her arms and sat on the bed. Harry sat next to her and grabbed both her hands and whispered, "I don't like her or love her anymore. I thought I did, but it was just a crush. I have the love of my life right here, in front of me." She smiled and kissed him, he kissed back. He broke the kiss by saying, "I gotta find Ron, I need to tell you two something important." She nodded, and he jumped off the bed and ran to Ron's room.

Once Harry was at Ron's door he listened to what was going on. He could hear giggling. He knocked then the room went quiet. Ron's voice rang, "Hold on." Harry could hear rustling and even more giggling. Ron opened the door and said, "Hey Harry, what do you want?"

Speechless, Harry noticed that Leslie was in Ron's room. "Ummm.....I need to talk to you and Hermione," Harry replied. Ron nodded and turned to Leslie and held out his hand, she grabbed his hand and the three walked down the steps. They walked in silence, til' Harry broke it by asking, "Who invited Cho?"

Ron thought and thought, and then replied, "I think Luna did. Her and Neville just got here." When the three got downstairs, they saw Hermione and Cho dueling.

Harry and Ron pulled the two apart and Harry questioned, "Who started this?" They both pointed at each other. Harry had a disappointed look on his face. He fell in the nearest chair and shook his head. Ginny came over and pointed to Cho. Harry thanked her and stared from Hermione to Cho. He stood up and said, "Hermione, Ron, meet me outside in 10 minutes. Ron watch those two." Harry pointed to Hermione and Cho. Ron nodded and Harry walked outside.

Harry strode over to a tall oak tree and started thinking about the Horcruxes when he heard a rustling above him. He looked up and saw something rather someone standing above him. And this someone would be surprising to be seen by everyone.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 09:42 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

WHO IS THE SOMEONE?!

great post smile

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 09:55 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

that was good

yeh who is the someone

(is it me)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 06:14 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

nope, but you will see

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 08:15 PM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

wowthis story's great

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 10:39 PM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthivader

LOL good story, but first..who?who?who?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 04:37 AM
darthivader is currently offline Click here to Send darthivader a Private Message Find more posts by darthivader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

you will all find out who in the next post(which isnt finished)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 11:03 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

come on lizz hurry with the post

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 11:34 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

okay embarrasment , idk what to put in it....i know the person i just need to know what happens...hmmm....got it post...maybe up today or tomorrow

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 03:07 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

im very tired and i dont wanna post today....so yea....plus im going back to school on tuesday...but there is a slight twist in it....you want to know it PM me?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 06:47 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

awww i dont want you back at school coz i can never talk to you

im going to miss you

xoxo

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 10:27 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i have a different story on another site! its actually helped me with my writing a bit more lately! so if you want to read it (its a lily and james fic) so here's the link to my profile on the other site: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1656810...-vampire-lawyer

i hope you enjoy it!!

giggles

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 10:14 PM