KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » GoldenEye 10 years Anniversary!

GoldenEye 10 years Anniversary!
Started by: Morridini

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morridini
Morridini

I don't care who get's it. Wii VC or X-box Live Arcade (am a Wii60 owner), as long as I can sit down and play GoldenEye again!

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 11:44 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
It already is on one. Rare owns the rights, MS owns rare. It's going to have to be on Xbox Live.

Plus think, online multiplayer matches, would be awesome.

Wii has online too. And so far I enjoy shooting games with the Wii compared to shooting games on the 360. But I guess ti doesn't really matter, as I too am I Wii60 owner.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 11:46 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Yeah, but it wont be online for Wii. Nintendo wants every VC game to be exactly as it was when it was released.

So unless you really want to gather 4 guys for split screen, id say hope for XBL. lol

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 12:00 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I wouldn't mind online-multiplayer, however I don't want them to change the game in any way. Maybe add more levels somehow/multiplayer maps, but I wanna be able to play through a 100% replica of N64 GoldenEye.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 12:05 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Wii has online too. And so far I enjoy shooting games with the Wii compared to shooting games on the 360. But I guess ti doesn't really matter, as I too am I Wii60 owner.

Online for Wii is much inferior to Live. Plus you wouldn't be controling the game with the wiimote. They wouldn't make it like metroid prime or anything.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 12:06 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

not the VC version, but if they remade it on multiplatform shifty

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 12:43 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by BackFire
Online for Wii is much inferior to Live. Plus you wouldn't be controling the game with the wiimote. They wouldn't make it like metroid prime or anything.

They could use classic controller with its analog. It would be wierd though because it obviously has to be changed for the Wii.

How would they do that? Would they include dual support and be like any other shooter, or would Goldeneye be like old Goldeneye with only 1 controller and those three c buttons?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 03:50 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still better than many, or all, first person shooters today, in my opinion.

Bioshock is the first in a long time that I personally feel is doing anything like that game, or Perfect Dark, did.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 05:32 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Really?

I love Bioshock, but I wouldnt call it extremely innovating as Goldeneye was.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 07:05 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 07:11 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Bioshock is very innovative, both in gameplay terms and in narrative. Having choices genuinely effect the outcome may not be new, but few games have done it as well as Bioshock has, if any.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 09:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Dammit, I just want Jet Force Gemini, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and maybe Donkey Kong 64 on VC. I don't care about Banjo-Kazooie dammit!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 02:57 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Shame on you!!!

Banjo Kazooie was a great game.

Jet Force Gemini on the other hand isn't important.

As for DK 64, the DK licence is still Nintendos and might show up.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 03:18 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Jet Force Gemini is very important, Banjo Kazooie just wishes it was Mario 64 that's all.

Where the hell else do you get to use a rocket launcher with a dog?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 06:21 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Where else can you make a bear ride on a bird and make it fart eggs at enemies?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 08:03 PM
Peach
mordrem

Goldeneye ****ing rocks. And always will.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 09:10 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Banjo Kazooie was one of the best games of its time.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 12:36 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I love this game. Loved it back then and I still love it. If only they released an arcade version of it...but I guess it would be too big.

Originally posted by JToTheP
Rare is STILL with Microsoft even after that shitty Perfect Dark prequel? There really is no gaming justice anymore.

Huh? If anything Microsoft should get rid of Rare. Microsoft was not making the game or anything. They just bought the company.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 12:45 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

only halo 1 came close to providing me with the fun I had playing goldeneye and perfect dark

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 01:19 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Agreed.

Although I am a bigger Halo lunatic I agree with your statement. Halo reminded me of Goldeneye for some reason.

It just felt like a step in the right direction.

BTW...have you played Bioshock yet?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 01:22 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote