KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes

Heroes
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dices que?

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:49 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

You do know that without an accent mare over the 'e' in 'que' that the phrase wouldn't, grammatically, make any sense.

By the way, in my previous post, the part in italics is a piece of dialogue in the pilot which was aired today. The show has so much potential, but the writers ****ed it up.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:04 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Im a little confuse with the Jap, Does he manipulate time, teleports or both?

He controls the space time continuum...Meaning he literally stops time and moves space around him. Which, in truth, can be perceived as a way of teleporting.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:35 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Solo
You do know that without an accent mare over the 'e' in 'que' that the phrase wouldn't, grammatically, make any sense.

By the way, in my previous post, the part in italics is a piece of dialogue in the pilot which was aired today. The show has so much potential, but the writers ****ed it up.
You do realize that KMC doesn't have ACCENTS and I'm not going to install anything on my computer just to please you.

So deal with it, or Quote my posts and put an ACCENT over it yourself.

Have a smile and a coke and have a nice day

wink

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:40 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

You make it out to seem like I care. I'm just pointing out one of your many obvious mistakes.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:45 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

If anyone missed the show there replaying it today on nbc (east coast)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:56 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

Good show... I like the japanese guy, since he seems like the comic relief of the whole show.. how will he interact with the other characters if he cant speak english! Cant wait till next episode when he stops time... thats gonna be cool.

I didn't like the cliffhanger at the end, it's like a cry for attention saying "WATCH OUR NEXT EPISODE" with the guy falling... although im pretty sure he wont die, since his brother can fly...

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:20 PM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

you know if he dies or not, didnt you see the preview to the next ep? lol...i want to see more people with more powers, jap guy is cool, mirror chick is hot, kinda like gaara when his sand protects him but its the mirror image that does for her... flying doesnt help much if u arnt strong, the cheerleader is very emo without the look but has a good power...it was funny when the guy online called the woman a ***** hahahahah i was laughing...paint guy scares me

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:44 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

The show had SUCK written all over it, except for the single mom, until the very end. I'm talking about even after the show ended when they showed what's coming up next week. The thing with them already being in a comic book and how they actually have a purpose to be in New York together to stop the catastrophic event, it made me want to watch the next episode. The first 59 minutes were pretty bad.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Last edited by SpaceMonkey on Sep 26th, 2006 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:58 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

You make it out to seem like I care. I'm just pointing out one of your many obvious mistakes.

YOU make it out to seem like YOU care.

hAvE A CoKe AnD, HaV'e A NiEC Dya.

You can correct this if you'd like.

Knock yourself out and have a great time.

wink

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 08:02 PM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

damn how did i miss the mention of x-men in this show lol
I also noticed that Mohinder's dad map, the tacks have some of the locations of some of the "heroes"...has anyone else noticed something else?.... or noticed what i did saw?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 12:46 AM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Yoshiaki
Good show... I like the japanese guy, since he seems like the comic relief of the whole show.. how will he interact with the other characters if he cant speak english! Cant wait till next episode when he stops time... thats gonna be cool.

Im wouldnt be so quick as to say he cant speak english, As it was seen his friend was the one speaking with Ali Larters characters, in english which means that maybe because of their job, english is a must.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:01 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do know he can speak English in real life.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:21 AM
Darth Vicious

I imagine so if he got the role. What else has he been on?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:54 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

ahhh i see... true... maybe thats why he wanted to come to NYC so bad! (w00t nyc rocks... 1/2 as much as tokyo though) I found the whole thing with kitty pryde funny, since shes my fav xman

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:55 AM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Umm....Where did Kitty Pryde come from?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:03 AM
Darth Vicious

When they are at the bar that the Jap is explaining space/time continuum his friend asks him where he got the explanantion from and he says X-men # ??? were Kitty Pryde traveled t the past.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:35 AM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

im still confused about what nikki sanders(ali larter) powers are..i mean is it something like if she becomes unconcious this other side of her comes out or what?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:54 PM
ariwin

I just got done with this, and man, it's begging to be cancelled! Absolutely terrible.

I totally disagree! I loved the pilot. I thought it was one of the best ones I have seen all season. And I didn't go in with high expectations.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 08:07 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

they changed the first episode slightly from the pre-air episode back in july. Back then the senator never droped his brother at the end.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 09:25 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote