KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes

Heroes
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by forumcrew
dude if your gonna watch a show like this you need to actually watch it or you will never have a clue. They put all these online id go rewatch them.

yeah I know.

I have IADD.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 09:44 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

It was an ok show today, I guess setting up next episode but the ending was awsome. the cheerleader laying on the table the way she was was priceless.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 03:36 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

GREAT episode tonight!....So Peter can mimic powers, eh? That's why he can't fly when his brothers not there.

What about the black guy that Matt tried to read and failed to read his thoughts...Is he Sylar, or a normal guy that can just block out other powers? What about the guy that Matt shot? Is he Sylar or another 'mutant'?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 05:01 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

im guessing matt shot syler.. which makes sylar beyond powerfull... he can freeze.. resist bullets.. he controled the cops hand and gun.. and then flew or jumped up really high. Does sylar have all the powers?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 05:42 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

im guessing matt shot syler.. which makes sylar beyond powerfull... he can freeze.. resist bullets.. he controled the cops hand and gun.. and then flew or jumped up really high. Does sylar have all the powers?

Well the controlling the gun part was Pyschokinesis...Which his jump could be an extension of. I don't see how the freezing and "invulnerability" could be linked to the telekinesis though...So my guess is he has like three or four powers.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 05:56 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
GREAT episode tonight!....So Peter can mimic powers, eh? That's why he can't fly when his brothers not there.

What about the black guy that Matt tried to read and failed to read his thoughts...Is he Sylar, or a normal guy that can just block out other powers? What about the guy that Matt shot? Is he Sylar or another 'mutant'?

What makes u say that he can mimic powers? Sylar reminds of the first villain in Supreme Power(Redstone?), I wonder if he has all the other "Heores" powers d to genetic experimentation. I think the girl with the indian is either working with Sylar or with the government, I dont trust her.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 11:26 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pretty scary stuff at the end with that girl on the table. At first it looked as if someone else pulled the stick out of her heard b/c she was out of it, but then the camera goes out further and there's nobody there. Did she pull it out herself b/c it doesn't look like she could do anything until it was out anyway.

Anyway, I wonder what she's going to do now. She cant put herself back together so she has a high chance of getting found out about what she can do.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 02:51 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

well she must have been found.. she seemed to be on a coroners table. Either police type found her and took her assumingly dead body away,.. or her father found her and is doing some weird shit.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 06:09 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
What makes u say that he can mimic powers?

Just a feeling I get...I mean he can't fly without his brother there, and it just seems suspicious to me; I mean the one who can fly doesn't really care, but Peter tries to fly all the time and it doesn't work.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:11 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

You might be right, but they say hes a flyer not a mimic, who knows

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:21 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Marth18
You might be right, but they say hes a flyer not a mimic, who knows

Actually I just checked out Wikipedia and they said he mimics powers in the TV Guide article last week...So yeah, I win. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:32 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

well she must have been found.. she seemed to be on a coroners table. Either police type found her and took her assumingly dead body away,.. or her father found her and is doing some weird shit.
When I say "found out", I mean found out as in about her powers.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:14 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yea Darth, i looked it up after i post my comment... doesnt he help that girls ex boyfriend (The guy that sees the future) and he drew himself flying? remember that? WE ARE RIGHT!! well you mostly

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:38 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Marth18
yea Darth, i looked it up after i post my comment... doesnt he help that girls ex boyfriend (The guy that sees the future) and he drew himself flying? remember that? WE ARE RIGHT!! well you mostly

U mean the stcik peope he drew, right? He could be a Mimic.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:41 PM
ariwin

I missed Monday's episode..does anyone know if they are going to repeat it on Sci Fi like they did the first one?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 09:28 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

They repeat them on Sci-Fi on a regular basis.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 10:50 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by ariwin
I missed Monday's episode..does anyone know if they are going to repeat it on Sci Fi like they did the first one?

They show 'em on NBC.com... Full episodes.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:18 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Hiro's powers sort of remind me of Zooms.

sig by willRules

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:51 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Just started watching this show last night, saw the first 3 episodes back to back. Awesome show which I hope continues through multiple seasons.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 05:22 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

New episode tonight, right?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:12 PM