KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes

Heroes
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 57 58 [59]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stickman618

cool

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 02:25 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Cool episode last night. EVeryone seemed to be back. I wonder what Maya's powers are since she seems to need her brother to keep them in check. I thought it was creepy that Claire's "friend" was peeping through her window, flying no less.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 03:16 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Cool episode last night. EVeryone seemed to be back. I wonder what Maya's powers are since she seems to need her brother to keep them in check. I thought it was creepy that Claire's "friend" was peeping through her window, flying no less.

Please do not post in this thread, we have individual threads now for a reason.

REX, can you close this?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:37 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Tattoo
Please do not post in this thread, we have individual threads now for a reason.

REX, can you close this?

mad Do not post anything here?!? This thread was made a year ago when there was no sub forum for the series. If anything, everyhting should be posted on this one, not because I created it but because it was the first. Ohhh now I get it, most of the threads in this sub forum were created by you.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Last edited by Darth Vicious on Sep 25th, 2007 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:53 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

mad Do not post anything here?!? This thread was made a year ago when there was no sub forum for the series. If anything, everyhting should be posted on this one, not because I created it but because it was the first. Ohhh now I get it, most of the threads in this sub forum were created by you.

Um well it only makes sense to post in the sub thread... its categorized by episode and by characters.. just do it

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:35 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

No...since you made this thread and it proved successful, a sub forum was made for a good show. This makes it easier to have specific conversations about various topics.

You're just biased because you made the thread. We thank you for making this topic, but it's not needed any more.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:53 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Agreed. You should be proud, Vicious; your thread is what enabled us to pull off the sub-forum as it is!

But yes, it's had it's run. We may reopen it at some future point, who knows.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:28 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote