KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Being With You -an h/hr story

Being With You -an h/hr story
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

great love it

keep up the good work

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 07:14 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

nice post... happy

keep it up! wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 01:52 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OMG POST MORE NOW

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 08:07 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: this is sort of important, so please read!

Okay, soooo...what was I going to say again..?

Oh. Right. Okay, (haha) well, this isn't the best chapter. It's a bit boring, I'll admit. And there isnt the fluff all of you are probably hoping for...but there is some. I'm sorry it's not the best..but the next chapter will be ALL fluff. I promise! So please, bear with me for this chapter.

One more thing, basically everything from the first six books are the same, only at the end of the sixth book after getting the fake horcrux Voldemort doesnt show up, and Dumbledore doesnt die. And...I think that's it.

Enjoy!

Chapter Fifteen: Count Me In

“What’s going on?” Luna asked. She pulled Ron out of his bedroom where they had been and into the common room where most of their other friends sat.

“I’ll tell you once Adiana gets here. Hermione’s bringing her,” Harry said. They had thought that Adiana might not come because Adrian and Ginny would be there, so they had decided not to tell her what was going on.

“Tell who what?” Adiana asked, as she came in through the portrait, followed by Hermione. Her eyes scanned the room, first falling on Adrian and then Ginny. She glared at them both and then took a seat on the couch, as far away from them as possible.

Two more couches had been conjured up since there were ten of them. They had moved the three couches and two chairs into a circle in front of the fireplace with the table in the middle. Hermione took her seat in between Harry and Adiana. She looked at Harry and gave him a supportive look.

Harry stood up and took a deep breath. This was it. He hoped he could trust these people.

“Okay,” he said, somewhat nervously. “So…we’ve all become pretty good friends over the past month…some of us, over the past years. Last night, Dumbledore told me something that I’m going to share with you all now, hoping that I can trust you.” He looked at them all, one by one. They all looked trustworthy enough. He knew they could be trusted. But…what if he was making the same mistake as his parents had with Wormtail? No. It couldn’t happen. “It all sixteen years ago…for those of you who don’t know.” He looked at the Salem kids when he said that.

“Let me tell you how it started. Seventeen years ago, a prophecy was made…” and he continued to tell them about his past: how his parents had been murdered by Lord Voldemort but somehow he had managed to stay alive; how he had faced him in first, second, fourth, and fifth year; how his godfather was blamed for the murder, when it was really Wormtail…how his godfather had died in fifth year…; he told them all about the horcruxes, and everything that he had witnessed last year.

And finally, he told them what Dumbledore had said last night.

That there was only one left.

Then he stopped, and let everything sink in. He sat back down beside Hermione, who reached for his hand and squeezed it supportively. He looked at her, and she gave him a reassuring smile. Ron was the only other one who knew all of this except for the last part.

Everyone was quiet for a minute until Dean spoke.

“So…that’s good, isn’t it?”

Harry nodded. “It’s really good. It means my job’s a lot easier. All I have to do is kill Nagini and then Voldemort.”

“And…we’re supposed to help you do this?” Adrian asked, speaking for the first time in days (he had been very quiet since Adiana had broke up with him…again).

Everyone was sort of shocked to hear him speak. “Only if you want to,” Harry said, recovering quickly.

“I want to,” said Neville and Luna at the same time.

“Me too,” said Ginny quietly.

“Yeah,” said Theia, who then nudged Dean who was sitting on her other side.

“Oh, right. Yeah, I want to help too,” he said.

Everyone looked at Adrian and Adiana. Adiana nodded, clearly unable to speak. Adrian, seeing her do this, said, “Yeah. Count me in.”

“And you know you have me and Hermione,” Ron said. Harry nodded. He’d always had them.

“We didn’t know there was some evil dark lord,” said Theia. “Must be because he’s just over here in Europe.”

“He’s probably planning on taking over the world once he conquers Europe,” said Ron, “which he wont do!” he said when he noticed Harry giving him a look.

Everyone laughed, and the talk turned to other happier things. Even Adiana, Adrian, Dean, and Ginny joined in.

Everything was alright. For that night, anyways.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Adiana rolled over and buried her head under her pillow. It was probably just Hermione — she was starting to have those weird mood swings.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

What the hell?! Adiana grumbled, shoving her head farther under her pillows and pressing them tightly to her head.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

“UGH! HERMIONE GO AWAY!” Adiana yelled from under her pillows.

“It’s not Hermione,” said a somewhat muffled male voice from outside the door.

Adiana lifted her head out from under the pillows. “Adrian?” she whispered. She got out of bed and ran to her door, waiting there a minute before opening it slowly. She could just barely make out his form in the moonlight coming from the window. “What do you want?” she asked him.

“I’m sorry.”

“What?”

He handed her a single white rose. She stared at it, and then took it from him. “I said I was sorry. For kissing Ginny. For not knowing. I know now.”

“What do you know,” Adiana whispered.

“I know that I love you.”

“You do?” She couldn’t help but believe him. He was so sweet, bringing her her favourite flower and everything.

“Of course. I couldn’t love anyone but you, Adi,” he said, using the nickname only he ever called her.

Adiana smiled, but he couldn’t see.

“So…will you forgive me? And take me back?”

“I think I just might,” Adiana whispered. She brought her hand up to the back of his neck and pulled his head down to hers. “I love you,” she said, and then she kissed him.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 11:44 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

wow. only word tht describes it wow.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 12:13 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

awww... that was sweet...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:48 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

kool

now everyone just need to forgive ginny

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 12:28 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

hurry the hell up, gosh

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 07:52 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: I love getting your reviews! Makes me want to post more! I'm sorry I havent posted in a few days...I've just been really busy. Hopefully you enjoy this chapter, which is pure fluff, by the way smile. There's one more thing that I forgot to mention in my A/N for the last chapter, and that's that Snape is still teaching potions (he never switched to DADA and never killed Dumbledore). And that's it...so enjoy, and please review!

Chapter Sixteen: Those Crazy Cravings

Hermione’s eyes sprung open. She shifted her head a little so that she could look at Harry’s face. His arm was around her. They were lying on her bed, sleeping. She picked up his other arm and looked at his watch. 2:32 am. She smirked.

Hermione nudged him. “Peanut butter and tofu,” she whispered. Harry just snorted in his sleep. Hermione frowned. “Peanut butter and tofu!” she whispered louder.

When Harry didn’t wake up, she nudged him harder and yelled, “PEANUT BUTTER AND TOFU!”

“WHAT’S GOING ON?!” Harry cried, jumping out of bed, grabbing his wand from the bedside table.

Hermione giggled. Harry looked at her and lowered his wand. “Will you get me some peanut butter and tofu?” she asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

Harry sighed. “Hermione, it’s 2:30 in the morning. Can’t this wait? Please?”

“NO!”

“Okay! I’m going!” Harry said, raising his hands defensively. He grabbed his cloak and ran out of the room.

Hermione giggled and went back to sleep.

“Let’s play a game,” said Luna. Her and Ron were sitting on his bed in his dorm room.

“What game?”

“Hmm…how about truth? We ask questions to each other, and the other person has to answer truthfully. If they don’t want to answer, then the other person wins the game. It’ll help us get to know each other better.”

“Pfft, sounds easy enough. You go first,” Ron said.

“Okay. I’ll start off easy. Who was your first ever crush?”

“Hermione,” Ron said, blushing a little. “What about you?”

“This guy named Thommy. He was an old family friend of mine. He moved to France though, and I haven’t seen him since. Okay…my turn now…” she thought for a minute, and then asked, “Least favourite Quidditch team?”

“It’ll have to be Bulgaria. I don’t like Krum,” Ron said.

“I figured that was coming,” Luna said, laughing.

“What’s your favourite subject?”

“I like them all.”

“Yeah, maybe so, but you have to have a favourite,” said Ron.

“Well, if you insist. I rather like charms, actually.”

“Oh.”

“If you could do anything right now, what would you do?”

“This.”

Ron leaned in and kissed her.

“What are you thinking about?” Brianna asked Nathan. They were trying to study for their History of Magic test coming up, but it wasn’t working. Nathan kept getting distracted, and that was distracting Brianna.

“Hermione being pregnant. I just wonder how Harry’s taking it,” he said truthfully.

“I’m sure he’s scared. I mean, it’s a big commitment. And they’re still really young.”

Nathan sighed. “I’m just glad it didn’t happen to us.”

Brianna looked shocked. “What? You don’t want kids? I thought you loved me!”

“I…I do! That’s not what I meant!” He said, taken aback.

Brianna giggled. “I’m just teasing you!” she said, and she leaned across the table and kissed him.

“You’re not very good at this,” Theia said, detaching her lips from Neville’s.

Neville sighed. “I’m sorry! It’s just, I’ve never really had much…experience,” he blushed.

“It’s okay! I’d be more than happy to teach you how,” she said, and she reattached her lips to his, smiling into the kiss.

“Hermione, what’s the answer to question four?” Harry asked her.

Hermione looked at him. Harry looked at Hermione. Hermione’s eyes filled with tears.

“Why do you always assume I’m going to do your work for you, Harry Potter?” she cried, tears leaking out of her eyes.

“What? I…I don’t! I was just wondering…oh please don’t cry, Hermione! You know it upsets me!” He slid closer to her on the couch and tried to put his arm around her but she shrugged it off.

“You’re so mean some times!” she yelled. Hermione threw her quill down on the table and pushed away her parchment, knocking over a jar of ink. She stood up and stomped to her room, slamming the door shut.

Harry sighed. He flicked his wand and the jar refilled itself with the spilled ink. I hate pregnant women, He thought.

Ginny knocked on the seventh year Gryffindor boy’s dormitory. She wrung her hangs nervously, and tapped her foot, waiting for the door to open. It did, and there stood the very person she wanted to see.

“Dean! Hey, I…I wanted to talk,” she started, but Dean didn’t want to hear it. He started to close the door in her face, but she blocked it with her foot before it closed completely.

“Please, Dean, just hear me out!” she said, desperately. Tears pricked at her eyes. She wouldn’t allow herself to cry right now.

Dean sighed heavily. “What do you want, Ginny?”

“I need to talk to you. I made a really big mistake,” she said.

“Oh yeah? Just figured that out now, have you?”

“Dean, I’m sorry! Just please hear me out!”

“No, Ginny. I’m doing hearing you out! It’s just like last year. We don’t work together. We agreed to take it slow, but it just didn’t work. I don’t think we should get back together.”

“Wh—what?” Ginny asked incredulously.

“You heard what I said.” Dean gently kicked her foot out from the door and shut it quietly.

It was really over. Ginny slumped against the door. She would allow herself to cry now.

Adiana gazed at the white rose in a vase on her bedside table. Today had just been so…wonderful. She was so happy. She had never been happier. She could never be happier. But how could everything seem so horrible one second, and then so wonderful the next?

Oh well. She—they—were happy. And that was all that mattered.

“Hermione?” Harry knocked on her door.

“Come in,” sniffled a voice.

Harry stepped into the room and crossed it to sit on her bed. He wrapped his arms around her.

“Harry what if this baby is a huge mistake?”

“Hermione, you know it’s not. It’s a great thing.”

Hermione sighed. This was always his answer. She knew he didn’t fully believe it though.

He knew it too.

She was already in her pyjamas, so he took off his robes, leaving him in a white t-shirt and boxers. Harry wrapped his arms around Hermione again. He kissed her forehead and then her nose.

“Common. You need your sleep,” he murmured. She nodded and got under the covers. He followed her suit, and, with a flick of his wand, turn out the lights.

Hermione buried her head in his chest, and he tightened his arms around her.

Like that, they fell into a peaceful sleep.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 03:42 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Great post! can't wait for the next!wink big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 09:13 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OM(frickken)G, POST MORE ASAP
THAT WAS FRICKKEN AWSOME.....

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 08:35 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

thanks, guys! glad you liked it. Personally, it was one of my favourite chapters smile

I'm not exactly sure when the next chapter will be up...it depends on my weekend. Probably Sunday...if not, then Monday.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 12:36 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

how dare you take my plan, i hate you, j/p.....big grin big grin

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 12:45 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

oh right...haha your plan. lmao.
but seriously. it depends.
hahaha.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 01:34 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

cool post ron and luna need to go further

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 12:09 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

lol...they will...
eventually smile
anyways, I'm not gonna be as busy as I though this weekend so there might be a new chapter up tonight.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 04:09 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: Yes, it's still ewalklover, only I've FINALLY changed my username! Isnt it so exciting? Well, I think it is anyways. smile

So, here is the next chapter, up sooner than I had expected. There's more of some couples than others, but they were the ones that I felt were being a bit neglected on my part...and......It's Valentine's Day!! So there's alot of nice fluff for you all....and probably a big shock. I'm excited to hear what you have to say about it, so please please please review!!

And enjoy!

Chapter Seventeen: February 14th

Hermione opened her eyes. She stared up at the ceiling. Today was February fourteenth. Valentine’s Day.

Yay.

Hermione sighed and sat up. She gasped, and her eyes widened as she surveyed the room. Tears pricked at her eyes, and she bit her lip.

Every surface of the room was covered in red rose petals and candles, even her bed. On the pillow beside her, there was a bouquet of red roses and a note attatched.

Hermione grabbed the flowers and ripped open the note. She read it, then smiled, and read it again.

Hermione got up, got dressed in jeans and a long-sleeved dark red top (it was Valentine’s Day, after all) and ran out of her bedroom.

Luna had not been able to sleep. Today was the day she had been dreading since January had turned to February. She sat on her bed, staring at her fingers. She looked at the clock which was ticking nosily on her bed. Luna sighed. She had waited long enough. Too long, maybe. But any which way, it was time to go down.

Theia smiled hugely as she ate her breakfast of pink eggs and toast. Since it was Valentine’s Day, classes had been cancelled as a special treat, and her and Neville were going to spend the day together. He had told her he would plan the whole thing, so she had no idea what they were doing.

Just then, two big hands covered her eyes. She giggled.

“Guess who?” said a voice.

“Neville?” Theia laughed. He removed his hands from her eyes.

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” he said, kissing her cheek. He sat down beside her.

“So, what do you have planned for today?”

“You’ll see.”

“What do you want to do today?” Adrian asked. He and Adiana were sitting on her bed in her room.

“Whatever you want,” she replied, grinning. Neither of them had really stopped since they had gotten back together.

“Whatever I want?”

“Whatever you want,” she repeated.

“Anything?”

“ANYTHING!”

“Okay,” he said, raising an eyebrow. His eyes glanced over her body. She raised her eyebrows. “Well…this is what I want,” he murmered, pushing her back on the bed. She giggled, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him long and deep.

Ron set the last fork in place and stood back to admire his work.

Everything was ready.

Luna pushed her pink macaroni and cheese around her plate. She sighed and rested her chin on her hand.

“Luna, you have to eat something,” said Brianna, who was sitting beside Nathan across from her.

“I’m not hungry,” Luna mumbled. Half the day had passed already and she had yet to see Ron. Everyone else was with their “significant other”…where was Ron? Had he really forgotten?

“I’m sure he hasn’t forgotten, Luna,” said Brianna.

“Then why haven’t I seen him?”

“Well…I mean, he’s…he’s probably getting things ready for you,” she said. She looked at Nathan, who just shrugged.

“Bri, It’s Ron we’re talking about. Did you really expect him to remember?”

“Yes,” Brianna said under her breath.

Ginny sulked all the way down to the Great Hall. She had skipped breakfast purposely, like she had most days. It was just another place she’d have to see Dean. She had been avoiding meals entirely, until Hermione forced her to come down. Now she just skipped breakfast—it was the only one she could really get away with.

When she got there, her eyes immediately spotted Nathan, Brianna, and Luna eating lunch together. A little ways down the table sat Dean, with Seamus, Parvati, and Lavender.

Ginny sighed, turned on her heals, and walked outside.

Hermione ran into the library. She found her favourite couch and looked under the cushions. Another envelope with her name on it sat there. She squealed with delight, ripped it open, read it, and then tore out of the library as fast as she could go.

Neville led Theia down the path towards Hogsmeade. He had blindfolded her so that she couldn’t see a thing.

“Where are we going Neville?” she giggled. “Are we almost there?”

“Almost,” was his reply.

Ginny shivered. She sat on a bench in front of the frozen lake. Tears pored from her eyes. She had spent a lot of her time crying these days.

She shivered again, and then all of a sudden was warm. The warmth spread from her toes, up through her legs, her stomach, arms and fingers, and finally to her nose and ears. She sighed, and tried to smile.

“May I sit with you?” asked a heavily-accented voice.

Ginny turned around to see who it was. “Viktor!” she cried, surprised. “Of course!” Ginny slid over a bit to make room for him.

“So, you are not with your boyfriend today?” Viktor asked.

“I…I don’t have a boyfriend,” Ginny said, looking down at her shoes.

“Vat? But how can that be? Pretty girls like you always haff boyfriends! Like Herm-own-ninny,” he sighed.

Ginny giggled. “Did you really like her?”

“Vell…yes, at the time I did. But vee are not right for each other.”

Ginny nodded. He was definitely right.

“Are you busy tonight?” Viktor asked.

“Well, seeing as I have no boyfriend, I’d say no, I’m not.”

“Vould you like to haff supper vith me? Just us?”

Ginny thought for a moment. What harm could it be to have dinner with him? He was a reasonably nice guy, not to mention he played professional Quidditch. “Yes, I’d like that very much,” she said…and then she smiled, for the first time in weeks.

Luna sighed. The day was practically over and she hadn’t seen Ron at all. She was beginning to think that he didn’t love her as much as he said he did. She sulked back to the Ravenclaw common room and up to her dorm room where she went to lay down on her bed.

Something crunched under her weight. Confused, she sat up. On her bed lay a envelope. She picked it up and turned it over. On the front, in handwriting that she knew by heart, it said “Luna”. A smile playing at her lips, she slowly opened it.

Luna,

Meet me on the balcony beside the portrait of the trolls on the fourth floor at 7.

She smiled hugely now. He hadn’t forgotten. She glanced at the clock on her bedside table. She had exactly an hour.

“We’re here,” Neville said finally. He untied the blindfold from around Theia’s head to reveal the sight before them.

Theia’s eyes opened wide. “Aw, Neville!” she cried, and flung her arms around his neck.

Before them, on the snow, lay a picnic blanket, laden with food, rose petals, and candles.

“This was so sweet of you!” Theia said, still grinning. She and Neville sat down on the picnic blanket. (Neither of them were cold because Neville had cast heating charms on them before they came.)

They ate their supper and then cleared away all of the food. Then, when darkness fell, they lay on the blanket, Theia wrapped in Neville’s arms, and watched the stars.

“This is really nice,” Ginny murmured. After eating dinner with Viktor the had walked outside, hand in hand. Now, they stood under the moonlight, snowflakes falling gently around them.

“It is,” Viktor said. “Ginny,” he turned to her. He placed a hand under her chin and lifted it up to him.

“Mmm?”

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” he whispered, and then he kissed her.

“I thought you had forgotten,” Luna said as she stepped out onto the balcony.

“I could never forget you,” Ron said, rushing to her side. “I…I just wanted today to be special.”

“Well, you didn’t have to make it special by avoiding me all day,” Luna said sternly.

“I was doing this for you!” Ron gestured to the table, where two place settings, candles, and flowers sat.

“You didn’t have to though,” Luna said quietly. She grasped Ron’s hands in hers. “Just being able to spend the day with you would have been enough.”

Ron didn’t know what to say. “It would have?”

“Of course!”

Ron smiled. “Well, I’ll remember that for next year then.” Luna giggled and kissed him.

After a while the broke apart. “Listen, I think we should have some dinner. I wanted this to be special, I worked all day! And besides, I’m starved!”

Luna laughed.

“Well? What do you think?” Harry asked Hermione.

The notes had led her back to her bedroom, which now had a table in the middle set for two.

“I loved it. But not as much as I love you, Harry Potter,” Hermione said, walking into Harry’s outstretched arms.

“I’m glad,” Harry whispered.

Valentine’s Day had been good all around.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:52 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

good gosh.....i luv u, sister, lol laughing
i may post tonight if my friend is asleep
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:29 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

lmao! if your friend is asleep!

she better be, cuz I want you to post!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:36 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i will post on tonite

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 01:37 PM