KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E01 - 4 Months Later

S02E01 - 4 Months Later
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

It was awesome though, the mexican woman, i dont really know what she does but im thinking supersonic waves... i dont know, its just my guess.

and entity is right.. way to many questions and like a couple answers.

Cant wait for next week

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:17 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ladov52014
just got finished omg this was a wonderful episdeo. this season is gonna kick ass. peter made his memory go away so he wouldn't know. what the hell is wit the siblings hahaha **** that hahaha. hope peter get that lol. dude is like daddy he can fly hahahaha I FIGURED THAT BEFORE THAT OR MY BUDDY SAID SUPER SPEED SOO its the same. lol he wants to **** her and make immortal fliers hahaha, alright everyone was good and NOW ITS 8 CAUSE HIRO'S DAD DIED :'(

Ok, Peter did NOT make his memories go away. The Haitian did! Look at Peter in the episode, that necklace belongs to the Haitian, you'll have to search back to season 1, but I know I remember seeing that necklace on him!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:33 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Or at least a similar necklace. Quite possible. We don't know the situation, though. Peter could have asked for it, the Haitian could have ambushed him, who knows?

In any case, Peter shot lightning.

Nathan is (obviously) not President any more, and possibly insane from grief.

Maya is an unintentional mass murderer...when Alejandro is around, it stops her from doing whatever it is her power does, other than the obvious answer of 'Kill people.'

Hiro's father revealed to us that there were nine of the original 'heroes.' Now that Kaito, Linderman, Mr. Petrelli, and Charles Deveaux are dead, that leaves us with five. Possibly four...Kaito's killer looked rather...unmoving.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Captain REX

Hiro's father revealed to us that there were nine of the original 'heroes.' Now that Kaito, Linderman, Mr. Petrelli, and Charles Deveaux are dead, that leaves us with five. Possibly four...Kaito's killer looked rather...unmoving.
You have to remember, Nathan never was President.

And there are still 9 (or rather, 8) of the "Justice League" left. (Either Kaito or Angela) said "Now there are 9."

I have other things to say, but I'm putting them in the Theory Thread

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:42 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Or at least a similar necklace. Quite possible. We don't know the situation, though. Peter could have asked for it, the Haitian could have ambushed him, who knows?

In any case, Peter shot lightning.

Maya is an unintentional mass murderer...when Alejandro is around, it stops her from doing whatever it is her power does, other than the obvious answer of 'Kill people.'

I thought Kaito said that there were 9 left after Linderman, Mr. Petrelli, Deveaux were dead.

Anyways, that necklace has to be the same one. My theory is that the Haitian found Peter after the explosion and he erased his memory, left him the necklace to start a trail of breadcrumbs to who he is. He had to erase his memory because The Company forced him to or something.

Probably not right, but who knows. Bounce ideas off of me.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:44 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sorry, I got that wrong. It started with 12, now there are 8.

It will be revealed eventually. It always is. wink

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Tattoo
I thought Kaito said that there were 9 left after Linderman, Mr. Petrelli, Deveaux were dead.

Anyways, that necklace has to be the same one. My theory is that the Haitian found Peter after the explosion and he erased his memory, left him the necklace to start a trail of breadcrumbs to who he is. He had to erase his memory because The Company forced him to or something.

Probably not right, but who knows. Bounce ideas off of me.
I don't think that the Hatian erased his memory, because we know that he can't get any of those memories back.

I think he has plain old-fashioned amnesia.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:55 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Strangelove
I don't think that the Hatian erased his memory, because we know that he can't get any of those memories back.

I think he has plain old-fashioned amnesia.

Why do you think he wouldn't be able to get those memories back? I think he'd be able to. Noah remembers everything after some time back with his family.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:00 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Why do you think he wouldn't be able to get those memories back? I think he'd be able to. Noah remembers everything after some time back with his family.
Could he really?

The Haitian mentioned that he could not restore memories: "It doesn't work that way."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:03 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Strangelove
Could he really?

The Haitian mentioned that he could not restore memories: "It doesn't work that way."

He, the Haitian, can't restore their memories. The person with the memory loss can go about and restore things themselves just like a regular amnesia patient, that's what I get from it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:05 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

He, the Haitian, can't restore their memories. The person with the memory loss can go about and restore things themselves just like a regular amnesia patient, that's what I get from it.
Possibly

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Who knows? Who cares? All I know is that Peter shot a lightning bolt at an Irish thug.

He's got ****ing lightning.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:25 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Who knows? Who cares? All I know is that Peter shot a lightning bolt at an Irish thug.

He's got ****ing lightning.
You're stoked about the lightning, I can tell

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It's a neat power.

Mohinder's new Company friend had alchemy. That's got to be pretty nifty.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:30 AM
LanceWindu

It's a neat power.

Mohinder's new Company friend had alchemy. That's got to be pretty nifty.

The Midas Touch, I could live with that power, especially if I could control it like him.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:34 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I hadn't considered the Haitian idea before. Good catch, thou I'm kinda divided as to weather or not I believe it or even want to. I mean I don't think anyone he's done it to can remember what they've lost. I mean even Bennett I don't think remembers what happened really he just knows because he knew what the Haitian was capable of and he knows himself and what he would probably plan. Plus they could've all just filled him in after. So its possibly not so much he remembers what happened but just that he knows now. IMO

As for Peter even having that happen I'm torn between my thrill of the concept of having the Haitian's powers added to his list and thus virtually making him officially the ultimate hero and basically all but completely unstoppable. I mean if the Haitian can nullify powers even just somewhat adding that to Peter's abilities would really make him unstoppable once he learned how to control it. Not to mention the awesomeness of having the ability to just wipe Sylar blank next time they meet. hehe

As for the flip side of that, I'm not so sure I want him to have lost his memories that way considering that he may not be able to get them back. And as much as I've been wanting him to meet the Haitian to gain his powers, I think maybe it'd be too much to keep the character interesting. Especially considering everything he's already gained. I mean I'd love Peter to just go on a world tour with Mohinder's list and meet everyone with an ability he can use but I know that would kill the character. Where's the interest or heroism in a person with unlimited power essentially?

Also just wanted to say didn't everyone know Peter gets electricty powers form Kristen Bell's new character Elle?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:13 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

When was she introduced?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:34 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Ordained
When was she introduced?

She hasn't been yet...so obviously not everyone knows Peter might get his powers from her because not everyone spoils themselves silly.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:54 PM
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by Mairuzu
It was awesome though, the mexican woman, i dont really know what she does but im thinking supersonic waves... i dont know, its just my guess.

Or maybe she is like that little girl from The Ring but on a smaller scale

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:21 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The only reason I know about Elle is from reading the news reports that people fail to spoilerize...

I don't think Haitian-victims remember anything, honestly. He's wiping stuff clean. Not to mention that I don't think his power completely nullifies every power...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:32 PM