KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E01 - 4 Months Later

S02E01 - 4 Months Later
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prime#

Whats up guys, it's my first time posting in this section.

I think it would be great if by the end of the season, Peter pretty much masters his powers and while on the way to fight the BIG bad guy, Sylar runs into him, expecting to steal his powers, and Peter doesn't even acknowledge him and KO's him with a gesture, how cool would that be.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 12:55 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rather anticlimactic, I'd think. I like to watch them struggle.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 05:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superkronick92
Whats up guys, it's my first time posting in this section.

I think it would be great if by the end of the season, Peter pretty much masters his powers and while on the way to fight the BIG bad guy, Sylar runs into him, expecting to steal his powers, and Peter doesn't even acknowledge him and KO's him with a gesture, how cool would that be.
I'd love it. lol

Of course then Sylar would lose it again realizing he's not so special anymore and he'd have to gain some serious power making him worthy of Peter's attention again.

That's when your climatic battle takes place! wink

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 02:26 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Entity
I'd love it. lol

Of course then Sylar would lose it again realizing he's not so special anymore and he'd have to gain some serious power making him worthy of Peter's attention again.

That's when your climatic battle takes place! wink

If Peter can KO him with a gesture then that would be the end of Sylar...he would not be able to get away to gain more powers.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 03:26 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I honestly do not want sylar to die...

hes too much of an awesome villan. Its like a Batman / joker thing. Or Goku / Vegita thing

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 03:32 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Awesome villains should die a spectacular death.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 05:19 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

The bad guys are the best...

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 05:23 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

I'm just saying, I think it would be cool if Peter became way out of Sylars league by the end of the season, it would be cool to see Sylar trying to fight someone who is clearly more powerful then him.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:26 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

That'd be interesting to see, but we got a taste of that when Pete was spanking his watch-making ass in Kirby Plaza. I'd like to see Sylar fight another bad guy. Now THAT would be sweet.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:56 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sylar vs. Darth Vader!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:07 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Originally posted by Quincy
Awesome villains should die a spectacular death.

How pissed would you be if Sylar slips in the shower and breaks his neck big grin

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 02:42 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

That'd be interesting to see, but we got a taste of that when Pete was spanking his watch-making ass in Kirby Plaza. I'd like to see Sylar fight another bad guy. Now THAT would be sweet.

He just punched him like 3 times, I wouldnt call that spanking. stick out tongue

Not to mention Peter needed help from super *****. lol

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 11:10 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by AstroFan
He just punched him like 3 times, I wouldnt call that spanking. stick out tongue

Not to mention Peter needed help from super *****. lol
Yea as much as I hate to agree with him on this one, that was hardly an asswipping on Peter's part.
Did he beat him, yea but only barely. Do I blame Peter for that, no.
As I've already said Peter's got allot more shit to deal with in his powers and all than Sylar does. But thanks to his power and his path, I'd say he's gonna be asswoopin Sylar ready very soon.

And by very soon I mean the season 2 finally at the latest.
Hopefully. embarrasment

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 03:18 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I don't really think the fight was that close. Sylar started off with the upper hand, but after Niki showed Sy what's what, Peter was wrecking him. Those hits were unbelievably hard, and Sylar was incapacitated, unable to stand. Maybe that's just me though

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 05:31 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I really enjoyed the season premier. I like the direction the story is going, and eagerly await what they do with it.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:58 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I don't really think the fight was that close. Sylar started off with the upper hand, but after Niki showed Sy what's what, Peter was wrecking him. Those hits were unbelievably hard, and Sylar was incapacitated, unable to stand. Maybe that's just me though
Didn't she just whac him with a parking meter laughing out loud I still loved that part. It's like everyone wanted to give him a peice of there mind. I do hope that the season finally has more action this time around.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 06:08 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Watched the first episode of season 2 this week - Kick-Ass!

I never thought of the Haitian - just figured Peter had normal amnesia after the trauma of surviving the explosion - but now that you mention the necklace, combined with his memory loss and the fact that he was left chained up - it sorta makes sense.

I hope Sylar is gone, actually. He made a great villain in the first season, but now I'm bored with him. It would be disappointing if Heroes followed the Marvel / DC fashion of continually bringing their villains back - it's too predictable.

Besides, as far as I remember, Peter had no fear of Sylar in the Dark Future they showed in season 1 - to me, it looked as if he was getting ready to tear Sylar's head off and p!ss down his throat. So for me, personally, Sylar is old news - I know not everybody will agree, though!

But I can't wait to see what the new villain is all about - the guy with the eyes, appearing in dreams. As far as I remember, they hinted about him in the first season already...

I liked the brother and sister from Mexico - did you notice the scar on each of her victims' cheeks? Maybe she is like a kind of a vampire...

Finally, it is pretty obvious, in hindsight, that Peter has been through a lot in the four months since the explosion - everybody thinks he is dead, he has no memory of what happened, he has gained new powers and somebody left him there on purpose to be found by those Irish gangsters.

PS. Does anybody know if the Irish gangster that found Peter is the "Blackie" they referred to, talking about a thousand-year old guy?

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 12:59 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

No I'm guessing that's the one they're afraid of that they were suppose to be getting the merchandise for.
Can't wait for Peter to meet him thou. big grin

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 01:07 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Dreampanther

PS. Does anybody know if the Irish gangster that found Peter is the "Blackie" they referred to, talking about a thousand-year old guy?

I dont think he is

Originally posted by Entity
No I'm guessing that's the one they're afraid of that they were suppose to be getting the merchandise for.
Can't wait for Peter to meet him thou. big grin

I thought that too, It seems that bigger guy will be the 1000 years old guy...

Dreampanther: don't read this if you havent seen the second episode

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: and I think the bigger guy might be Kensei, he might not be Irish but he's British big grin

and maybe, since both him and Claire have regeneration powers, those power can keep them immortal, seeing how they organs can regenerate.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:18 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by S_D_J
I dont think he is

I thought that too, It seems that bigger guy will be the 1000 years old guy...

Dreampanther: don't read this if you havent seen the second episode

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: and I think the bigger guy might be Kensei, he might not be Irish but he's British big grin

and maybe, since both him and Claire have regeneration powers, those power can keep them immortal, seeing how they organs can regenerate.

That would be very interesting... where is claude!?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:53 PM