KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Claire Bennet

Claire Bennet
Started by: DARKLORDCAEDUS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Aaand this is a thread about Claire Bennet.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 05:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

this a very common Wolverine question...

if you cut her right down the middle, will there be two of her or will one half regenerate and the other do nothing??

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 01:11 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stickman618
this a very common Wolverine question...

if you cut her right down the middle, will there be two of her or will one half regenerate and the other do nothing??
If you cut her right down the middle her brain would be disabled therefore she would no longer be able to regenerate.

Remember all these powers are based in and rely on the brain.
As they should be IMO!

As for Logan, well if his skeleton wasn't laced with Adamantium or someone was able to cut threw it then who knows. I'd say double logically thou.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 03:22 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

And if you cut her head off stick out tongue

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:34 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Mairuzu
And if you cut her head off stick out tongue
Well the brain needs a steady supply of blood to work so I'd say that'd be a no go as well.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 11:25 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't stand her...always going against what her dad says and Fu@king things up. But I can understand the character is a teen and supposed to do teen like behaviour.

After last weeks episode, I hope she changes and becomes more responsible.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:45 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

Originally posted by Entity
Well the brain needs a steady supply of blood to work so I'd say that'd be a no go as well.

i bet that doesnt matter after a while. the way i interpreted angela's speech was that after they regen alot they become immortal. so if you cut his head off he'll just regen.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 04:55 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

oh yeah,

i forgot about the whole brain thing

wait, isn't the "death spot" in the left side of the brain?
so then the right side would regenerate(if she was sliced down the middle)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 10:54 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

sorry,

i meant left side, 'cos as long as that "spot" is intact she will be alive and be able to regenerate

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 02:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I believe that, if the brain experiences any harm at all, she will not be able to regenerate. This includes slicing her brain her brain in half.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 05:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

but when things get shoved into her skull,

she will heal once it gets removed, like Peter too

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 06:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That is different. An object can be removed. You can glue a ripped-in-half brain back together.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 06:07 AM
stickman618

how long can she stay dead?

what if they only remove the object after she started decomposing?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 04:15 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by stickman618
how long can she stay dead?

what if they only remove the object after she started decomposing?
I've thought about that too...what is her limit?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:26 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Claires stick in the head had to do damage and even if removed would still have damage(missing peices stuck on stick etc)

Peter had the glass...that i can see doing not so much damage but still...

Peter wanted claire to shoot him in the spot believing it would take him out....so a bullet which passes thru the brain would be enough?

Add to that that each of them were dead for a time....and then were healed after obstruction was removed from brain is another whacky thing

Falls such as claires 13 attemps( or more), definetly hurt her brain, peter falls 15 stories hurt his brain

To some extent the brains have been hurt and they make certain to show a spot that will stop it..so i say brains will regenerate if the spot is left intact

I dont think the show really has an answer themselves or even thought out such things

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Last edited by starlock on Nov 26th, 2007 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:09 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Noah got a [SPOILER - highlight to read]: bullet in the brain and came back with the help of claires blood tho

Now that we know Adam and Claire can live pretty much forever or a least a very very long time...

Will that also work for peter since he has to activate it to heal? Im just confused about that

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:43 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Noah got a [SPOILER - highlight to read]: bullet in the brain and came back with the help of claires blood tho

Now that we know Adam and Claire can live pretty much forever or a least a very very long time...

Will that also work for peter since he has to activate it to heal? Im just confused about that

Been thinking the same thing.... remember when peter died and the glass was removed? well he was at the time invisable and in my opinon was not thinking about regenerating...that said the show is hinting yes he will have the same benefits as true regenerators......also can peters blood heal people to?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:15 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by starlock
Been thinking the same thing.... remember when peter died and the glass was removed? well he was at the time invisable and in my opinon was not thinking about regenerating...that said the show is hinting yes he will have the same benefits as true regenerators......also can peters blood heal people to?
I wanted to know that answer too, the blood thing.. but i dont think it can because peters power is to mimic the ability.. so i doubt its in his blood.. not too sure

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:18 PM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

well it is in his blood. when the powers on. i bet that if its on he could do the same thing. which i really think is kinda stupid that he had to do the whole dance with kensei to fix his brother. also does he have lindermans power? i forget

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:59 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

no,

i don't think he met Linderman

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 10:38 AM