KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Sylar!

Sylar!
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Sylar's known powers:

Intuitive Aptitude - his original ability, allows him to figure out how things work, likely involved with how he steals powers, associated with ticking...
Telekinesis - his most commonly observed stolen ability (from Brian)
Cryokinesis (from unknown victim)
Enhanced memory (from Charlie)
Liquefaction (from Zane)
Enhanced hearing (from Dale)
Precognition (from Isaac)
Radioactivity (from Ted)
Illusions (from Candice)

Mohinder mentions that six people (prior to Zane Taylor) have been murdered by Sylar, including Charlie and Brian Davis and whomever he stole Cryokinesis from. So add another three unknown powers in there...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:25 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

12 friggin powers...

You think Molly's father had a power? or mother (i didnt see if her head was cut off)

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:37 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
12 friggin powers...

You think Molly's father had a power? or mother (i didnt see if her head was cut off)

I think it's same to assume her father had a power (maybe Cryokinesis or whatever freezing it's called))... he doesn't cut people's head open randomly.... but the mother... maybe he killed her out of chance, didnt mean to kill her, just maybe....

And I also thought his ability to cut heads off (with his finger) was due to telekinesis... but now Im starting to think it's a new power altogether

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:33 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by S_D_J
I think it's same to assume her father had a power (maybe Cryokinesis or whatever freezing it's called))... he doesn't cut people's head open randomly.... but the mother... maybe he killed her out of chance, didnt mean to kill her, just maybe....

And I also thought his ability to cut heads off (with his finger) was due to telekinesis... but now Im starting to think it's a new power altogether

I think he concentrates his Telekinesis to do the cutting of the heads.. but we'll find out eventually i hope.

Well, her father was frozen.. so how could it have been that power... unless he wanted to test it after killing him lol...

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:45 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sylar uses telekinesis to rip open skulls.

I don't think cryokinesis was the power of Molly's father; he was frozen in mid-bite before his brain was removed.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:48 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So sylar has 3 abilities we dont really know about

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Unless those victims did not have powers, then yes.

Two unnamed characters are shown in photographs in one of the episodes, de-brained.

Last edited by REXXXX on Oct 10th, 2007 at 04:07 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:02 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

You think its possible that he opened their brain to see if it was the one he was looking for? which is mollys power

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Molly doesn't quite look for brains, more people. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:12 AM
S_D_J
Bane

two de-brained characters means two powers... I don't think there's need for him to cut normal people heads open... he just kill them if has to... like that other cheerleader from last season

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:18 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He meant to de-brain her, but realized that Claire was the one he wanted, not Jackie. He went for Jackie because of her bragging that she had saved the man from the fire.

So he just stopped and let her die.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:20 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Captain REX
Molly doesn't quite look for brains, more people. stick out tongue

Lol i didnt say that was Molly's power...

i was saying do you think Sylar opened her parents brains thinking it was the power (Which is Molly's) belonged to them...

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:22 AM
S_D_J
Bane

i was saying do you think Sylar opened her parents brains thinking it was the power (Which is Molly's) belonged to them...

I personally, don't think so... she is a young kid, kids were not listed in the original list... grown ups however, were. So I think he killed them to obtain their power, and realized afterwards that Molly had a power too

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:50 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Makes sense, what oh what could it have been

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:08 AM
LanceWindu

The list had names, he would know which of the people in the house had the power (besides Molly because her parents probably didn't let Dr. Suresh get a sample from her), it's not like he just got an address and then went sniffing around like a bloodhound to find which had that special scent of a Hero.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:12 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

who knows, their power would be interesting

*SPOILER* (sorry dunno how to change to spoiler font color)

why the hell can he use his powers?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:13 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by chickenlover98
who knows, their power would be interesting

*SPOILER* (sorry dunno how to change to spoiler font color)

why the hell can he use his powers?

Oh for ****s sake...read this.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:18 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

damn it

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:23 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: does this work damn it yay i forgot the /

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:24 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Tattoo
The list had names, he would know which of the people in the house had the power (besides Molly because her parents probably didn't let Dr. Suresh get a sample from her), it's not like he just got an address and then went sniffing around like a bloodhound to find which had that special scent of a Hero.
Sylar doesnt have the list

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:25 AM