KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Sylar!

Sylar!
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Sylar doesnt have the list

Ah, you're forgetting about the original list of possible Heroes. Go back to Season 1, first few episodes. Mohinder found Sylar's little living area with a map of potential Heroes that he stole from Dr. Suresh after he killed him.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:27 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Oh, the one he stole from Chandra thats right

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:28 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Oh, the one he stole from Chandra thats right

yes

That's how he knew of some of the people, like Claire. He ran out of names and that's when he crossed paths with Mohinder and pretended to be Zane.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:30 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So can he levitate himself, hence there being no footsteps according to Dale

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:32 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

So can he levitate himself, hence there being no footsteps according to Dale

Yeah, which I'm guessing is all apart of his telekinesis.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:35 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Which also includes how he is able to survive being shot so many times...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

And when Parkman first met him face to face.. after shooting him he somehow managed to, i dont know... crawl up a wall? levitate up the wall?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:05 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Still as evil as ever smile

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 06:04 PM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

i am startin he is the best live action villian EVER. the guy who does him has his role down man. props to that guy

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 01:09 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by chickenlover98
i am startin he is the best live action villian EVER. the guy who does him has his role down man. props to that guy

I would have to agree with you. Zach Quinto is very very talented.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 04:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

I can't wait to see him play Spock

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 04:58 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by superkronick92
I can't wait to see him play Spock
Yea he's definitely got that cold emotionless persona down.

Right now he's about the only person I could see taking on Leonard Nemoy's Spock.

Also I'm was so wanting Maya's brother to just beat Sylar's ass down last night. How much would that mess with his ego? To have a, more or less considering his power, human just beat his ass old school! eek!
Oh and Maya is quickly starting to get on my nerves as well. Why are so many of the majority of women on this show so damn crappy?

Really I've been thinking about it and Claire, Simone and Monica are the only female characters I care for so far. I feel like I'm being sexist or something but I honestly have no problems with women in general just the majority of women on this show I think.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 02:48 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Sylar great villian for the first season

i am getting disinterested in him, i think his role would have been legendary had they killed him off, i am not liking his role or his general involment this season, maybe its beacause i dont think the formula for the first season is working for this season

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 07:49 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i just want to know what he does with the brains

he obviously studies them using his inherent power of knowing how things work... but then what??

they're not found at the crime scene

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 06:44 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with starlock, Sylar's role this season has been that of a chump.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 12:26 PM
nmensfinest is currently offline Click here to Send nmensfinest a Private Message Find more posts by nmensfinest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

yeah,

a has-been super-villain

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 12:52 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by nmensfinest
I agree with starlock, Sylar's role this season has been that of a chump.
so far......evil face

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 01:49 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I know why he lost his powers. It had something to do with Hiro's sword. Now that Hiro f*cked up and changed history. The boogeyman will gain acess to his powers.

Nah, im sure it was the virus, but i like pulling stuff out me bum smile

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 03:25 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

Mohinder won't cure him tho,

but maybe he'll just drink some of his blood and then be cured

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 08:14 AM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

Originally posted by stickman618
i just want to know what he does with the brains

he obviously studies them using his inherent power of knowing how things work... but then what??

they're not found at the crime scene

um he eats them DUH. havent it crossed ur mind that he does that? even hiro says he eats brains

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 02:08 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote