KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Sylar!

Sylar!
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stickman618

of course it's crossed my mind

i just can't understand why he still needs to eat them after studying them

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 09:29 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxcarnage1011
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know how he does it... he takes the tops of peoples heads off and eats there brain and digests there power

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 11:51 PM
maxcarnage1011 is currently offline Click here to Send maxcarnage1011 a Private Message Find more posts by maxcarnage1011 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

exactly max

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:22 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

sure is a clean eater,

there's never any blood around his mouth

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:29 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Sylar's such a great character.

He has some of the best one-liners on the show, was incredibly intimidating from the get-go (more-so when he was shadowed, but unshaded he has the whole 'creepy-bug-eyed thing' going for him) and has more powers then you could shake several sticks at.

Plus he's the most realistic. Who wouldn't want to be special ? That's all Grey wants, yet it's overtaken him to the point where his whole life revolves around his 'Evolutionary Imperative'.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 06:36 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hes just badass

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 08:10 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Pure badass, the best character on the show, you have to respect Sylar, not only can he kill you in a cool way, with a laser like finger, but he looks like a young Spock too!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 08:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

i hope to god he heads up the villains. i dont want him to be dwarfed by someone else. question, does anyone think the nightmare man thing had WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to big a build up, and a really gay finish?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:41 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, quite a bit, though he did live up to the name.

Sylar has the capability to be in charge, but I don't think anyone would trust him with their brains...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i still don't think he eats brains

otherwise he could have gotten Eve's powers even if she did blow her head off

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:53 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tim said that when what Sylar does with the Brains is revealed, we'll be grossed out.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:28 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yes, quite a bit, though he did live up to the name.

Sylar has the capability to be in charge, but I don't think anyone would trust him with their brains...

even if he wasnt in charge he could eat their brains. so thats irrelevant

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:24 AM
stickman618

Originally posted by InnerRise
Tim said that when what Sylar does with the Brains is revealed, we'll be grossed out.

hopefully we'll find out soon,
and i can put my mind to rest

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 06:27 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Does he eat them, just a guess...... confused

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:31 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

at first i thought he eats them

then i found out that his real power is to know how things work, so then i thought he just studies them

and he couldn't take Eve's power because her brain was destroyed

and when he tried to take Candice's power, there was blood all over his hands, but none around his mouth

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Does he have to touch the brain?

Or eat a certain part?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 03:27 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by stickman618
at first i thought he eats them

then i found out that his real power is to know how things work, so then i thought he just studies them

and he couldn't take Eve's power because her brain was destroyed

and when he tried to take Candice's power, there was blood all over his hands, but none around his mouth

He could of easily wiped it away from his mouth. Also I dont think brain is very 'bloody'.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:03 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

He puts it in a blender and slurps it through a straw.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 08:20 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

That's some good energy smoothie.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:03 PM
stickman618

He puts it in a blender and slurps it through a straw.

sick

you didn't have to say it like that sick

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:16 AM