KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat Team Alpha RP

Hazmat Team Alpha RP
Started by: Red Spartan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpadeKing

"They don't have any extra sizes do they? Well I'll see what I can do just don't leave without me."

The suit was close but Marlon has been working out alot more seeing as he has been waiting for something like this and he got a little bit bigger since which isn't turning out the way he thought it would be.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 02:51 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

"Of course sir" Rand had no problem following a womens orders. He starts to remember the day when somone in training somone talking shit to a girl. He couldnt remember her name but he remembers when she kicked his ass in hand to hand combat. He didnt pass the training. In fact no one knows what became of him.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 02:54 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob walked over to a vending machine and placed a dollar into the indicated slot. Once the machine had procurred his money, he place in his order for a twenty ounce mountain dew. Beofre the drink came out of the machine he hit to more buttons in a specific order and out popped another drink. "Still got it." Now with two drinks he took one and placed it on the table for anyone who wanted it. After abandoning the second drink at one of the tables, Jacob quickly walked away from the other members of Delta to a small secluded area, where he removed the cap and took a long drink. "This is going to be one hell of a clean up.. this place honey-combs for miles.. best not to tell the newbies."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 03:03 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Rand raised an eyebrow " im right here and i can hear you. Im not nervous at all" he smiled

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 03:11 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

After the Lieutenant had finished speaking in regards to their current plan during this situation, she gave a punctual reply, "Yes, I've reviewed them thoroughly sir". Rachel paused for a moment, to set her helmet down on the nearest table as it was already becoming cumbersome to hold at her side. "It doesn't seem as if there should be too much trouble during this task", she said.

Obviously, if there were any types of injures, her extensive medical knowledge would be able to be put to good use. But, given the nature of the briefing, it wouldn't seem as if there would be too many in need of immediate treatment.

Upon finishing her sentence, she realized another member of the squad - Marlon Summers, a somewhat young, yet certainly able looking Private First Class - had once again stood at attention, this time towards Rachel herself. In a responsive manner, she gave him a formal salute and a nod of approval.

The atmosphere seemed relatively calm for the time being, there was hardly any activity. Rachel took a brief moment to meditate upon the current situation. "Everything seems to be in order, except of cour--", her train of thought interrupted by a inquiry posed by another member of the group. "Yes, the last couple still needs to arrive", she said to herself as her thoughts were finished by the Lieutenant himself.

After hearing the rest of Jacob's words, she shook her head in an up and down motion to signify that she acknowledged Lieutenant Book's orders.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 03:18 AM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Lt. Jacob clicked his comm link to a private channel and to everyone else unknowing he started to play a cd, to entertain himself. Not wanting anyone to see that he was actually worried about what could be down there he kept an optomistic express on his face and an ubeat attitude. After waiting long enough, Jacob went over to the table that he had set his helet down on and secured it on to the air sealing apparatus of the suit. A corresponding hiss was all that was heard and then the a green light came on, on the torso of the suit to show that it was 100% operational.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 12:00 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Rand waited. He was getting impatient. He didnt know what was taking the other two so long but he was sure they would be in big trouble once they get here. Unless Rand was to early. He looked at Jacob getting all ready. Rand followed what he did exactly. The torso on Rand's suit came on at 100% also "phew ^_^" He thought to himself. At least it wasnt broken.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 12:05 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" Shit. "

Nikolette muttered as she pressed on her brake at a red light. She looked down at her watch and sighed annoyedly. Her schedule had been greatly upset by an accident. She had stopped her car to help, and in that lost about an hour of her time. Originally planning to be 20 minutes early, she was closing in on 30 minutes late. Punctuality was something she highly valued about herself.As the light changed she floored it, her tires squealing on the asphalt.
As was a good first impression.
As Nikolette veered a left into the parking lot, she stopped beside a guard house, and presented her ID, and proceeded on. A little ways off she was stopped, and told to head inside. Her car would be taken from there. As she stepped out of the black Miata, Nikolette walked briskly inside. She stopped at a changing station to pull on her Hazmat suit - a clumsy affair - And then headed off toward the meeting space. her cotton under armor felt oddly cool inside the suit, causing a chill to run up her spine.

A soft vibration in her pocket made Nikolette a bit startled, and she reached into her pocket and pulled out her NAVY authorized pager. A few words flashed across it, skimming just slowly enough for her to read.

OMW. Flight was fine. Will be a little late. - Derek.
Crazy night last night.

Nikolette rolled her eyes at the last bit, and put the pager away. Derek had always been that way. Even so, a smile cracked over her lips. For years she and Derek Shark had trained together, and for the first time they were assigned on a mission together. Things were always more entertaining with him around.

Nikolette stepped into an elevator, and the nerves hit her.
here I go...
As the doors slid opened a few floors later, Nikolette stepped out and looked around at her new team. After a quick smile toward one of the young women on the team, she rendered a crisp salute and faced the man she knew would be leading them. Lt. Book.
He was a strong looking young man, and had a clean cut appearance.

Rendering a crisp salute, she adressed him.

" Sir, Petty Officer First Class Nikolette Frost reporting in for duty. "

holding the salute she continued.

" I have been informed to tell you that another teammate to expect, Sergeant Derek Shark's flight has landed and he should be here shortly. "

She cut the salute after receiving acknowledgment, and tried to follow the others in checking her suit.

Last edited by Cherrywild on Sep 13th, 2007 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 04:57 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Edit

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:06 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Rand smiled put on the saftey to his gun. He took out his portable cleaning kit. He sat on a table and Rand took apart his gun. He was wiping the nasty crap out of the gun. He made it shiney. He put the gun properly back together and smiled. He looked on the handle where it said Rand it was orange. On the barrel on the bottom it said. "love your GF Camille" He loves her and his pistol.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 07:46 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"At ease. No need for formalities. After a few days down there with the guys, you'll think of us as a big family. Oh and thank you on the information on the mssing solider." Jacob quickly returned the saalute and started to do a diagnostic on the map of the base. It spread far larger then any clean-up had ever, in the history of the hazmat operation. A small light started to blink in the lower left corner of his visor and he used a voice activation to access the message.

"LT. Book, 137D. Hazmat."

A small read-out appeared on his visor and words could be seen but no read. Only the person accessing the message could truly read it.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:08 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Rand was thinking of an old song. Thinking to an old song " sombody told me you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend i dated last year in feburary !" He loved that song. But he wasnt sure when hed be able to show the Lt. How well he can do. He knew proving himself would be the best part. He liked to be liked. He loved the sence of accomplishment when you save or help somone and they say thankyou.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:43 PM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

[Nice Killers reference, Matroshka]

Gotham took out his pistol and started to examine it. A simple weapon, no complex engineering, no modifications. That wasn't something he was partial to.

He walked over to Lieutenant Jacob and glanced at the light on his visor. "What information are you accessing?" he asked, putting away his pistol. He'd refrained from saluting, since the man himself had said that they would all be one family. A family? It seemed like a joke to Gotham.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:21 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Rand saw Gotham walk over to Lt. He figured he would to. He was acually saying what Rand wanted to know. Perfect timing.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:28 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Well.. we Deltas are a family. I've never worked with the Alphas before, so I hope you guys are some of the best." Jacob was reading the message at the same time as he spoke. His eyes went from right to left but would seem like left to right. The expression on his face turned grim as he scanned over the words.

Charlie ZidRep

No Survivors Reported.

One member down and in critical condition.

Location-Generator room A.

Time Sent-16 hours ago.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:36 PM
SpadeKing

"Alright all geared up!"

Marlon came in with his arms out with his suit own.

"Saw this suit just hanging around so I figured I would just borrow it for now."

He was completly ready for war. He even wore a headband even thought no one would see it inside his helmet but, He just liked the comfortable feeling of it. He turned back to the Lt. giving off another salute.

"If thats ok with you sir!"

He stopped and looked to see what was going on at the moment.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:36 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

"What's going on with Charlie? What are you reading?" Gotham asked again.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:42 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Alright, boys and girls! The fine lady of the squad has arrived"

Terese smiled as she walked into the room, watching all the others in the room. She walked with elegance and a calm voice, straight trough the room. She stopped in the middle to fight of an itch though, scratching herself on the butt. She had a long car-ride here and she had not had time to stop at any place for long. She did stop for a burger though and as the thought crossed her mind, she randomly gave out a burp.

She got the chills, considering that was not very ladylike at all. Well she thought that hopefully no one noticed either of her actions, as she walked up to a wall and leaned against it.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:42 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

"16 hours huh. Shit if we got notice of there distress call earlier maybe there would be more than 1 survivor that may die anyway" Rand couldnt imagine whats there " well shit if they died who to say we will live ? i mean wouldnt it be best to...." He stoped. He didnt want to get yelled at for speaking his mind. Rand heard Terese and he smiled " heh hope shes on our team " He smiled

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:44 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arcade Fire
"What's going on with Charlie? What are you reading?" Gotham asked again.

LT. Book looked up at Gotham. "You don't do this too much do you? That was a ZidRep. It's just a report. They went out of radio range a few hours ago, we won't hear them until we are down there." He looked back at the location of the ZidRep and knew that, that is where he unit would be heading first.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:46 PM