KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » smith vs darth vader

smith vs darth vader
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vader11
Have you watch the movie? Smith was also the anonaly! He was the opposite of neo. Smith must be at least equal to neo one on one, have you watch the movie? Smith was said to be Neo's equal! He was the only person who can beat neo. By the end of the movie after smith has taken control of the matrix, he may be even a little above neo. Smith's ability was beyond that of neo, he can set the weather and place. I see no reason neo was holding back. I can say smith was holding back too! If you still arguing neo was holding back and neo> smith, just go watch the movie again. I won't argue with you anymore.

Smith>neo.
no.. neo was still greater than smith. but he couldnt defeat all the smiths. smith was the anoamly while smith could copy everyone in the matrix. his ability made him more powerful becuz of sheer numbers. when he copied the oracle he copied one powerful program that neo was still more powerful than. its just neo had to let smith win to truly defeat the smith program.

neo sold his loss to truly trick and defeat smith.

wink

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 07:02 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Where did it say neo wasn't trying his best and he let smith to win? Please show proof! It is your OPINION only! He let him to copy him because it is the ONLY way to kill him! Otherwise, neo CANNOT beat smith in ANY other ways! Yet smith can beat neo! Also, numbers are also count for power. By the end, Smith has taken control of the matrix, while neo WASN'T! He had more control of the matrix than neo did. Smith can set the place, weather, etc. Can neo do this? So, Smith>neo. Please don't argue again. I would NEVER change my mind to say neo is better. cool

Last edited by vader11 on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 07:15 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 07:10 AM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

as the oracle said, smith is neo. smith is neo's opposite. neither one could trump each other. neo had to sacrifice himself to save the humans. if neo hadn't let smith copy over him, they would still be fighting right now.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 07:20 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Originally posted by super pr*xy
as the oracle said, smith is neo. smith is neo's opposite. neither one could trump each other. neo had to sacrifice himself to save the humans. if neo hadn't let smith copy over him, they would still be fighting right now.
Exactly! Smith IS neo. They are about the same. So NO WAY neo is better! If I really have to choose the better one, I would choose smith as he can copy people and he has taken control of the matrix. He can set the place, weather, etc, neo CANNOT.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:43 PM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenobiwan

Originally posted by quanchi112
no.. neo was still greater than smith. but he couldnt defeat all the smiths. smith was the anoamly while smith could copy everyone in the matrix. his ability made him more powerful becuz of sheer numbers. when he copied the oracle he copied one powerful program that neo was still more powerful than. its just neo had to let smith win to truly defeat the smith program.

neo sold his loss to truly trick and defeat smith.

wink
No, no, no...smith is at least equal to or greater than neo! mad

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:35 PM
Kenobiwan is currently offline Click here to Send Kenobiwan a Private Message Find more posts by Kenobiwan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Where did it say neo wasn't trying his best and he let smith to win? Please show proof! It is your OPINION only! He let him to copy him because it is the ONLY way to kill him! Otherwise, neo CANNOT beat smith in ANY other ways! Yet smith can beat neo! Also, numbers are also count for power. By the end, Smith has taken control of the matrix, while neo WASN'T! He had more control of the matrix than neo did. Smith can set the place, weather, etc. Can neo do this? So, Smith>neo. Please don't argue again. I would NEVER change my mind to say neo is better. cool
smith copied and took over every phase of the matrix. but neo was the one and couldnt be defeated in the matrix one on one. neo>one smith any smith.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kenobiwan
No, no, no...smith is at least equal to or greater than neo! mad
other way around.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:44 AM
vader11

smith copied and took over every phase of the matrix. but neo was the one and couldnt be defeated in the matrix one on one. neo>one smith any smith.
Stop repeating the same arguement. If you say neo cannot be beaten one on one, then Smith also cannot be beaten one on one too! If you disagree, please show PROOF that smith can be beaten by neo, if not, then SHUT UP! Smith is just the opposite of Neo so they are the same(it is FACT)! end of story. And other of smiths are also smith and they would beat neo.
So STOP arguing neo>smith! If you continue to argue people would think you are a neo fanboy and you will be shamed for arguing against fact.

Last edited by vader11 on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 05:34 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:30 AM
xxMSCxx

smith copied and took over every phase of the matrix. but neo was the one and couldnt be defeated in the matrix one on one except smith. neo<one smith any smith.
Yes, that's true. wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:50 AM
xxMSCxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxMSCxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxMSCxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenobiwan

Yeah, as many people said before, it is a fact that neo is equal to smith so there is no reason to argue about it. If you still say neo>smith then you are an idiot. wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 06:46 AM
Kenobiwan is currently offline Click here to Send Kenobiwan a Private Message Find more posts by Kenobiwan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kenobiwan
Yeah, as many people said before, it is a fact that neo is equal to smith so there is no reason to argue about it. If you still say neo>smith then you are an idiot. wink
one on one he was. he let smith copy him. he sold his loss to fool smith. he sold his hopelessness. smith couldnt be stopped in the matrix and copied everyone. if it was one on one and thats that neo would prevail.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 04:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Stop repeating the same arguement. If you say neo cannot be beaten one on one, then Smith also cannot be beaten one on one too! If you disagree, please show PROOF that smith can be beaten by neo, if not, then SHUT UP! Smith is just the opposite of Neo so they are the same(it is FACT)! end of story. And other of smiths are also smith and they would beat neo.
So STOP arguing neo>smith! If you continue to argue people would think you are a neo fanboy and you will be shamed for arguing against fact.
this is my opinion. i dont care what others think. this is what i think. smile

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 04:01 PM
vader11

Finally you admit that neo>smith is just your opinion, so that's NOT a fact.
Therefore people here don't need to care about what you think too. If you THINK neo>smith, then other people can say smith>neo too since that's their opinion.
I also doubt why you make this silly thread, since smith would beat vader without much problem(you agree too) and you don't care about what others think.

Last edited by vader11 on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:35 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Have you watch the movie? Smith was also the anonaly! He was the opposite of neo. Smith must be at least equal to neo one on one, have you watch the movie? Smith was said to be Neo's equal! He was the only person who can beat neo. By the end of the movie after smith has taken control of the matrix, he may be even a little above neo. Smith's ability was beyond that of neo, he can set the weather and place. I see no reason neo was holding back. I can say smith was holding back too! If you still arguing neo was holding back and neo> smith, just go watch the movie again. I won't argue with you anymore.

Smith>neo.
i disagree. smith's copying ability is what made him unstoppable. he ruined the matrix and couldnt be stopped. it took neo to sell a loss to fool smith into being erased. if neo won that battle it would have gained him nothing.

neo>smith

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 05:11 AM
vader11

i disagree. smith's copying ability is what made him unstoppable. he ruined the matrix and couldnt be stopped. it took neo to sell a loss to fool smith into being erased. if neo won that battle it would have gained him nothing.

neo>smith
Stop you idiot!!! Why you quoted the same thing once again and repeating the same arguement!!! The only thing you have said was just "neo selling his lost" without any proof to support it. You simply know nothing about debate. Go back to school, kid. If you don't have any new agruement then SHUT UP you neo fanboy! If you have you own opinion, others can have too! And please proof smith would be beaten by neo. And please proof neo let smith win. I can say smith let neo beat him too! If other smith helps, neo would be beaten in 0.001 seconds! And yeah, you agree that smith is unstoppable, that's make him>neo. It is a FACT that neo = smith. And FACTS>your shit opinion! Now SHUT UP and STOP quoting the same commment and repeating your SHIT opinion once again! mad

btw, I saw that you have just registered for 4 months and already have >13000 posts, which means you are really an idiot who has nothing else to do.

Last edited by vader11 on Oct 4th, 2007 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:16 PM
Kenobiwan

neo>smith
other way around.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:27 PM
xxMSCxx

neo>smith

smith>neo.>neo.smith>neo.smith>neo.smith>neo.smith>neo.smith>neo.smith>neo.smith>neo.smith>neo.smith>neo. mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:51 PM
xxMSCxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxMSCxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxMSCxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ymw

okay, then smith>neo is my opimion, and I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK. wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:16 PM
ymw is currently offline Click here to Send ymw a Private Message Find more posts by ymw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknowable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smith kills.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 11:55 PM
unknowable is currently offline Click here to Send unknowable a Private Message Find more posts by unknowable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smith>neo.

Wrong. Neo=Smith. Plain and simple.

Oh and Smith would destroy Vader in an instant. It's pretty obvious.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:47 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote