KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » New Powers!

New Powers!
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Thats the team of action league now...

Attachment: kablam3.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:43 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Thats from skyhigh too? thats pretty lame...

because it was on Action League now...

it was on KABLAAM! which was a nickelodeon show which came out WAY before skyhigh....

yes, there was a kid whose power was to melt into orange goo

And I love Action League:

Meltman... with the power to... MELT laughing

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:52 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by S_D_J
yes, there was a kid whose power was to melt into orange goo

And I love Action League:

Meltman... with the power to... MELT laughing

See! you even knew what im talking about and still assumed i watched sky high lol...

i just wanna turn someone into a baby or an old Geezer

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 04:27 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Control of bugs and stuff. Anyone played "Bioshock?" Definitely Swarm would be a sweet power.

I wanna see someone kinda stretch like Mr. Fantastic. Except not... goofy like Movie Fantastic.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:23 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Quincy
Control of bugs and stuff. Anyone played "Bioshock?" Definitely Swarm would be a sweet power.

I wanna see someone kinda stretch like Mr. Fantastic. Except not... goofy like Movie Fantastic.

haha control bugs...

i wanna see someone with Atoms power...

you can shrink or enlarge your body

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:22 PM
LanceWindu

Controlling bugs isn't a far off power [SPOILER - highlight to read]: word is that the new baddie will be able to...remember the roach they zoomed in on going into the sewer opening that Sylar was dragged into?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:13 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Tattoo
Controlling bugs isn't a far off power [SPOILER - highlight to read]: word is that the new baddie will be able to...remember the roach they zoomed in on going into the sewer opening that Sylar was dragged into?

Not to mention the roach when sylar was in captivity

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:26 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Which means the person controlling them could be using them as spys? Its also possible it someone from the "Company" Or the Fantastic 12? or 9.. how ever many there were aka Old justice league

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:30 PM
Prime#

What about the ability to control soundwaves, and create sonic booms

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:11 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

sound control would be cool. i think a hardcore baddy could have say control of all elements. weather control i guess. how abouyt someone with a useless power. not all powers have to have a purpose. evolution throws a retarded thing in now and then. (suggested to me by superkronick all credit goess to him for this) the ability to shoot rainbows out of your hands

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:28 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I like the idea of controling nature and communicating with animals.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 02:48 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Dr Doolittle Pwning sylar!

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:54 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Still haven't seen a wannabe flash yet

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

A new power has been introduced by the British counterpart to the Heroes 360 operation. One of their characters, Bridgette, has the power of clairsentience. This ability allows her to have "visions" of an object or person's past by touching them, much like an opposite to Isaac's power.

Just thought it was interesting and should be shared.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

In the Dark future there was "a kid that sucked all the air out of the room"

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:24 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Still haven't seen a wannabe flash yet

I can't believe I hadn't thought about that... but it is possible

.... and I guess no one thought about the Midas' touch as well... big grin

Originally posted by Captain REX
A new power has been introduced by the British counterpart to the Heroes 360 operation. One of their characters, Bridgette, has the power of clairsentience. This ability allows her to have "visions" of an object or person's past by touching them, much like an opposite to Isaac's power.

Just thought it was interesting and should be shared.

Care to elaborate... a link perhaps

I had been out of touch with the Heroes 360 experience as of late... is it only happening in the UK?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:42 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

someone has the gold power genius boy. watch teh showz

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:16 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by chickenlover98
someone has the gold power genius boy. watch teh showz

He mentioned that power because no one had thought of them using that power before now. no expression

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:19 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

wonder if he can turn ppl into gold?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:22 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by chickenlover98
wonder if he can turn ppl into gold?

[sarcasm]No, I don't think so...the producers put a limit to his powers so he can only make silverware gold.[/sarcasm]

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:24 AM