KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » New Powers!

New Powers!
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoo
I hate Superman....
I take back everything bad I've ever said about you. cool

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 06:50 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I hate Superman....
why

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 06:56 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I hate Superman....

Originally posted by Mairuzu
why?

on second thought.. forget that, we are getting out of topic here big grin

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 10:30 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

what about the ability to enhance already owned powers?

like if peter exploded around this person it would like destroy more than just half of new york...

does this work?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 02:34 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

And it would also destroy the person hahahah

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 04:16 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I got this idea from Full Metal alchemist...

The character Wrath is able to transmute anything into his body..

he touched a row of guns and transmuted them all into his arm and has a 10 barrel gun for an arm and was just shooting at another character

he also transmuted the ground rock into his arm and had a arm made of rock...

that would be an awesome power...

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 05:34 PM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

poison.

not so much an ability, just something that you always are, like claires healy dealy.

they wouldnt be able to touch people cause they would die....

does this work?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 03:54 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Total power negation. Just naturally and uncontrollably completely negate all powers with in 30 feet!

Astral projected doppelgangers? Be able to replicate projections of yourself each capable of individual thought.

The ability to instantly create false memories.

Creating Force Fields?

Whatcha think?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:25 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Haitian's ability of mental manipulation basically does what your first power would do. I'm sure he could create false memories if he wanted to, but who knows...?

The ability to amplify other abilities? That sounds interesting, and possibly very Heroes-ish.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

He cannot create memories, only erase....

sucks that he cant even bring them back

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:54 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I still want to see power to change age...

or size

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:54 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

No one has mentioned the power to clone yourself.. Multiplicity i think its called?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:35 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That could easily be done with the illusion ability, methinks. I've never found multiplicity to be all that interesting, to be honest...

Of course it's never been shown on the show, but it's possible that the Haitian could implant false memories. Just a theory of mine that has no founding, but it would make more sense if he could...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 07:02 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

What about the ability to sence the powers in others and to see its full potential in them?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 03:11 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

would be kinda awesome, i guess to see someones weakness as well?

so if sylar got a hold of that... ouch

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 03:16 PM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Originally posted by Captain REX
A new power has been introduced by the British counterpart to the Heroes 360 operation. One of their characters, Bridgette, has the power of clairsentience. This ability allows her to have "visions" of an object or person's past by touching them, much like an opposite to Isaac's power.

Just thought it was interesting and should be shared.

Is that what they are calling that power, because the correct term for it is psychometry, clairsentience is the ability to "feel" and "know" things it's more like the "scientific" name for sixth sense or intuition. I've seen some psi related sites that are now using the two interchangeably, but in the past clairsentience didn't usually involve touching just feeling.

I'd like to see somebody who can subconsciously modify their genetic structure to give them any power they can imagine, or somebody who can cause others powers to turn against them. A power that would allow somebody to transmit a virus similar to the legacy virus, causing their powers to keep escalating which at first would appear to be a boost in their abilities but will eventually burn them out because the virus decreases the body's resistance to the power while the power itself grows and grows until they die would be interesting IMO.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 04:36 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

kinda over powered

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 04:55 PM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Originally posted by Mairuzu
kinda over powered

no more over powered than Peter.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 05:09 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

someone giving themself any power imaginable?

yea thats way over powered then peter

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 05:13 PM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Oh yeah I forgot about that power I got so into the virus one, but Peter is too uber and they need somebody who is just as uber to taunt him and say so your like me well not really and then proceed to kick the living shit out him with powers he has never even dreamed of. Can you tell I hate Peter? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 05:23 PM