KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Chronos [RP]!

Project Chronos [RP]!
Started by: C. C. Cowgirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Menetnashté
Tim stared blankly at the LT. and finally started talking again. "So, how many are we talking about here? Hundreds of people. Thousands? Tens of thousands? In any case how are ten or so people supposed to do that much damage?

"They know what they are doing and so are we. We do not know how many there is to fight but I do not think we have to worry about that. We have contacts all over the world, both at high and low places and no one has heard anything about larger recruitments. We are placing our bets that they keep themselves short at numbers to not attract too much attention. They may be good, but so are you guys.

I understand your concerne and I feel for you if you are worried. The last thing we can do is underestimate them, though. You will have the sub-soldiers of Project Chronos to assist you in different ways as well. We however can not assemble the US Army to work against this group, as it might pull too much attention.

However, we will do all we can to help the group out. You have been selected from all over the world because you are the best. If we can not count on you all, we are as good as out of hope."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 07:27 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"Yeah one more question," Billy said. "When do we begin? I need a weapon."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 07:59 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

andrew was in the back, completely unnoticed by anybody..even when he wasn't trying, he could be invisible to everyone around him.."i agree with bill, here" he said, and several people around him jumped and stared at him..to them he had suddenly popped into existance.."where do we start? when? and yes, i could use a few weapon upgrades as well.."

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 16th, 2007 at 01:27 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 01:24 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spongeherbob
"Cookie??"

Andrea sat in the back quiet and to herself, her pocky box forgotten on the table. She had a smirk on her face as she thought of going against another person who loved explosives as much as she, she sure was going to have some fun.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:28 AM
spongeherbob is currently offline Click here to Send spongeherbob a Private Message Find more posts by spongeherbob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob just sat and stared at his right hand and the tattoo that was on his palm. It was of a small targeting that had the words "One Shot And The World Goes Away, One Shot And A Person Goes Away. Thus Is The Power Of One Bullet." It kept him sane during the war but it seemed that no one else could understand it's message. Hundreds of thoughts flew through his mind but the four people mentioned all came up to the front. "I swore that I would never pick my rifle(s) up again... I guess this one is dedicated to you Sapp."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:41 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"I hope you did not leave the fireplace burning, because you are not going home anymore today. I have prepared a couple of things for you, which includes gear and further information. As we do not know if these walls has ears, the rest of the mission will be walked trough on the plane.

Now, if you follow Sergeant Smith by the door, he will lead you to the armory where each and every one of you has your favorite pieces of equipment waiting.

Remember, men and women! We are doing this for the safety of the world! Things may look bad, but odds and tyranny have been fought before. Remember the Alamo!"

He sat down as a soldier stepped up by the door. He shortly after walked down the hallway, towards the room in the far end. An armory, with shelves and lockers with each and everyones name. In each locker, the most advance technology in the world was located, adapted to each and every one of them to have them do their job as good as possible.

In each locker was the following;
- The individuals most preferable weapon of choice!
- A highly advance military uniform that could switch body temperature, functioning as kevlar west along with a couple of other minor functions.
- A pair of highly advance battle googles, with different sensors.
- A backpack with minor accessories, adapted to each persons special talents.

In the locker of the pilots, there was pictures of a number of different aircrafts. A transport plane, a combat chopper, a transport chopper and a fighter. Each plane and chopper being their most favored models.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:33 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

((when we gunna land))

Richard pulled the clip out of his pistol, and loaded it back in. The sound of the helicopter was irritating his ears.
"When are we going to land!?" He shouted to Alex.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:23 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by android217
((when we gunna land))

Richard pulled the clip out of his pistol, and loaded it back in. The sound of the helicopter was irritating his ears.
"When are we going to land!?" He shouted to Alex.

"Had you waited a minute and a half more, you would not have had to spend your breath asking!"

Alex grinned as the helicopter was lowering its height. It approached the ground slowly, as they were located in the middle of a desert. Alex grabbed a handle tightly as the chopper dived towards the ground. He hated this part, as he closed his eyes. It dived straight down towards the sand and when they were about ten meters away, a hatch opened in an immense speed. Alex held his breath in nervosity as they flew trough the narrow tunnle.

As the chopper stopped in an underground fortress, Alex quickly jumped down and took a deep breath.

"I hate that and if you ever make fun of my fear of technology, it will be the last sentence that is spread from your tongue!

Now, we wait. Mistress will come and meet us!"

He turned to Richard before facing the large, metalcovered cave. It was like a massive warehouse on the inside, but true fact was that they were over a hundred meters under ground. The helicopter had landed trough a narrow tunnle and in front of them there was a large gate. Other than the gate, there was only crates spread all over the room.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:56 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Tim walked up to his assigned locker and opened it up. Inside he found a .45 caliber pistol, with anti personnel rounds. He grinned and picked it up, getting used to the feel of holding it, and testing the grip on it. Tim set it down. He went through the backpack, finding communications devices, little things. And he looked at the different images of flight vehicles. After a short while he closed the locker back and looked.
"So, Sgt. When are we getting out of here?"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:02 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Alright, I'll write that down... No makin fun of fear of tech," Richard grinned to Alex." So what do you want me to do? I know this is big time work, so I'm guessing assassination or robbery."

((lol i can't seem to post long posts got too many questions to ask alex))

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:46 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Tim walked up to his assigned locker and opened it up. Inside he found a .45 caliber pistol, with anti personnel rounds. He grinned and picked it up, getting used to the feel of holding it, and testing the grip on it. Tim set it down. He went through the backpack, finding communications devices, little things. And he looked at the different images of flight vehicles. After a short while he closed the locker back and looked.
"So, Sgt. When are we getting out of here?"

"The plane will be ready within the hour"

The sergeant stood emotionless by the door of the armory with an emotionless look on his face. His task was simply to make sure they got their tools, then he were going to take them to the aircraft. So, he simply stood there. He had not been told much information at all, so he hoped that they would not ask him too many questions. It would be embaressing to be of higher rank and not being capable of answering any questions.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:50 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Alright, I'll write that down... No makin fun of fear of tech," Richard grinned to Alex." So what do you want me to do? I know this is big time work, so I'm guessing assassination or robbery."

((lol i can't seem to post long posts got too many questions to ask alex))

"We will be working mainly with thefts for the time being. Mistress will provide you more information about the assignment as she arrives."

He did not have much time to say more, before the gate opened and revieled a large hallway. Large enough for trucks to travel trough without any problems fitting. At the very center of the gate, a woman stood. She had a mask over her face and dark clothing. On her side was a sub-machinegun and she had blond long hair.

"Get him over here, Alex. I have been ordered to bring him to the conference room."

"Oh, shut it Linda. I can very well take him there myself! I got him, I will deliver him!"

"Behave now, Alex. You do not want to piss 'mistress' of. I come on her behalf"

Those words shut Alex up as he waved Richard to follow Linda, who started walking along the hallway.

"Just go with her to the far end of the hallway and you will have the conference room there. I will be right behind you"

Alex frowned after Linda, who walked with a big fat smile on her face, having her back turned on Alex.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:58 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Richard had just started to get a liking to Alex, reluctantly started to follow Linda. He jogged towards Linda, and eventually caught up to her.
"Hey.... How you doin," It was the worst pick up line in history, but Richard had not seen another woman in years.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:06 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Richard had just started to get a liking to Alex, reluctantly started to follow Linda. He jogged towards Linda, and eventually caught up to her.
"Hey.... How you doin," It was the worst pick up line in history, but Richard had not seen another woman in years.

"Welcome to our dungeon, Richard! My name is Linda Wasser and I will be taking you to our leader. I will give you a couple of safety advices, as trough the weeks we have noticed one inconveinence after another.

First advice; Do not ask her personal questions. You will be tougher to put together than a thousand pieces puzzle. Not a pretty sight.

Second advice; Do not try to make yourself in charge or claim the title of another officer. Whatever you do, do not oppose her orders.

Third advice; Do not point any weaponry or try to act threatful in any way. She is worse than the USA when it comes to not answer to threats.

If you follow those advices, you will do fine. As soon as you have been given your assigment and your squad, you will be given your gear and sent away.

Again, welcome to our dungeon. The beginning of a better world"

Linda smiled at Richard as she opened the door to the conference room, that was at that point empty. However, there was a door on the opposite side of the room, which was most likely where the others would come from.

"Please, have a seat"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:49 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Keeping quiet, Rose dedicated her attention to getting to know her leaders and fellow teammates through the art of observation. She kept her ears open to the Lieutenant as he spoke, but her eyes wandered from person to person, registering each in her head, and sizing them up , in a sense. She kept a special eye on Tim, and at one point gave him a friendly smirk. He would, she felt, be her best friend on this mission. As the meeting was called to an end, and people began to file out, Rose nodded to her CO, and headed to her locker. It was situated right beside Tim's. She gave him a bright smile, and after pullign otu her backback and sifting through it, she turned to him. Extending her hand in a friendly gesture, she made eye contact with him.

" Hey there...Tim, right? My name is Rose. Rose Anders. "

She then turned to the Sergeant who had spoke about the plane arriing. immadiatly after he did so, Rose caught his gaze. he looked a bit nervous.

" So, sergeant. Who's gonna take this bird up, hm? "

She glanced at Tim and winked, then waited for her answer.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:59 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Thomas never appreciated sitting still, so when they were sent to the weaponry, he was pleased.. He did not react to all the foes they would encounter as much as others seemed to do. After all, they were just humans and last time he checked, one bullet seemed to do the trick.. and he had plent from where those come from..

He grinned as he opened the locker, picking out an M240G. This one had plenty enough bullets to deal with even the worst of foes. He smiled as he placed it over his back. Now that he had uniform on, all the things equiped and ready to move, it was time to take a look at the team.

Most of them seemed quite fluent with the language and they seemed to have adapted quickly to the whole situation. Thomas had grown up with the same people trough his entire military career.. Suddenly being merged with another group honestly caused certain nervosity, but nothing he showed. Instead he decided to simply stay a little in the background, at least for the time being.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:19 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Richard sat down in one of the seats and lifted his legs up onto the table."When do we get started?" He asked, examining his pistol. "I'm startin to get a lil bored here."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:24 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Richard sat down in one of the seats and lifted his legs up onto the table."When do we get started?" He asked, examining his pistol. "I'm startin to get a lil bored here."

"You get bored quickly! Do not tell me you are a sniper!"

Linda stood with her arms crossed, staring towards the door on the opposite side of the room. She waited patiently, until the door finaly opened. In walked a woman, seeming pretty young at age, yet having a serious look on her face. Two guns in the holster and walking alone. She did not seem to bother having guards circling around her, as they had stayed just before the door and she shut it in their faces.

"Greetings, Richard! I will be your supreme commander trough the assignment and I do hope that you will not let me down. Your papers claim you as highly trained and good enough for my units.

So, I will get to the deal right away! You will be given a group with specialities of your own choice! You will gain seven highly trained soldiers at whatever area of expertise you please. Your target is a large hospital in northern Canada. Be cautious, as it has armed guards.

This hospital has a containment area, where there is a certain vial that I wish for you and the men to bring. It is a chemical that will bring us one step further to success. To your assistance, you will have a plane of transportation and a chopper to pick you up at your command.

You will be in charge of the entire operation and you will be providen all the gear that you wish for. We have most likely everything you want and more in this building.

Start by filling in this piece of paper with what soldiers you wish for your assignment, along with the equipment and we will bring it to the bay.

Also, this is the schematics for the entire building along with time shift of the guards, positions of deployment and a map of the surrounding area. Which is mountains.

Go ahead and fill it in. Good luck!"

She walked out as quickly as she got into the room, shutting the door behind her. She did not leave much room for Richard to say anything, and Linda grinned as she turned to Richard.

"Did you get all that?"

She smiled asking him that, giving him a penn.

"You fill that in, then you can acompany together with Alex and me to the place where you came in and you will get the stuff and troops needed. Minutes later, you will be on your way to your first mission."

[You are free to think the hospital, the surrounding and such on your own, Android217 smile I give you full power to say what is on those schematics and maps in your next post yes

I have to go now, but I will reply to it tomorrow morning wink]

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:58 PM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
In each locker was the following;
- The individuals most preferable weapon of choice!
- A highly advance military uniform that could switch body temperature, functioning as kevlar west along with a couple of other minor functions.
- A pair of highly advance battle googles, with different sensors.
- A backpack with minor accessories, adapted to each persons special talents.

In the locker of the pilots, there was pictures of a number of different aircrafts. A transport plane, a combat chopper, a transport chopper and a fighter. Each plane and chopper being their most favored models.

"no way!" andrew exclaimed, looking inside his locker, then at everyone else.."this is too f***king sweet!" inside were two perfect throwing knives, and two larger ones for h2h..also inside were two pistols, one a desert eagle, and the other was a high powered dart pistol..there were special holsters for each pair of weapons, all on the belt, except for the large knives, which attached to the arms..these ones seemed to be nearly invisible.."stealth camouflage on holsters?" he looked behind the weapons and saw a uniform of similar design.."nice" he grinned pulling out the specially adapted camouflaged attire and holding it against himself..how the hell did they get my size? he wondered..he went to the change room and emerged fully kitted out..of course, to everyone else, it was as if the door opened itself, until they saw the small haze as the light bent around the suit..
andrew looked inside his backpack and found a beacon, regular cell phone, a larger cell phone that appeared so packed with high tech equipment it looked like a twisted lump of shiny metal, a pocket radio
a high tech watch that was perfectly on time..this might not have seemed like much, but andrew knew that timing was crucial for his job..last thing of all was a grappling gun.."I'm gonna put this to good use" he said to himself, clipping in onto his belt as well..
((anything i left out C.C. you tell me big grin))

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 06:50 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Billy examined his equipment. Combat knives, assault rifles, the works. He waited for the moment when battle would overtake them. "So do we have any idea if these four or together? Or have they separated to keep us guessing where they could be?"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 03:33 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote