KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect The God of War!!!!!!

Respect The God of War!!!!!!
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

He has some on his shins too you know. You love those belts stick out tongue.

Duelist Kingdom was hilariously weird. Have you watched the Abridged series?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:05 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He has some on his shins too you know. You love those belts stick out tongue.

Duelist Kingdom was hilariously weird. Have you watched the Abridged series?

*shudders*

Oh yes, at first i didn't really like to too much. Then when the Granpa came back it was just great. I remember the funniest thing he ever said was something like;

"Playing card games is like sex. You usually do it on a table and feel great shame afterward" ^^

Thread de-railing for the win!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:08 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Grandpa sure says some funny stuff in that series.

My favorite part is where 'Kaiba' tells 'Keith' to STFU. Keith still says 'in America'.

You're right, we should probably move this discussion to the Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion thread.

~ On a side note, have you played the God of War games?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:16 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Probably ;p

I played the one where you kill the guy with fiery hair at the end...Is that the first one?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:24 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Indeed, it is the first one. Didn't like it much?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:29 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
(please log in to view the image)
A giant spider seems generic, but it has yet to be used in GoW. Arachnia, maybe?

Lord of the Rings called, they want Shelob back.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:36 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

laughing out loud

*pats nemesis' head*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:46 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

To be honest, no not so much.

It was just..... not challenging. =\

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:53 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by EvilAngel
To be honest, no not so much.

It was just..... not challenging. =\

Really? God of War wasn't challenging? Well, you're correct. I assume you played it on God mode as well? If so, can I talk to you about stepping the challenge up a little?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 05:20 AM
NemeBro

I admit God of War is not that hard, even the hardest difficulties.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 10:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Heard of Specialty runs? They help step up the challenge of the game.

~ Though yes, even the highest specialty run (recognized by a certain group) isn't that challenging on the first title.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 02:50 PM
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Originally posted by NemeBro
I admit God of War is not that hard, even the hardest difficulties.

Ares is God Mode is. Aparently the clone fight is as well.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 05:27 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by iChaos
Ares is God Mode is. Aparently the clone fight is as well.

Ares 1 & 2 are piss easy, even on God. The Clone fight is the hardest battle in God of War, but that boils down to using Rage of the Titans, Athena's Blessing with Lv5 blades (infinite Magic), and spamming magic. That's all.

You have no idea just how difficult the clone battle truly is. With certain factors in play, that fight is "impossible" to beat.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 06:46 PM
Demonic Phoenix

^ DERP, Rage of the Gods, not Rage of the Titans >__>.

DOUBLE POST...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:22 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the hardest part I played on God mode on the first game is the beginning, before you have any life power ups or special moves.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 10:23 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Should I take that to mean you found the game to be very easy on God Mode? Or that the specials and the life power ups made the rest of the game easier?

Meh, what about 2? Have you played it on Titan? Found it easy?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 11:01 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no not very easy, it was a fair enough challenge, this is coming from a non hardcore gamer who does not play games for a challenge, just amusement so it could be easy for some people. I remember playing through God mode and finding the beginning without much health or special moves to work with far harder than the rest, after you get some health, you can actually survive a hit or so.

I cant remember playing it on Titan, I only remember God mode because I was pleased with myself for doing it. I may not have played Titan mode in GOW 2, although I remember playing through the game as the Cod of war wink

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 10:12 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Fair enough. Though I suppose you are a "hardcore" gamer when it comes to the LoK games?

You really need to try it out on Titan one of these days, though if God gave you some trouble, I wouldn't recommend trying Titan. Meh.

~ The fish costume? I can't believe you went through the whole game looking like a fish >__>. General Kratos rocks.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 01:10 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

LoK games are extremely easy so you dont have to be hardcore at all. And tbh I do not play them that much, I only debate Kain because I like the character, the games are nice and ive played them a couple of times for the story but the gameplay is greater in other games imo.

lol, I had to, it was hilarious to me, I didnt expect a joke costume like that in a mature game.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 02:24 PM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos can eat a big fat sloppy floppy donkey dick

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 05:24 AM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote