KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Create Your Own: SINISTER SIX

Create Your Own: SINISTER SIX
Started by: Evo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
noahik01
Marvel Syndrome

1.Shocker
2.Venom
3.Rhino
4.Green-Goblin
5.Lizard
6.Mysterio

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 04:19 AM
noahik01 is currently offline Click here to Send noahik01 a Private Message Find more posts by noahik01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Sinister Six ~ team 1
Doc Ock
DemoGoblin
Sandman
Venom [mac]
Rhino
Shocker

Sinister six~team 2
Kraven
Kain
Electro
IronPatriot (stark locked out of the damn suit)
speed demon
Headsman

i like headsman.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 05:59 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Green Six:

Jackal

(please log in to view the image)

Green Goblin (Norman)

Scorpion

Digger (http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/diggerspdm.htm)

Vulture (rejuvenated incarnation preferably)

The Lizard

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 08:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Would add Mysterio, but that it'd be Sinister Seven stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 08:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Lol didn't realize Spider-man has so many green villains. There's also Ock (wears green all the time). Think I remember Pete joking that green is an evil color. Doom, Ronin. Even Owl lol

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 08:51 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Sandman wears the same green shirt all the time smile There was a time when he made himself an actual costume, but it was still green:

And let's not forget about Electro, Beetle, Lasher, Scarecrow...

And who is that energy manipulator with blonde hair?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/image...an_Villains.jpg

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Oct 10th, 2012 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 03:37 PM
SamZED

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud Green really IS the color of evil. Forgot Sandman had a costume, my brain blocked it out lol. Also Reed's comment cracked
me up. The enegy manipulator is Will-o-the-Wisp. The guy is basically Sentry light yet somehow is a total loser.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 11:26 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, me too. "The greatest fighting team of all (...)" laughing

Ah, thanks. Heard of him, but haven't read any appearances, sadly.

Chameleon also wears green from time to time, usually a robe.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 01:38 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

PS. I always lol'd at Hobgoblin in that picture laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 03:52 PM
riv6672

I think it’d be more fun to use characters that aren't Spidey's to recreate one of the classic SS line ups...:

THE WINGLESS WIZARD
(Dr. Octopus)

WW’s has made a career out of being underestimated, despite being a top MU genius and having a cool offensive/defensive power set. He needs a dedicated Spider-man creative team like Nick Spencer & Ryan Ottley to flesh him out and make him a credible threat.

LE PEREGRINE
(The Vulture)

Going full Bendis here, ignoring previous characterization that doesn't fit my story. I see Le P as a snotty glory hound, who comes Stateside and gets upstaged by Spidey. He then looks to return the favor. He may be a hero but he’ll have a growing obsession, vying to take down bad guys first, complicating situations, or causing them for his own ends.

MASTERMIND
(Mysterio)

This guy was responsible for The Dark Phoenix Saga; if he gets involved in Spidey’s world theres no shortage of supporting characters he could mind screw and use against him. He could start out behind the scenes before the big reveal.

ZZZAX
(Electro)

One thing i like about Spidey is sometimes he fights very monstrous villains. Zzzax would be just that, a rampaging brute who dwarfs Spidey in power, and can destroy whole city blocks. This is someone Spidey should but wont run away from.

MAN-APE
(Kraven)

Spidey’s known for animal themed villains, and Man-Ape, who i see as having diplomatic immunity, could be a fun one. The fights here could range from NYC to Wakanda, for a cool Black Panther team up.

QUICKSAND
(Sandman)

Pretty easy fit. Originally a Thor villain, she’s fought Spidey but not so much as to be considered an official rogue. She’s gotten some characterization here and there, enough so that she could work as a tweener, someone who wont always be at odds w. Spidey, but can smack him around if she is.

Old Post May 16th, 2019 11:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

A slightly different take on the build;
what if the Sinister Six were made up of good guys?

MADAME WEB
(Dr. Octopus)

Has a powerful vision and decides the only way to avoid a disastrous possible future is to take out the cause of it, an unsuspecting Spider-man.

DR. DRUID
(Mysterio)

A friend of Madame Web’s from back when he still had hair, and she was a pretty good dancer. She asks for his help and he says yes. He immediately begins infiltrating Spider-man’s everyday life.

ULYSSES BLOODSTONE
(Kraven)

Having safari’d w. fellow great white hunter Sergei Kravinoff, Bloodstone sometimes wondered how he’d do against Spider-man. This being a good cause and all, as explained by Madame Web, it seems he’ll finally get a chance to put the wall crawler in his sights.

NIGHTHAWK
(The Vulture)

Never too busy to help (or too busy at all) NH joins in Madame Web’s mission. Ever the opportunist, he proposes the group take the name Defenders, and make this a regular thing. He’s met w. a resounding series of NO’s.

CHARCOAL
(Sandman)

After coming back from the dead, regular sessions w. Madame Web helped Charcoal piece together his fractured psyche. Though he respects the legendary Spider-man he owes Web, and so of course he’ll help her.

LIVING LIGHTNING
(Electro)

Last time we saw LL, he was playing poker w. The Grandmaster. Now, he’s taking a gamble on Madame Web’s vision being right. If its a choice between Spider-man and thousands of innocent lives, well, thats really no choice at all. Spider-man has to be stopped.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 10:51 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Fly attractor, Riv, surtur, dadudeman, RJ and stillmanftw

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 08:59 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

Al right

Hulk, Hulk, Hulk, Hulk, Hulk and Hulk

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 01:57 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Green Goblin
Kingpin
Doc Ock
Venom
Carnage
Scorpion

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2019 07:52 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Crossbones
Winter Soldier
Kraken the one grown by hydra in secret warriors
Viper
Piledriver
Vanisher

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 11:47 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote