KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Insane Clown Posse

Insane Clown Posse
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Insane Clown Posse

They're my favorite. Let the hating begin.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:27 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pezmerga
Black Knight

I've been to 2 of their concerts....when I was like 15 lol Since then I've discovered real music. No offense.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:21 PM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, you did mean offense. ICP has a very mature message and the way they presented it was well thought out and very creative.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:48 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yes, you did mean offense. ICP has a very mature message and the way they presented it was well thought out and very creative.

He didn't mean offense. Whether or not you TOOK offense is no fault of his.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:53 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

He spoke about ICP like they were not real music, just because he does not like them anymore.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 11:13 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

He spoke about ICP like they were not real music, just because he does not like them anymore.

Subjectivity, ya mug.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 11:18 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Subjectivity, ya mug.
Lol, you called me a mug. That's cool. Sorry if I'm being a little defensive.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 11:20 PM
Pezmerga
Black Knight

They are a gimmick. How can you take them seriously? I mean the only reason I listened to it when I was younger is because it was funny (at the time anyway.). Rapping about dead bodies, necrophilia, Stabbing people, drinking faygo, nailing fat chicks, etc. is not a mature thought out way of presenting any message. The only guy who had any talent musically was Mike E. Clark, and it wasn't like he was all that great.

You can like what you want. I am just saying what is true. Also you expected this so why get upset when it happens?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 02:53 AM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then you don't actually know their very mature, well thought out message that was presented in a unique and creative way. Listen to the album The Wraith: Shangi La.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 08:38 PM
Bardiel13
Elite Cannon Fodder

Then you don't actually know their very mature, well thought out message that was presented in a unique and creative way. Listen to the album The Wraith: Shangi La.

Just what is their message. I've only heard one song from them. However, I remember seeing an interview of one of the members on the news and he was signing autographs and he asked what one kid's age was. He replied 12. He was then asked if his balls had dropped. The kid didn't know what he was talking about. The interview started out like this:
Interviewer: Why do you think it was a good idea to ask that young boy about his testicles?

ICP guy: Well... uhh... *nervous chuckle*... I didn't even know what it meant til I was older...

Interviewer: So why did you think he should know what it meant?

ICP: Well, uuhh...

Yep, real mature.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 01:28 AM
Bardiel13 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardiel13 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardiel13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasn't that the album where they couldn't figure out how to tie up the concept, so they copped out and said "Yeah we're religious.", causing all their fans to split?

Wiki says so.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 01:34 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pezmerga
Black Knight

I've heard enough ICP to know exactly what they are. I had almost every one of their albums at one point. I don't need to listen to anything.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:42 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Wasn't that the album where they couldn't figure out how to tie up the concept, so they copped out and said "Yeah we're religious.", causing all their fans to split?

Wiki says so.

-AC
Lol, if that is literally what wiki says, it's spewing more of its bullshit. Wiki is not reliable. If you really look hard at their music, then you'll see the religous message was always there.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 09:46 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

They paint their faces, they spread a religious message, their lyrics are abysmal.

JesusIsAlive spreads a religious message, it doesn't make the lad an intelligent and righteous influence, he's the same as ICP; a prick that's given too much attention.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:08 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Yes, yes, I seem to recall Bugz on My Nutz has textual resonances with Ephesians.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 04:50 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pezmerga
Black Knight

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Yes, yes, I seem to recall Bugz on My Nutz has textual resonances with Ephesians.

Yeah and "Redneck Hoe" is based off of Mother Mary....

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 06:18 PM
Bardiel13
Elite Cannon Fodder

Lol, if that is literally what wiki says, it's spewing more of its bullshit. Wiki is not reliable. If you really look hard at their music, then you'll see the religous message was always there.

You still haven't replied to my post. What is their message and how do they present it in a mature manner, while pretending to be hip hop clowns?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 08:47 PM
Bardiel13 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardiel13 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardiel13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardiel13
You still haven't replied to my post. What is their message and how do they present it in a mature manner, while pretending to be hip hop clowns?
I didn't see it. Also, where the hell did you get that "interview". The web does shit like that all the time, make up fake stories about ICP.

I am WAY too lazy to post all of the ways the message is presented, but I have a great link that will tell you all about it, it's by some guy who's not even a Juggalo, but knows alot about ICP, the title of the articale thing is called "An Intelligent Look at the Insane Clown Posse".

And Chills, JIA is a bible pushing ass hole, I hardly see a similarity.

Anyway, here is the link(It's a long article just so you know):

http://www.paoracle.com/?archive=77

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 01:12 AM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

icp isnt music. there 2 homosexuals in clown get ups and allways talking about giving chickens head.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 01:44 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardiel13
Elite Cannon Fodder

I didn't see it. Also, where the hell did you get that "interview". The web does shit like that all the time, make up fake stories about ICP.

It wasn't an article. The interview was on my television on the local news. I think ICP was touring in my town and they decided to have a chat with one of the members. In fact, we got to see the clip of the Insane Clown expressing his interest in the testicular development of a young boy.

I skimmed the article, because I'm waaaayyyy too lazy to read all of that. All I got from it was that they were wiggers.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 09:18 PM