KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes News Thread

Heroes News Thread
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Brains are tastey.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It seems they're not letting the Isaac Mendez paintings go away, hmm? In Clip 1, HRG reveals that painting of a dead man on the street, which matches the picture of Kaito dead on the street in the newspaper.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 01:38 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

So what? Isacc isn't coming back?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 06:10 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordained

you serious? no expression

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 12:49 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

no expression

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 01:51 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

....first you claim that Peter was never healed, and now this.

You're some kind of idiot, no?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:48 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Shan't we be nice to each other? We are all heroes fans.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:53 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Quincy
Shan't we be nice to each other? We are all heroes fans.
He doesn't deserve to be called a fan lol... he just asked if Isaac is coming back...

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:06 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 04:12 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Episode 5 Tittle and Official Sypnosis

205 Fight or Flight

10/22/07

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: In Ireland, a lost Hero attempts to move beyond the past, but discovers that a mysterious woman -- Elle -- is willing to kill to find him. Matt and an unexpected ally fly to Philadelphia to hunt down the "boogyman," following his terrible attack on Molly, but the pair finds themselves outmatched. Monica tries to come to terms with her new abilities and her role as a local hero. Suresh meets his new partner and gets a disturbing assignment. H.R.G. takes a step to further protect his family. Meanwhile, as Hiro continues to fix the past in feudal Japan, Ando attempts to piece together historically what's happened to his best friend.

... haven't read the entire sypnosis yet, just the beginning... but it seems we finally meet [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elle, and it'd be quite interesting how she interacts with Peter... and more so, see if he can connect the dots to their supposed relation/connexion

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:41 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Heroes: The Mobile Game

Just for anybody who cares about cell games... I do, and it's nice to hear something good about a cell game.. especially a Heroes cell game.
It was made by Gameloft, so that alone says something good on behalf of this game:

Heroes: The Mobile Game Review

quote:
I cannot imagine why any Heroes fan would be disappointed in this game. Not only do all of their favorite characters appear in some form, but Gameloft does absolute justice by them with smart game play. The game looks great, with lots of little touches like the way Hiro runs that prove the developer researched the show more than just glancing over some photos. Even though it is a tad short, Heroes fans will definitely enjoy this game.

PLUS

4 new videos from The Kindness of Strangers
http://media.tv.ign.com/media/827/827560/vids_1.html

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 12th, 2007 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 10:58 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I took that comment by Claire the wrong way. Teehee.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

IGN interview with Kristen Bell ( and Tim Kring)

http://tv.ign.com/articles/828/828422p1.html

quote:
Bell gave a hint to her character when she said that playing Elle has "been so much fun. I have been crossing my fingers in hopes that I'd get a job soon where I could play someone who was is, as Tim likes to call it, a little off or perhaps didn't have the brightest and shiniest of intentions. And I think the depth at which they've written Elle, this character, she's so conflicted and sort of comes across as such as vixen, that it's so much fun to play with." Bell was wary of saying too much, but with Kring's permission, Bell also revealed that Elle has "a lot of information about Peter's past."
Kring also said of the character that "She is looking for Peter Petrelli. And I think one can assume that she finds him."

"I can't reveal her secret powers. You'll have to watch next Monday. But it's a very cool power," said Bell, adding that Elle "has ties to HRG and to Claire. And there's going to be a very interesting dynamic I think, between her and Claire as far as what is and what is not. And I think there's going to be a deeper relationship there than people are expecting. They're going to see maybe some parallels. But she also has ties to a little bit to Suresh. And she's a little messed up in the head which makes her really manipulative and always out to get what she wants. She doesn't have many boundaries which I think is the really interesting part of playing this character on this particular show because the whole first season has been about these fairly good-natured people trying to embrace these confusing abilities and being very conflicted as to how they should be using them. And Elle is not that way at all. She very much enjoys her power and enjoys the emotional power it gives her over other people."

Kring also revealed "We are tying this character to this company that we have talked about for the last year on the show that Claire's father was involved with. And so one of the ideas was that this character is actually raised within the company. And it's in some ways a cautionary tale of what would happen to any of our characters had they lived with their powers their whole life the way Elle had."

... there's more "interview" to read so click on the link...

ok now, that's interesting.... and for what we've seen, it looks like Mohinder's new partner is Elle...and she had her power since she was little?... kinda strange

can't wait for tomorrow.

Edit:
episode 6 title and official sypnosis:

206 The Line 10/29/07
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: West convinces Claire to teach head cheerleader Debbie a lesson after she deems Claire too ordinary to join the squad. While Suresh faces a serious moral dilemma with the Company, H.R.G. pays his Russian mentor a visit in an effort to locate Isaac's last prophetic paintings. Meanwhile, nearing the U.S. border, Alejandro becomes increasingly uneasy about Sylar's intentions, especially towards Maya. Peter and Caitlin's search for a mysterious doorway he painted ultimately leads them to a surprising place. In feudal Japan, while attempting to repair history, Hiro struggles with his feelings for Kensei's "princess" Yaeko.

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 21st, 2007 at 07:45 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:31 PM
S_D_J
Bane

damn 15 minutes!

anyways:

Ep. 7 and Ep. 8 Tittles

207 Out Of Time 11/05/07

208 Four Months Ago 11/12/07

ok... as it's been said, we'll finally know what happened "4 months ago"... and Elle will be in this episode (as figured) with Peter (however, she isnt in episode 6 and 7)

so, are these "X moths ago" tittles going to be a trend in the show?

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 21st, 2007 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:47 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by S_D_J
so, are these "X moths ago" tittles going to be a trend in the show?
What does it matter? "Six Months Ago" was a fantastic episode. And I full expect "Four Months Ago" will be just as good.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 10:00 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

Hmm, so her parents probably worked for the company...

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 10:21 PM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Or she works for the Company.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 11:17 PM
S_D_J
Bane

I think she does work for the company

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:49 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Captain REX
Or she works for the Company.
Originally posted by S_D_J
I think she does work for the company

I would say...duh. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:56 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

And by Company, I mean Fed-Ex.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:57 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Captain REX
And by Company, I mean Fed-Ex.

No, Dunder-Mifflin, it's a paper company. wink

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:59 AM