KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes News Thread

Heroes News Thread
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoo
No, Dunder-Mifflin, it's a paper company. wink

I thought it was Primatech

confused

yeah, iSuck stick out tongue

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 22nd, 2007 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 04:18 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

See, I thought if she was involved with the company, maybe her parents were...

Maybe her dad's Claude and she was taken away and that's why he was so nice to Claire..

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:32 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I just saw this on E (well not just, but sometime ago) but this are really breaking news... I think big grin (well, not so much, they been up since Monday)

here it is:

- Three series-regular characters will die before January
as I heard, one of this deaths is irreversible... whatever that means... the other 2 dead characters could come back to life?

-Kristin (from E!) says: we have met Elle's daddy in the show

-DL will be back... in Ep. 8 "4 Months Ago"

-Alejandro is surely a dead man... which points to next news spoiler

-Sylar will "get" a girlfriend [SPOILER - highlight to read]: and it looks like it's Mylar...you know what that means

Sylar will be all [SPOILER - highlight to read]: hooked up with Maya for at least a handful of episodes, using her for her power to kill everyone, since he's currently a powerless puss. And then there's the jaw-dropping moment where you find out exactly what kind of "homicidio" Maya is wanted for. Let's just it involves a wedding and is above and beyond anything you'd think this Latina cutie-patootie could be capable of. Prepare to freak.

-In the next ep, HRG will discover [SPOILER - highlight to read]: paintings that show six upcoming shockers that involve Niki, Claire, Hiro, Suresh, a mystery person and Peter. One involves a murder and another involves a body bag.

and there's something else I'm posting in the Theory thread...

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 26th, 2007 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 03:03 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by S_D_J
I thought it was Primatech

confused

yeah, iSuck stick out tongue
Lol, dunder mifflin is the paper company on the comedy show "The Office" with steve carrel, forgive my spelling if any of it is wrong!

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 03:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Lol, dunder mifflin is the paper company on the comedy show "The Office" with steve carrel, forgive my spelling if any of it is wrong!

yeah I know big grin

though it's been a while since the last time I saw "The Office"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 04:58 PM
exanda kane

And I would advise you to watch the British once too! wink

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 07:09 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I want to watch the british one, they say its better?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 07:36 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I want to watch the british one, they say its better?

Neither is better than the other...they are each awesome in their own right.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 07:40 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

alrighty, do they both have the same amount of episodes as eachother?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 07:42 PM
exanda kane

Not sure, but neither is "awesome in it's own right". I don't find the US one funny in any way, and I don't even mind Steve Carrel, my opinion mind. That'd be better suited to one of the Office threads in the TV forums though. Move on!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 07:50 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

HOW 'BOUT THEM HEROES!?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:12 PM
LanceWindu

alrighty, do they both have the same amount of episodes as eachother?

UK version has only 2 seasons, and I think they are only 6 episodes per season over there.

US version is on season 4, seasons 2-now are over 20 episodes per season.

Originally posted by exanda kane
Not sure, but neither is "awesome in it's own right". I don't find the US one funny in any way, and I don't even mind Steve Carrel, my opinion mind. That'd be better suited to one of the Office threads in the TV forums though. Move on!

To each his own.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:35 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

And I would advise you to watch the British once too! wink

I saw it once or twice, really funny, but watching the american version it's much easier, since i think it's on every day now...

I remember the first time I saw "the office" (I mean the British one) I totally thought it was a documentary, lol...

thank god the american "the office" didn't turned out to be another "Coupling"... that would have suck.... big grin

back on topic:

what does everyone think of the previous news/spoilers

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:44 PM
exanda kane

I liked the first two series of Coupling. Was a nice counterpart to Friends; with a quirkier style and a funny adult text, shame to see it go to waste on the third season, but still, can't beat Friends' consistent writing.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 11:21 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So, heroes.... yea

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 11:25 PM
exanda kane

Only thing I'd discuss in this thread are the spoilers posted above, and since I have not read them, I can't comment.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 12:52 AM
S_D_J
Bane

I liked the first two series of Coupling. Was a nice counterpart to Friends; with a quirkier style and a funny adult text, shame to see it go to waste on the third season, but still, can't beat Friends' consistent writing.

I liked Coupling too... too bad it was always compared to Friends (I always thought it had a resemblance to "Cheers" blink )...

but what I meant was the American Coupling... I think it was called Coupling USA... or something like that messed... it never picked up and got cancelled.
There's something about British humor that doesn't translate too well to the American humor... erm

.... But I think "The Office" proved that wrong... big grin
So, heroes.... yea

laughing

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 12:59 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Episode 7 official sypnosis

207 Out Of Time 11/05/07
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: When one of his forgotten abilities suddenly manifests, Peter and Caitlin get thrown into a crisis situation, and learn first-hand just how deadly the mysterious virus striking people with abilities can be. Suresh, Matt, Nathan, Niki and Bob band together to fend off the nightmare man's attack. Despite Claire's best efforts to keep them apart, West learns that the man who kidnapped him as a child is her father. Meanwhile, in feudal Japan, Hiro and Kensei's legendary journey takes a dramatic, final turn.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:10 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Coming from Kristin @ Eonline:

Elle Is Super Kinkay: In ep 8, which flashes back four months, just wait till you see how sadistic our darling Kristen Bell can be as she gleefully zaps and zings Peter. Oh, and FYI, their lips might kinda sorta meet. And oh yeah, I might freak. I mean, Veronica and Jess lip-locking? Hello? That's the stuff of TV legends!

Maya Is Super Bad: And not in a fun Michael Cera of Superbad way—more like a Bill from Kill Bill kinda way. Just wait till you see what she did four months ago! You'll think her brother is a saint.
coming from last week report[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ... Let's just it involves a wedding and is above and beyond anything you'd think this Latina cutie-patootie could be capable of. Prepare to freak.

Nathan Is Super Lucky: You know that creeptastic burned dude Mr. Petrelli keeps seeing in the mirror? Sources confirm to me that's most definitely [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nathan just a few months back, and the reason he looks so good is that (a) Adrian Pasdar is genetically blessed and (b) there's a cool new "cure" of sorts that could do a whole lotta people some good—including Nathan and, I don't know, perhaps Isaac and D.L. and Simone and Daddy Suresh, to name a few.

Kensei Is Super Old: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: 400 years old and he looks that good without a smidge of Botox? No fair! And he might even have picked himself up an Anglo name! You'll see very soon, and so will Peter, who gets a new bunkmate.

A Hero Is Super Dead: Sylar's gonna kill a Hero. A non-Hero's gonna kill a non-Hero. And then Sylar's gonna kill another Hero. Yeah, news flash: The guy's still ridonkulously evil. Don't let that shiny new Maylar fool you!

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 31st, 2007 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 05:20 PM
S_D_J
Bane

deleted

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 05:46 PM