KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Sagat

Respect Sagat
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

If he really is the final boss, then it's unlikely that M.Bison's in SFIV.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 05:01 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Here's a good video of Sagat in Street Fighter IV, but the quality isn't that great.

His alternate outfit is pretty cool.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:57 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 08:14 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

this guy's amazing! laughing

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 09:58 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I-Drop
Sagat

That was actually funny.

Also, I didn't know that website existed until now.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 02:20 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I-Drop
Sagat
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 11:43 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 01:06 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b64
Boulevard 64

Sol Valentine
Has Sagat ever won the SF tourney?

No, so far. He had beaten Nuah Kahn to become a Muay Thai Emperor and defended the title against many fighters (the only known challenger is Go Hibiki, Dan's father).
He organized the first Street Fighter tournament and Ryu won it (we all know how).
The second tourney was interrupted by Akuma killing Bison (Ryu versus Bison was supposed to be the final match). However, Ryu defended the title as he was winner by default or so. Sagat retired from that tournament as he was searching for inner focus or so.
The next tournament is organized by Seth's SIN organization (SF4) and it is currently unknown who've won it. It is possible that Sagat went far on the tourney and even reached the final against possibly Ryu (he surely had his rematch with Ryu during SF4, it's just unsure if it was a final match, a random encounter and who won). Hopefully Capcom reveals some details about it.
The last tournament was SF3 2nd Impact organized by Gill. Alex won it, Sagat didn't participate.

So, here's the list Sagat's known battles so far:

Nuah Kahn - Sagat won it.
Bunch of unknown challengers - Sagat beats them all.
Go Hibiki - Sagat won. He lost his eye and beat Hibiki to death.
(SF1) Ryu - Ryu wins. Sagat beats down Ryu and thinks that he won, goes to help Ryu to get up, but Ryu's evil intent does the job.
(SFA2) Adon - Adon wins but gets seriously wounded. Sagat wasn't focused to fight due to his previous loss to Ryu.
(SFA2) Dan - Dan wins to avenge his father's death (Sagat actually let him win though).
(SFA3) Ryu - Sagat beats Ryu but finds out that he was brainwashed by Bison. That somehow helped Ryu who then got back to normal.
(SF4) Adon - Sagat wins easily with "Tiger Destruction" move.
(SF4) Ryu - true rematch. It's unknown who won, but could've gone either way (note that during SF4 Ryu and Sagat are around the same level). At Sagat's ending he's happily going back to Thailand and reveals that he had "met" Ryu.

Last edited by b64 on Jan 3rd, 2013 at 05:21 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2013 05:14 AM
b64 is currently offline Click here to Send b64 a Private Message Find more posts by b64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Sagat is the best pure fighter in SF, other than Gen.

Akuma and Ryu has Hado. Gouken has the Power of nothingness. Gill has his immortality, Seth has his mambo jumbo and Bison his psycho power.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 06:54 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote