KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Sub-Zero II

Respect Sub-Zero II
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
optic_blast!!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Troll harder.

stalk harder

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 10:56 AM
optic_blast!!! is currently offline Click here to Send optic_blast!!! a Private Message Find more posts by optic_blast!!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Come now, you're flattering and giving yourself too much credit if you think I'd go out of my way to stalk you. Games Versus and Respect forum is pretty much my home on KMC, so naturally, I'd view any new posts they get regardless of who they're made by, and I've probably no interest in seeing what you've posted outside there. If nothing else, it's you who has been stalking me; bumping at least three respect threads just to antagonize me over stuff that wasn't even that serious to begin with is proof enough. Just how many more MK character respect threads are you going to tarnish with your downplaying anyhow?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 09:31 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
optic_blast!!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

you are right i am sorry, but the thing is i am pissed at what they are doing to the characters i love, raiden used to be my all time favourite but seing him getting his ass kicked all the time just pissed me off seriously WTF? he is supposed to be the god of thunder and look at him, defeated by taven, shujinku, got trashed alittle by shinnok in the armageddon intro, then in MKvsDC they made freakin sub zero beat him up before all the power shifting and then batman beating him up and now shao kahn is kicking his ass? the coolest characters of mortal kombat get no respect at all

raiden, scorpion, reptile, sub zero are always losing fights and they will always lose to someone like jax or sonya it seems like they are undefeated , not to mention smoke cyrax and noob who are taking names and kicking asses way too much, not to mention freakin quan chi beating up everybody he fights with, i bet if raiden fought noob and smoke they would make him lose as well

Last edited by optic_blast!!! on Apr 1st, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 10:54 PM
optic_blast!!! is currently offline Click here to Send optic_blast!!! a Private Message Find more posts by optic_blast!!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ah, okay... I get where you're coming from now, and agree completely.

That said, I see no reason now for us to keep dragging out the argument(s) we've been having in these threads, or whatever you would like to call them. I still haven't even looked at the new posts in the other three threads today to be honest, and if you're willing to agree to a truce here, it'll remain that way and I won't respond to everything again like I was originally going to (unless you'd really prefer that, but there are other things I'd rather do with my time, to be frank). So, peace?

On the note of Sub-zero (this being his respect thread and all), I'm still not sure yet if I actually like that he became a cyborg in this altered timeline for the new game. Apparently Smoke will remain human this time around though, so they basically switched roles.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2011 01:20 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
optic_blast!!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, okay... I get where you're coming from now, and agree completely.

That said, I see no reason now for us to keep dragging out the argument(s) we've been having in these threads, or whatever you would like to call them. I still haven't even looked at the new posts in the other three threads today to be honest, and if you're willing to agree to a truce here, it'll remain that way and I won't respond to everything again like I was originally going to (unless you'd really prefer that, but there are other things I'd rather do with my time, to be frank). So, peace?

On the note of Sub-zero (this being his respect thread and all), I'm still not sure yet if I actually like that he became a cyborg in this altered timeline for the new game. Apparently Smoke will remain human this time around though, so they basically switched roles.

sub zero is not a cyborg in the new game i played the demo, the elder sub zero died and became noob saibot and his younger brother took his place as sub zero thats there story in the new game he is not cyborg

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2011 08:22 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The demo doesn't have every character dude. This is Cyber Sub-zero, with his moves listed, vs picture, and what not.

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Cyber_Sub-Zero

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2011 08:53 PM
optic_blast!!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The demo doesn't have every character dude. This is Cyber Sub-zero, with his moves listed, vs picture, and what not.

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Cyber_Sub-Zero

damn too many cyborgs there is no point in that ... but i guess to each there own , but its strange since its stated that the ninja sub zero is the younger brother

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 09:01 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ice and Fire...who can stop this deadly alliance?!

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 16th, 2011 07:13 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, I really loved that ending (how many more references to Deadly Alliance are they going to make though? laughing out loud ), but needless to say, I think it's impossible for it to happen canonically due to Cyber Sub-zero. =( Speaking of which, his ending was pretty bizarre... blink

Old Post May 16th, 2011 09:59 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Yeah, I really loved that ending (how many more references to Deadly Alliance are they going to make though? laughing out loud ), but needless to say, I think it's impossible for it to happen canonically due to Cyber Sub-zero. =( Speaking of which, his ending was pretty bizarre... blink

Cyber Sub Kahn? FAIL!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 10:35 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

At least he looks cool. For a non-canon ending like that, that's usually good enough for me.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 12:21 AM
Meioh_Hades

Cyber Sub Zero's ending reminds me of Wrath of the Lich King's ending: "there always must be... a Shao Kahn!"

Younger Sub Zero is one of my favourite MK chars, especially in the 3d era. He became a good guy, but he managed to stay badass (especially as the Grand Master of the Lin Kuei).

I was sad when they tuned him into a cyborg. But I hope that he may return as his human self in the future.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 12:39 PM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Kuai Liang and the Lin Kuei deal with Cassie,Takeda,Kung Jin and Jacqui.
Turns out it was all just a training exercise made up by Sub-Zero.

Sub-Zero and the Lin Kuei save the heroes from Kotal Kahn ,Erron Black ,Ferra Torr.

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 11:57 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 12:01 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 12:07 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Possessed Sub-Zero beating on Scorpion.
(Scorpion previously chocked out possessed Raiden fairly easily.)

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 12:12 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Possessed Sub-Zero beating on Scorpion.
(Scorpion previously chocked out possessed Raiden fairly easily.)

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 12:13 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Explanation on how Kuai become a human again after becoming a Cyborg.

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 12:21 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 04:58 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Whoopin on the Red Dragon.
Also "details" on how he got possessed.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 09:46 PM