KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Ken Masters

Respect Ken Masters
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Post the female version of Zangief why don't you.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 03:42 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I don't think their is one.

Although there is one of Hugo.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 03:45 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I expected to see a Lol when I clicked to read that.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 03:46 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Here's a Sprite Sheet for Violent Ken.

Violent Ken's Sprite Sheet

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 04:04 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

sad He was the best thing in a lame game

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 07:52 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* does Violent Ken have Shun Goku Satsu? and aerial Hadouken? what else is different in Violent Ken? what i know is his Super Move Kuzuryu-Reppa, the combination of Shippu-Jinrai-Kyaku, Shoryu-Reppa and Shinryuken...

* personally, i would like Capcom to give Ken a Hadouken Super Move... i was hoping that if Ryu & Akuma have Shinkuu Hadoukens, maybe Ken might deserve a Shinkuu Hadouken too and just even a Denjin Hadouken...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 10:24 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I was wonderin where the Ken Respect thread was...If there's somebody who deserves a respect thread, it's Ken.

Dude keeps up wit ryu and he doesn't even train as hard and he's cool and flashy. The guy's one of the strongest fighter in the world, he's got cool cars, nice cribs, tons of cash, a hot wife, a son and a loyal student. Who else in the fightin game world boast about somethin like that?

Ken's the American dream.

Props to the Burnin Dragon.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I don't think their is one.

There is...it's from CFE.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 09:00 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by King Hellstorm
I was wonderin where the Ken Respect thread was...If there's somebody who deserves a respect thread, it's Ken.

Dude keeps up wit ryu and he doesn't even train as hard and he's cool and flashy. The guy's one of the strongest fighter in the world, he's got cool cars, nice cribs, tons of cash, a hot wife, a son and a loyal student. Who else in the fightin game world boast about somethin like that?

Ken's the American dream.
Fu*kin' A! Ken demands respect

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:51 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ken should be the new hero of SF. Ruck Fyu.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 08:58 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Sado22
Ken should be the new hero of SF.
Agreed
Originally posted by Sado22
Ruck Fyu.
Ryu's an icon. Tuck Ferry Bogard! laughing out loud Ferry. I might call him that from now on.

Last edited by I-Drop on Jan 7th, 2008 at 10:12 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 10:09 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ferry Boogie laughing

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 12:40 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Ruck Fock Howard
Ruck Fyo Assanagi
Ruck Fori Yagami wink

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 01:57 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Where the hell you been mane? Happy New Year. laughing out loud @Ruck Fock because when you do that to his name it's like you're almost cussin' twice

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 05:52 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by brainchild81
Where the hell you been mane? Happy New Year. laughing out loud @Ruck Fock because when you do that to his name it's like you're almost cussin' twice

Sh!t man alot of stuff has been going down. I cant post here as often as I would like too.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 04:12 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Ken should have his own game...wait...he does...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 05:12 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

SF2000 isn't ken, foo.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:03 AM
No End N Site

I heard it was...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 05:37 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Ken doesn't need to be the main character, because he's always gonna be more popular than Ryu anyway.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 07:14 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

definitely. ken's got personality.........strange for an aquarius laughing

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:12 PM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Classic NES
Ken doesn't need to be the main character, because he's always gonna be more popular than Ryu anyway.
Yea, Ken is better than ryu in almost every way.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:07 PM