KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Terry Bogard

Respect Terry Bogard
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terry Bogard w00t!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 09:58 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Hell yeah respect The Lone Wolf. smile I will try to post up some of my Terry artwork soon.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 01:13 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
Mary and Terry have gone their own separate ways because things haven’t worked out for them despite their sincerest efforts.
Are you sure? I can't find anything to verify this, in fact all I can find is people talking about them currently being a couple.

The only thing I can find on this talks about how she's upset that she wasn't on his team in kof2003...

but a source mentions them being the love interest of each other that also includes thaat.

Where can I verify that this great couple split up?

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs10/30..._mary_by_pu.jpg

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 03:07 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

confused
do you see them together in Mark of the wolves? and mary is still annoyed with him in KoFXI as well.

~Sado

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 11:33 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

confused
do you see them together in Mark of the wolves? and mary is still annoyed with him in KoFXI as well.

~Sado
Neither of those is conclusive. Did you just make up some of the information in here based on what you think is going on?

Please don't do that, You have me really worried over nothing concrete?

Mark of the wolves was released in 1999 the supposed breakup would have been in 2003... four years after MOTW was released

In KOFXI Blue Mary is an agent and is working during this KOF.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 02:41 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Nice thread Sado.
-@shtar out

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 03:59 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zucas out!

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 08:09 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Nice thread Sado. -@shtar out

hey, thanks dude. where you been all this time?

quote:
Neither of those is conclusive. Did you just make up some of the information in here based on what you think is going on?

its kinda of a fan knowledge by now. all terry/mary fans realized that since mary isn't around in MOTW she and Terry didn't work out. and as is evident, as the story approaches MOTW mary and terry are already having troubles (kof2003 and kofxi they both have mary pissedoff at terry).

its a shame though. i love terry and mary.

~Sado

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 07:15 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

~Sado

I've been away, but keep up the good work.

-@shtar out

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 04:19 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

...So you're really Ashtar?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 10:31 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Yeah.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 10:35 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's been lying then...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 10:40 PM
Creshosk

its kinda of a fan knowledge by now. all terry/mary fans realized that since mary isn't around in MOTW she and Terry didn't work out. and as is evident, as the story approaches MOTW mary and terry are already having troubles (kof2003 and kofxi they both have mary pissedoff at terry).

its a shame though. i love terry and mary.

~Sado
MOTW was supposed to be like Street fighter three, it removed all of the previous characters except for terry. You'll note that there's no kim, or andy or any of them in it either.

By the same resoning that "since you don't see them the relationship had problems" you could say that Terry alienated all of his friends and his brother.

I don't think it's very good reasoning. And fan knowledge is not canon. Especially when all the other sites I looked at for information regarding their status lists them as being couples. erm

I'm going to need something alittle more concrete than speculation. And The arcade I work at has a kofxi downstairs and a kof2003 upstairs.. what gives the impression that she's upset with him? Did I miss something?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 05:04 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hot Asian girl in your sig.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 05:11 AM
aysongail

Hello Sado

I Really Love Your own Site specially Your Number 1 Fav Character... it is also my fav 2!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 09:48 AM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

His site sucks compared to mine. If you want to go to mine google finalfantasyultimania and it's the first result you get. happy

I'll welcome you there when you register.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:00 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

shut up foo! your site sucks so badly that when i registered there i was practically the ONLY PERSON THERE! mad

quote:
I Really Love Your own Site specially Your Number 1 Fav Character... it is also my fav 2!

hey thanks man! and yes....Terry Bogard for ever!

~Sado

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 02:55 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

more terry bogard pics mad
edited on paint by ore-sama from FF3 ranking shots

Attachment: terry.jpg
This has been downloaded 107 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 09:49 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

terry and andy

Attachment: terryandy2.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 09:51 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terry from KoFQuiz

Attachment: terryface.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 09:53 AM