KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Terry Bogard

Respect Terry Bogard
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Why they made Kyo the rival of Ryu is beyond me. Terry would have made a better choice. Oh well.

Here's a look at the legendary Lone Wolf through the years...

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:16 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I also agree with you Snafu that Terry should've been Ryu's true rival. They both seem to be very equal to each other and are similar in some ways too.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:17 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:19 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

And some photos...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:30 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice pics there Snafu. And yes, the true fighting game rivarly is the Legendary Terry Bogard against the Legendary Ryu. and irrespective of who wins this fight (i say terry of course but hey) it'd be one that millions would die to see.
Terry will always be the best................and MY SITE WILL ALWAYS ROCK!!!! mad

~The Legendary Sado-sama

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:52 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I also agree with you Snafu that Terry should've been Ryu's true rival. They both seem to be very equal to each other and are similar in some ways too.

Amen to BOTH OF YOU. Kyo Kusanagi is the one that HOGS the damn spotlight to damn much not Terry.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 12:59 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Amen to BOTH OF YOU. Kyo Kusanagi is the one that HOGS the damn spotlight to damn much not Terry.

Damn. This is probably the first thing we agreed on in the entire forum. What kind of special intro would you give these two?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:04 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:14 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Damn. This is probably the first thing we agreed on in the entire forum. What kind of special intro would you give these two?

I thought you came up with stuff like that?

Here's an ending if they fought:

They use thier respective DM's against each other. Then there is a a violent clashthat levels thier battlefield. And they shake each other's hand when the smoke clears...

I don't know what I just said.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:18 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD FOR ME

GO SADO & P GEYSER & SNAFU

Great Great Great

Here in our Country Terry Bogard is The Famous one

But our National Heroes Is SVEN (DOTA ALLSTAR)

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 11:13 AM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

And that makes him John Cena. [One of my original thoughts since coming here]

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 05:43 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Why they made Kyo the rival of Ryu is beyond me. Terry would have made a better choice. Oh well.

Here's a look at the legendary Lone Wolf through the years...

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

I blame the Japanese fans, who seem to think that a 20-year old man still stuck in high school, and happens to wield pyrokinetic techniques handed down to him thanks to his family's bloodline, and is destined to defeat an evil serpent god, and is also stalked by some obsessive psychopathic man, who remarkably wields flames, and has the same techniques as he does is better than Terry. jeeze. [and plus, alliterations are overrated. Kyo Kusanagi? The hell is that?]

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 09:36 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

F**k Kyo and Iori and yes Rock Howard. Kyo A$$anagi is ALWAYS constantly hogging the spotlight. The reason why these f**kers started out, was because of a certain Terry Bogard and his game FATAL FURY which started the idea of KOF.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 03:39 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

F**k Kyo and Iori and yes Rock Howard. Kyo A$$anagi is ALWAYS constantly hogging the spotlight. The reason why these f**kers started out, was because of a certain Terry Bogard and his game FATAL FURY which started the idea of KOF.

Again I blame the aforementioned fans. Them and their Japanese John Cena....jeeze. [You Can't See Me = You Can't Wield Flames]

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 03:59 AM
Creshosk

They put the two lead japanese guys against each other and the two lead American guys against each other.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 04:23 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

your mom!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 09:40 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf is going on in here? and why does blue mary look like she's saying smell my armpits rofl.

That other pic with her ass being grabbed is niice.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 11:01 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Why did you multi-post, Cap'n?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 12:04 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

uh.......*runs away and gets into car, driving off*

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:06 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

*chases him down with an 18-wheeler*
HOW DARE YOU DOUBLE POST ON ORE-SAMA'S THREAD?!

~The 18 Wheels of Spamming Sado-sama

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 05:09 AM