KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Mega Man

Mega Man
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

In Megaman Powered up he does.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 10:23 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Now I've got your power! Best part @2:33

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 10:41 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I haven't seen that cartoon in a long time. I used to always watch it whenever it was on television.

Anyway, Megaman was one of my favorite characters to use in "Marvel vs Capcom" and "Marvel vs Capcom 2".

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 02:10 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

He was easy to use, but his voice pissed me off. I was expecting him to sound like he did on the cartoon.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 04:26 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, he had a good arsenal of projectiles.

His voice didn't bother me, but it would've been better if it was slightly deeper.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 08:19 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I-Drop
He was easy to use, but his voice pissed me off. I was expecting him to sound like he did on the cartoon.

Did he have Megaman 8's Voice?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 10:49 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killermover

Respect for the Blue Bomber, because his games are so freakin hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 03:58 PM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Did he have Megaman 8's Voice?
No. His voice actor was Cole Howard and he had a distinctive pre-teen (but not girly) voice. It worked well for me, since Mega Man's personality is that of a ten year old.

I mostly respect Mega Man because he can lift ludicrous amounts of weight (lifted part of Dr. Wily's collapsing fortress in MM5), lay out building-tall robots with a punch, withstand extreme temperatures and weapons fire, and plow through armored tanks with a single charge shot.

Here's a pic of Rock and the gang.

http://www.themmnetwork.com/gallery...&fullsize=1

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Last edited by Acrosurge on Jan 29th, 2009 at 03:33 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:25 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
I haven't seen that cartoon in a long time. I used to always watch it whenever it was on television.

Anyway, Megaman was one of my favorite characters to use in "Marvel vs Capcom" and "Marvel vs Capcom 2".
He was 1 of my favs too. You gotta love that 1 button Buster Shot it's so cheap and there is even a glitch to shoot 2 at once..

I just wanna know why the hell is Capcom makin' all the Megamans for the DS. I ain't played a new Megaman game in so long cuz of that.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 08:31 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, he's the perfect character for people who like to spam projectiles. I think I did that glitch before.

Well, you can still play the Megaman games on the other systems.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 09:44 PM
No End N Site

Yeah, he's the perfect character for people who like to spam projectiles. I think I did that glitch before.

Well, you can still play the Megaman games on the other systems.
LOL, in the 1st MVC he could do the Magnetic Shockwave after beatin' the boss And I am sick and tired of playin' the old MM games. Sick of it, the're not even hard anymore.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 12:23 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

The magnetic shockwave was pretty useful.

Well, did you ever think that instead of the Megaman games not being hard anymore, you're just getting better at them?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 04:35 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by Man of...
LOL, in the 1st MVC he could do the Magnetic Shockwave after beatin' the boss And I am sick and tired of playin' the old MM games. Sick of it, the're not even hard anymore.
Have you played Mega Man 9? Its available on the next gen systems via download. I can't play it, sad but I'm told it is quite a challenge.

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 05:37 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Well, did you ever think that instead of the Megaman games not being hard anymore, you're just getting better at them?
That's what I mean, Mega Man games are like the hardest yet I've played'im so much that they've become a walk in the park.
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Have you played Mega Man 9? Its available on the next gen systems via download. I can't play it, sad but I'm told it is quite a challenge.
I'm gonna get a 360 next week and that's gonna be one of the 1st games a I download...if I can.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 08:28 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

I'm gonna get a 360 next week and that's gonna be one of the 1st games a I download...if I can.
Sweet. Give Wily a buster blast from me.

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 08:51 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That's what I mean, Mega Man games are like the hardest yet I've played'im so much that they've become a walk in the park.

If you want a challenge, you should play some of the Battletoads games.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 09:40 PM
No End N Site

I only want a challenge in a game wit MM in it.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 11:46 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

I was watching scenes from Rockman Superadventure. I gotta give major props to Mega Man's Mega Buster. In the NES, SNES, PS, and PSP games, it may seem like a pea shooter, but there's a LOT of power packed into those little plasma spheres.

In Rockman Superadventure's many animated cutscenes, Rock consistently blows through walls and large boulders. He does this with single, uncharged blasts. This correlates with the cutscene from MM8, in which Rock busts Gutsman's boulder with a blast. It also matches up MM4 and 5, in which he can vaporize boulders close to the diameter of his body (4' 4") with one blast.

Those little "peas" are consistently shown to be boulder-busters!

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 12:36 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

It's also interesting to note that though Rock is only 4' 4", he weighs an astonishing 230 lbs! Despite this, he can move and react with superhuman speed and agility.

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 06:54 AM
Bro SMASH

Ah, Megaman, the missing Smash Brother.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 03:12 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote