KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cops: Maddie buried in Spain

Cops: Maddie buried in Spain
Started by: Zebedee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
That's exactly what you originally said.

I orginally said what? That he said that she deserved to be molested? Context.

The point you now make isn't related.

Rubbish. They are related to a previous post of GF and his most recent point relates to it. The parents are stupid forget about it.

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
*You're.

Wait.

Even in that context how does it mean he's saying she deserves to be molested and killed?

What a fool.

-AC

Er he snot saying that she deserves to be killed and molested. Didnt I explain that? Didnt he say that the parenst should give up on her? Didnt he further justify that they should give up on her because they were stupid? If they give up on her and shes still alive wouldnt that means she would suffer more?

Last edited by Deadline on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 03:53 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:44 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Zebedee
thumb up Good enough

Glad to help. happy

WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not irrelevant, it's just pointing out the confusion as to why this one girl deserves the attention.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by Alfheim
I orginally said what? That he said that she deserved to be molested? Context.

What context? You quite clearly said it, now you are attempting to weasel out, and fooling nobody. You quite clearly (so clearly that it's written in this very thread) inferred from his comments that he thinks she should be killed and molested. If you didn't, then you need to work on your communication skills. IE, don't plainly say things that you don't mean, then spend pages weaselling out when it goes wrong.

Rubbish. He said that they should give up on her, he also implied that because of the parents stupidity that further justifies that she they should give up on her.

So what? Why does that mean he is saying she deserves to be killed and molested?

Reminder:

Right ok....so....maddie deserves to be killed and molested then?

Er he snot saying that she deserves to be killed and molested.

I know he's not, that's my point. How can you say that and still attempt to weasel out? It's actually a new depth of stupidity (Czarina excepted). That's why you are completely wrong, and just lack the sense to stop digging a hole.

Didnt I explain that?

No. What you did, is this.

Make a pathetic comment:

Confirm you were wrong:

No no no no no. He doesnt think that she deserves to be molested

Continue to try to support the original comment:

The point being if you give up while there is a chance that she is still alive may increase her suffering.

Then you carried on revolving until you had penetrated a fair few layers of the Earth's crust.

Last edited by Victor Von Doom on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 04:01 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:59 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Er he snot saying that she deserves to be killed and molested. Didnt I explain that? Didnt he say that the parenst should give up on her? Didnt he further justify that they should give up on her because they were stupid? If they give up on her and shes still alive wouldnt that means she would suffer more?

Then why say he did? Why imply he did, rather?

It's not context. It's idiot-text.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:03 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

You know someone is confused when they simultaneously support and deny their original point.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:05 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

I dont know something tells me that if I asked Gf wether the girl desrved to be molested and killed....something tells me he would say she wouldnt.

The fact of the matter is his posts implies certain things

1. The parents where stupid
2. He then used this as a reason to justify giving up on her.

Did he not do that?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:21 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I dont know something tells me that if I asked Gf wether the girl desrved to be molested and killed....something tells me he would say she wouldnt.

Did he not do that?
So let's sum up.

You were claiming that his saying they should give up means she deserves to be molested and killed.

Still stupid.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:26 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he'd deny it, why ask and imply such a stupid thing? To know he isn't saying that is to make your suggestion that he did, even more stupid.

That's what we are confused about.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:27 PM
Deadline

So let's sum up.

You were claiming that his saying they should give up means she deserves to be molested and killed.

Still stupid.

Answer the question.

Did he not do that?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:29 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he did do that, how does it imply he feels she deserves to be killed and molested?

It doesn't. We all know that.

So that begs the question;

WHY say it then?

Idiot.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:31 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Answer the question.

Wait, you dive around the thread like Neo and then demand answers to irrelevant points?

Keyword: stupid.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:31 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
If he did do that, how does it imply he feels she deserves to be killed and molested?

It doesn't. We all know that.

If he uses the parent stupidity as a reason to give up on her that could increase her suffering if she is still alive. It doesnt matter how you spin it the child could end up suffering more due to the stupidity of the parents. Its that simple.

Regardless of how stupid the parents are you should keep on searching dont use the parents stupidity as an excuse. Whats so hard to understand. What so this doesnt make any sense?

Im thinking to myself am I actually backpedaling and I honest to god cant see GF saying that she deserved to be moletsed. I dunno im explaining this stuff and all I can see is that you dont want to understand what im saying. Theres no point in quoting me where I said "So she deserves to be raped and molested", if you dont understand the context in whioch it was meant.

Last edited by Deadline on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:39 PM
tsilamini

Ummm, I think all parents have left their children for a short period of time, once the children are already in bed asleep (which is what I am getting from this).

There are really 2 ways of reading the situation, there is the fantasy world and the real world. In a fantasy world, people are always perfect. They have not but altruistic motivations and are always responsible. In the real world, people are flawed. In a fantasy world, heinsight is moral measure, whereas in a real world, heinsight is know to have some rosy colour to it.

Every parent has made a descision where there was the possibility of harm coming to their child. Its unrealistic to think otherwise. I don't know if I'd leave my almost 2 year old for a period longer than 20-30 min even if they were asleep, but its really not THAT far fetched of an idea.

To add to that, the idea that the parents would be responsible for the actions of a kidnapper is retarded.

and ya, I don't watch tv, but if this is the new "white chick missing on some carribian island" I would agree with it being more than overblown

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:42 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he uses the parent stupidity as a reason to give up on her that could increase her suffering if she is still alive. It doesnt matter how you spin it the child could end up suffering more due to the stupidity of the parents. Its that simple.

Regardless of how stupid the parents are you should keep on searching dont use the parents stupidity as an excuse. Whats so hard to understand. What so this doesnt make any sense?

SHE COULD suffer more, he's not saying "Yes, she deserves everything.", you implied he meant that, then said you knew he didn't. So retract it, as you should.

YOU make no sense. Stop making new points and just admit your first implication was false.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:44 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

If he uses the parent stupidity as a reason to give up on her that could increase her suffering if she is still alive.

This statement is completely, completely different to the statement:

Your continual attempt to avoid acknowledging this is making you look increasingly silly.

Further, if you can show exactly where he said the parents should let her continue to suffer because they are stupid, that'd be great.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:45 PM
Deadline

This statement is completely, completely different to the statement:

Yeah but what did I mean by that....

Your continual attempt to avoid acknowledging this is making you look increasingly silly.

Further, if you can show exactly where he said the parents should let her continue to suffer because they are stupid, that'd be great.

I think I said that he said that the parents should give up on her and used their stupidty as an excuse to further justify this.

Originally posted by grey fox

The police want them gone and this thing over with because it reveals how truly inept they are. Everyone wants this sordid mess to be over with save for the parents who keep on pushing .

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:51 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you trying to convey a simpleton?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:52 PM
Deadline

No it seems to me that GF post there is saying that one of the reasons why the police wnat to forget about it is because it shows how stupid there parents are. Regardless of how stupid the parents are you should keep looking.

Dunno man looks like you just want an argument.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:59 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why are you so unwilling to admit you were wrong to suggest he is saying she deserves to be molested and killed?

Just admit you were wrong and we can move on to further points.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:01 PM