KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
It's official.

MvC2 is coming to the PS3 and the 360.

And that means Miss Valentine is joining the fray once again.

Indeed, and what with 1080p widescreen support and smooth/crisp filters, she'll look better then ever when taking on the likes of Hulk and Juggernaut.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 11:37 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'll be sure to give her a try then. smile What kind of moves does she use? (yeah. Am not really a veteran of MvsC... yet)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 04:36 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I'll be sure to give her a try then. smile What kind of moves does she use? (yeah. Am not really a veteran of MvsC... yet)

Rocket launcher, pistol (I believe), call in a dog, call in a bird, some kind of kick. I really didn't like her in the game, my friend mained her and loved her though, but he couldn't beat me especially when it was 3 Jills vs 3 Juggernauts.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 05:10 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ouch... I'm sure. stick out tongue

Those sound like interesting moves nonetheless.
Jill calling in animals? haha Now that's something I gotta see.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 05:38 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Ouch... I'm sure. stick out tongue

Those sound like interesting moves nonetheless.
Jill calling in animals? haha Now that's something I gotta see.

A zombie too, flaming zombie optional. Its not that impressive though seeing as you can just hit the zombie/bird/dog away with one hit.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 06:04 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

That blond Jill wearing her heart outside her chest, is the Jill for RE5?

by Scythe

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 06:06 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
A zombie too, flaming zombie optional. Its not that impressive though seeing as you can just hit the zombie/bird/dog away with one hit.

Aww..

Now that's kinda silly.

Originally posted by Paola
That blond Jill wearing her heart outside her chest, is the Jill for RE5?

Yep.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 07:43 AM
Paola
Ronin

And... is there a reason for having her heart outside?

by Scythe

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 10:49 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Paola
And... is there a reason for having her heart outside?

It wasn't her actual heart. It was something controlling her body and stuff.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 11:14 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

It was an experimental chemical used in the design of Uroboros I believe, the device was a way to continuously cycle the formula into Jill's system, since the drug is absorbed into the metabolism rather quickly.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 12:32 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Did anyone else see a vague resemblance between Jill's look in RE5 (sans cloak) and The Boss of MGS3? Hell, they both had something distinctive on their chests too. Besides boobs, I mean.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 10:40 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Jill was wearing a white jumpsuit instead of a black one, and didn't have a ponytail, yeah they would look very similar, except for the age difference.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 11:11 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

And the gigantic fvcking scar down The Boss' torso.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 01:52 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
If Jill was wearing a white jumpsuit instead of a black one, and didn't have a ponytail, yeah they would look very similar, except for the age difference.

The Boss had a ponytail too IIRC, just a much shorter one.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:30 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Jill's Moves are:

1. Shoulder Ram
2. Zombie/Cerberus/Crow Summon
3. Grenade Launcher
4. Counter and Shoot

Super Move 1: Super Shoulder Ram
Super Move 2: Rocket Launcher
Super Move 3: The Tyrant

It would be awesome if they redid Jill's sprites to what she wore in RE3 or in her battlesuit in RE5. And instead of the Tyrant, the Nemesis shows up instead, and for one of her supers, Chris and Carlos shows up and goes 'Good Hunting' all on the opponent's a$$.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 2nd, 2009 06:58 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't really like her RE3 costume.

Old Post May 2nd, 2009 03:03 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Jill has a shoulder ram move too? What the f**k? Not sure what to think of that.

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
It would be awesome if they redid Jill's sprites to what she wore in RE3 or in her battlesuit in RE5. And instead of the Tyrant, the Nemesis shows up instead, and for one of her supers, Chris and Carlos shows up and goes 'Good Hunting' all on the opponent's a$$.

Agreed with all of that. thumb up That would be tight, to say the least.

Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
I didn't really like her RE3 costume.

Meh. It was probably my favorite one to be honest. The battle suit's all right too when you ignore some of the other changes with her.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 12:16 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 11:06 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Nice pics

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 11:13 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Ahh the Russian costume, actually my favorite!

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 11:27 PM