KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Nice pics

Thanks.

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Ahh the Russian costume, actually my favorite!

Yeah. That one's pretty tight as well I'll admit.

*in before Soviet Russia joke*

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 11:44 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I set the first of the three pics I posted on the previous page as my desktop background just now, and I really like it that way, a lot more than I thought I would. yes It just fits so well. Guess I had Heath Ledger Joker as a background for way too long. erm

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:56 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Did anyone else see a vague resemblance between Jill's look in RE5 (sans cloak) and The Boss of MGS3? Hell, they both had something distinctive on their chests too. Besides boobs, I mean.

Ok, in addition to this, I also want to say that I see alot of Nina Williams in her new look as well.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 08:53 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

(please log in to view the image)
Transformers Jill

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 08:42 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Brunette Jill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blonde Jill

The Jill in RE5 isn't the same Jill we came to know and like.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 10:49 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

In the spirit of Marvel vs Capcom 2!

She's a member of STARS you know!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 11:28 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

What the f**k?

Brunette Jill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blonde Jill

You can say that again..

She's a member of STARS you know!

Was... Didn't she quit STARS and join the BSAA in RE3?

In any case, speaking of which, when I was looking at the RE wiki again earlier, I saw this when viewing the page for the 1st RE movie and lol'd.

"George Romero Script
George A. Romero, who previously directed an ad campaign for Biohazard 2 (Resident Evil 2) in Japan in 1998, was considered to script and direct Resident Evil but was rejected by Capcom. Capcom Producer Yoshiki Okamoto told the editors of "Electronic Gaming Monthly" that "His (Romero) script wasn't good, so Romero was fired". Romero later stated that the rejection of his script was due to producer Bernd Eichinger. Everyone else associated with the pre-production apparently liked the script. Romero, back when he was still signed on for the project, stated in an official appearance in Universal Studio's Talk City chat room that he had his secretary play the entire game through and record the gameplay so he could study it as a resource.

Plot
*The Spencer Estate incident was intended to be filmed but was scrapped after Romero was rejected.
*In Romero's unproduced script, Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield were chosen as the lead characters, and were involved in a romantic relationship.
*Many of the games' characters were included in Romero's script including Barry Burton, Rebecca Chambers, Ada Wong, and Albert Wesker, who were similar in character but different in appearance or role to those in the game itself. i.e. Jill was the captain of S.T.A.R.S. rather than Wesker, Chris was not member at all, instead being a Native-American man living on a nearby farm, and Barry was going to fill the same role but portrayed as an African-American.
*The ending would have approximated what happens in the games, but two other characters would have been confirmed dead: Barry was going to be shot dead by Wesker, and Wesker would meet his end when the Tyrant impales him and severs his head in a closing door.
"

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 11:56 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Wow so Romero tried to make a s***** RE movie but it got scrapped. Thank goodness.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 12:00 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
What the f**k?

You can say that again..

In any case, speaking of which, when I was looking at the RE wiki again earlier, I saw this when viewing the page for the 1st RE movie and lol'd.

"George Romero Script
George A. Romero, who previously directed an ad campaign for Biohazard 2 (Resident Evil 2) in Japan in 1998, was considered to script and direct Resident Evil but was rejected by Capcom. Capcom Producer Yoshiki Okamoto told the editors of "Electronic Gaming Monthly" that "His (Romero) script wasn't good, so Romero was fired". Romero later stated that the rejection of his script was due to producer Bernd Eichinger. Everyone else associated with the pre-production apparently liked the script. Romero, back when he was still signed on for the project, stated in an official appearance in Universal Studio's Talk City chat room that he had his secretary play the entire game through and record the gameplay so he could study it as a resource.

Plot
*The Spencer Estate incident was intended to be filmed but was scrapped after Romero was rejected.
*In Romero's unproduced script, Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield were chosen as the lead characters, and were involved in a romantic relationship.
*Many of the games' characters were included in Romero's script including Barry Burton, Rebecca Chambers, Ada Wong, and Albert Wesker, who were similar in character but different in appearance or role to those in the game itself. i.e. Jill was the captain of S.T.A.R.S. rather than Wesker, Chris was not member at all, instead being a Native-American man living on a nearby farm, and Barry was going to fill the same role but portrayed as an African-American.
*The ending would have approximated what happens in the games, but two other characters would have been confirmed dead: Barry was going to be shot dead by Wesker, and Wesker would meet his end when the Tyrant impales him and severs his head in a closing door.
"

The BSAA wasn't formed until the official fall of Umbrella after the TALOS incident and the court trial. (Around 2006 or so.)

However in MvsC2 she won't shut up about saying "I'm a member of STARS" a trait that annoys me to know ends.

Also that Romero script is awful.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Aug 3rd, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 12:14 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The BSAA wasn't formed until the official fall of Umbrella after the TALOS incident and the court trial. (Around 2006 or so.)

However in MvsC2 she won't shut up about saying "I'm a member of STARS" a trait that annoys me to know ends.

Also that Romero script is awful.

*No ends, sorry for that blatant mistake.

Also I believe she was a Solo Op during RES 3 until she reunited with Chris to destroy the last base. (Under the command of Spencer's right hand man Col. Sergei and the top weapons project, TALOS!) Then the BSAA was formed during the aftermath.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 12:31 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

*No ends, sorry for that blatant mistake.

lol I know what ya mean though.

And thanks for clearing that other part up.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 12:47 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

One of those MvC2 pics of Jill looks sweaty. Maybe Jill should be in something to make her sweat less shifty

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 08:15 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

What the f**k?

You can say that again..

"George Romero Script

Plot
"

and yet, that still sounds better than the milla jovovic crap fest. sad

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 12:17 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Not really.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Aug 5th, 2009 at 05:33 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 05:31 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Not really.

so you liked the resident evil movies, then?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 05:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by -Pr-
so you liked the resident evil movies, then?

Kind of, yeah, but not that much. I'm aware of their flaws, but they still kept me entertained to some extent. stick out tongue Of course, I can see why others don't like them. What I don't see is how Romero's script could have possibly been better What the f**k?, though I guess that's just a matter of opinion. That script to me would have been even more outrageous than what we actually got. A lot more.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 05:40 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Kind of, yeah, but not that much. I'm aware of their flaws, but they still kept me entertained to some extent. stick out tongue Of course, I can see why others don't like them. What I don't see is how Romero's script could have possibly been better What the f**k?, though I guess that's just a matter of opinion. That script to me would have been even more outrageous than what we actually got. A lot more.

I kinda like the Resident Evil movies but not fully because if the plot was the same as the one in the videogames then it would've probably been a success but instead we get the plot of a telepathic woman. You want to know something else? It's been confirmed that in the movies, Leon Kennedy is dead and the producers said that if they have to put him in future sequels, he'll have to be a clone. Stupid I know but hey, at least it beats Romero's script.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 06:50 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

To be fair they did the "best" they could I mean it's not like there's any real plot to be found in Resident evil as a whole, most of it is stupid as hell, or in the case of Resident Evil 5 a combination of cliched action movies and a lack of explanation on key points.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 11:19 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I kinda like the Resident Evil movies but not fully because if the plot was the same as the one in the videogames then it would've probably been a success but instead we get the plot of a telepathic woman. You want to know something else? It's been confirmed that in the movies, Leon Kennedy is dead and the producers said that if they have to put him in future sequels, he'll have to be a clone. Stupid I know but hey, at least it beats Romero's script.

Exactly.

Although they could've been better, the RE films are still the only video game-based movies I've enjoyed to any extent (besides the first Mortal Kombat), and that sure says something.

To be fair they did the "best" they could I mean it's not like there's any real plot to be found in Resident evil as a whole, most of it is stupid as hell, or in the case of Resident Evil 5 a combination of cliched action movies and a lack of explanation on key points.

Heh, pretty much. Didn't stop me from liking the game though.
Speaking of which, I recently got SS with the remaining characters on every stage of Mercs, and almost got over 500,000 on Public Assembly as well in the process. If I wasn't low on money at the moment, I'd already get more MS points for MvsC2, but RE5's Mercs has still kept me entertained for now.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Aug 5th, 2009 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 09:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Exactly.

Although they could've been better, the RE films are still the only video game-based movies I've enjoyed to any extent (besides the first Mortal Kombat), and that sure says something.

Heh, pretty much. Didn't stop me from liking the game though.
Speaking of which, I recently got SS with the remaining characters on every stage of Mercs, and almost got over 500,000 on Public Assembly as well in the process. If I wasn't low on money at the moment, I'd already get more MS points for MvsC2, but RE5's Mercs has still kept me entertained for now.

Oh I know. Same here I love the series but I realise it's not very strong in the story department.

And congratulations.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 09:18 PM