KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Chris Redfield

Chris Redfield
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Am I the only one noticing a headless Hulk here?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:35 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

quote:
Chris managed to shoot rockets from a helicopter into a volcano, hitting a mutated Wesker in the face. He can handle The Hulk.

Also notice they didn't say Chris actually killed Wesker.

Howdy!

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:43 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X

Nope. You're not the only one. Chris proved to the world that Hulk can be killed. After all, he's tough as crap, he's taken on Umbrella, Las Plagas, Uroboros, got his ass kicked by his former partner, and pwned Wesker. So Hulk should be cake.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on May 12th, 2010 at 02:52 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:44 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
and pwned Wesker.

Only through PIS.

And in reality, Hulk is well beyond Chris and the REverse. It should be kept in mind that this is just a crossover.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:47 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Only through PIS.

And in reality, Hulk is well beyond Chris and the REverse. It should be kept in mind that this is just a crossover.

Nah

Chris harnessed the power of roid RAGE.

This is why he is shown trying to commit suicide in the commercials, a la Chris Benoit (Same first names, coincidence? I think not.

Howdy!

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:50 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Only through PIS.

Dude that was sarcasm on my end. And if Chris did juice up, Jill would have noticed, and Chris would have violated the Capcom Wellness Policy.

He could have Ryu has his personal trainer, for all we know. He DOES bench presses boulders with an old man tossing a smaller boulder around.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:54 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Nah

Yeah huh.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Chris harnessed the power of roid RAGE.

This is why he is shown trying to commit suicide in the commercials, a la Chris Benoit (Same first names, coincidence? I think not.

Commercials? Are you referring to this stuff?

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Resid..._Viral_Campaign

Dude that was sarcasm on my end. And if Chris did juice up, Jill would have noticed, and Chris would have violated the Capcom Wellness Policy.

He could have Ryu has his personal trainer, for all we know. He DOES bench presses boulders with an old man tossing a smaller boulder around.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internets.

And Chris probably worked out at safaris or somethin'. Hence the Safari Chris costume.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:56 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

If Jill noticed, Chris would have strangled her in a fit of RAGE.

Howdy!

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:57 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

And not even her increased strength and agility would've saved her from the ROID RAGE.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:58 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Commercials? Are you referring to this stuff?

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Resid..._Viral_Campaign

Yes.

Howdy!

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:59 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

$10 says that Chris buys the steroids from the Merchant. He has everything, no joke. Where do you think Wesker got the extra sunglasses?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 05:06 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

$10 says that Chris buys the steroids from the Merchant. He has everything, no joke. Where do you think Wesker got the extra sunglasses?

Or, what I said...

Chris probably worked out at safaris or somethin'. Hence the Safari Chris costume.

Also, I suppose no Chris thread can go without this.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 15th, 2010 02:31 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

I always thought that Wesker shopped at the same shades store as Johnny Cage, Liquid Ocelot and Kazuya Mishima.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 04:09 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

And Duke Nukem

Howdy!

Old Post May 15th, 2010 05:35 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Or, what I said...

Also, I suppose no Chris thread can go without this.

laughing out loud

Yup, Chris has either been training under Guile (since they were both Air Force), or he learned how to punch heavy objects by Ryu and Cody.

And I really wouldn't buy any type of medicine unless it's the Herbs or the Spray. Take one of the Merchant's pills, you'll go Ganado in an instant.

And in the earlier versions of RE5, Chris' arms were much bigger (as seen in the strategy guide), but they slimmed down the arms. So instead of looking like Arnold, toned down...kind of.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 02:24 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Chris Redfield's fighting debut in MvC3. He got some serious moves on him. Me likey this game very much.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 02:47 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

For a video that's only a little over 3 minutes, it seems to take freakin' long to load.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 03:01 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I think a tiny section of that flash effect from the hit is just covering it on the way far right of the screenshot. If you hadn't noticed, I'm pretty sure he's reeling backwards.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 05:52 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Hell, they could pretty much just swap outfits and we probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Seriously, that's some ftw RE5 DLC rite thar. Sheva could just be Elena or something...

...I think I'd like that, actually...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 06:12 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Chris Redfield's fighting debut in MvC3. He got some serious moves on him. Me likey this game very much.

Needs moar Wesker.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 01:49 PM