KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E03 - Kindred

S02E03 - Kindred
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: If Bennet dies, I will be pissed. Pissedpissedpissedpissedpissed.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 04:46 AM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chickenlover98
wow thx ordained u ****in douche bag. i hadnt seen the ep. thx for spoilin it ya prick.

It has been said that episode threads would contain spoilers.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:19 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Gideon
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: If Bennet dies, I will be pissed. Pissedpissedpissedpissedpissed.

Me as well [SPOILER - highlight to read]: you see Claire making out with someone in the background on the painting of dead bennet?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:20 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by chickenlover98
wow thx ordained u ****in douche bag. i hadnt seen the ep. thx for spoilin it ya prick.

Yea... if you were smart you should have stopped reading at "THIS EPISODE WAS THE BEST YET!! i kinda figured peter wa... *STOP*!!!

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:22 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm with Mairuzu on that one. Ordained came to me asking how to make the spoiler tags. No need to be harsh on people, especially if you did the reading.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hell no. I don't want HRG to die. That painting gave me a VERY bad feeling about West, now. I can also feel some tension building between Claire and HRG again, just as before...

And goddamn, Peter, open the box. You're not Irish. He kicked ass with telekinesis in that episode, of course. Sylar...did not...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Me as well [SPOILER - highlight to read]: you see Claire making out with someone in the background on the painting of dead bennet?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It looked like someone was restraining her rather than making out with her. I doubt she'd make out with a guy over the body of her father. stick out tongue

Oh, and agreed Rex. I will never watch this show again if that happens.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:34 AM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I never said I wouldn't watch the show, but it wouldn't be the same with HRG.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 06:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Captain REX
I never said I wouldn't watch the show, but it wouldn't be the same with HRG.

The last sentence was all me. I agreed that I don't want [SPOILER - highlight to read]: HRG to die

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 06:26 AM
Darth Vicious

Me neither but so far all of Isaac's paintings haven't been avoided. I still dont like that annoying flying boy.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:53 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Me neither but so far all of Isaac's paintings haven't been avoided. I still dont like that annoying flying boy.
New York didn't blow up!

The bomb went off but New York wasn't in flames like his painting showed. At least not in this time line.

I look at it like this, since Hiro came back and altered the time line its all up for grabs again.
If he hadn't interfered, sure everything would happen just that way but he did!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:56 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Entity
New York didn't blow up!

The bomb went off but New York wasn't in flames like his painting showed. At least not in this time line.

I look at it like this, since Hiro came back and altered the time line its all up for grabs again.
If he hadn't interfered, sure everything would happen just that way but he did!

I know what u mean but technically it did blow up. Then Hiro traveled back in time and prevented it. I dont think by Hiro going back in time he altered the current chain of events. He only changed the events leading up to the bomb going off. Anything after that shouldnt change. Then again H.G.R was still alive in the Days of Future Past episode.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 03:32 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

very good episode.. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: looks like Peter is learning how to use more than one ability at the same time.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 04:07 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Darth Vicious

Isaac painted claire dead in season 1... Thanks to Hiro and peter she is now alive but that means.... he painted the cheerleader dead aka claire... which means he had to have painted her [SPOILER - highlight to read]: above HRG's dead body after she had been saved right?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 04:29 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It looked like someone was restraining her rather than making out with her. I doubt she'd make out with a guy over the body of her father. stick out tongue

Oh, and agreed Rex. I will never watch this show again if that happens.
Thats the creepy thing about it though... i paused it and examined it for a while and that is what i saw [SPOILER - highlight to read]: her kissing the guy that killed her father, which probably is west...

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 04:31 PM
Proteus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Peter's face looked funny when he went Darth Vader on that guy's ass. Anyways, I doubt he can use two active powers at the same time yet, given how soon it's been since he was found with no memory. He'd probably need more practise with his powers first.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 04:34 PM
Proteus is currently offline Click here to Send Proteus a Private Message Find more posts by Proteus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Evil peter scares me.. but hes such a badass

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 04:52 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Peter used two powers at once, maybe one has to be passive ie.regeneration and then he can do a power that needs to be activated, anyway, i think it can and has been done

The writers are going to flip flop on certain things to make a better story, like peter getting killed by sylar while invisable-how was he using regeneration, when the glass shard was taken out of his head by claire?

Great show but..... i dont like where this season is going, sylar should have died, the two characters making their way to america is going to slow, o well i can nit-pick but it is one of only two shows i watch tv for

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:02 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

You are right about the mexican people, that is going way to slow... but i am very glad sylar didnt die.. he is a great character imo

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:31 PM
Blue_Hefner

I have a feeling Nikki is going to kill HRG. Sylar losing his powers and Candace being fat sucks.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:50 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I don't think Bennet is going to die at all, in the end. But it will be a great plot-pusher throughout the season smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:04 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote