KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E03 - Kindred

S02E03 - Kindred
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Its not like it matters cause [SPOILER - highlight to read]: candace is dead...most likely

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:05 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I think Sylar has the Virus and the Company wants to use him for something...

Also, the way Candice used illusions in this episode gave me the idea that maybe it's not just light alteration that she uses, but also mental...light can't create breezes.

Sylar didn't steal her brain, just mashed her up a bit with a cup.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:08 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
Sylar having the virus is the PERFECT theory eek! I can't believe I didn't realize that.
quote:
Also, the way Candice used illusions in this episode gave me the idea that maybe it's not just light alteration that she uses, but also mental...light can't create breezes.
Yeah, it's mental. That was pretty much confirmed by Chandra Suresh in the episode "Six Months Ago": Everything is in the brain.
quote:
Yeah, but that's how he killed his first victim.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:14 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Bespin Bart

Well, i dont know if you are still suppose to use spoiler tags but...

He did "steal her brain" because he was saying stuff like, Paris, japan... he was trying to use her power but couldnt... why would he try to use her power if he didnt have it?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:16 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Like i just said, could it be possible sylar has the virus but its not killing him, only taking away his powers for now? cause hes been known to survive a lot of things done to him when he was captive

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:21 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Like i just said, could it be possible sylar has the virus but its not killing him, only taking away his powers for now? cause hes been known to survive a lot of things done to him when he was captive
That's what the virus does....it keeps you from accessing your ability, and eventually it kills you.

Molly Walker didn't appear to be dying when we first saw her.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:39 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Strangelove
That's what the virus does....it keeps you from accessing your ability, and eventually it kills you.

Molly Walker didn't appear to be dying when we first saw her.

I was trying to say, he doesn't feel the effects cause hes resistant to it maybe? The only thing wrong with him is that he was shanked

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:42 PM
LanceWindu

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the man Maya and her brother break out of jail happens to be the one who stole Claire's Nissan Rogue...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:55 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

damn stoners

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:57 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

You know what, i actually saw that it was a nissan... but i didnt relate it to claire cause i dont care about claire right now, its a bit boring, and west is annoying...

But its gunna get good because of the picture mohinder discovered about HRG O_O

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:58 AM
S_D_J
Bane

You are right about the Mexican people, that is going way to slow... but i am very glad sylar hadn't die.. he is a great character imo

I don't mean this the wrong way, just as a correction, but their not Mexican, they are Dominican (from Dominican Republic), big difference there... and yes, their storyline it's dragging, nothing new happened between the two than what happened in the last episode, only different setting... and that guy they catch a ride with..

Peter made me chuckle/freaked out when he used telekinesis on that guy, very Darth Vader, but somehow uncharacteristic of him... something must have happened in those months missing

West... I still don't like West... and I'm seriously thinking he must have been sent by the company... I mean, HRG caught him? it sounds way to convenient... and there's also the painting...It'd be interesting to see how Noah handles the situation....

....and I don't want him dead either... it was bad enough for him to die in the Dark Future... don't want it to happen again...

and let's hope this season doesn't turn into "Save the Cheerleader's Dad, Save the World" (I must give credit to IGN for that one big grin )

... speaking of bad taglines and promos... WTF was with the box?... all that, for nothing?...

btw: did any one notice it was the first time someone from the show referred to HRG as HRG (Horn-Rimmed Glasses)?... I don't recall that ever happening before

.. and I hadn't noticed it was Claire's Nissan, never thought so... but it's very "Lost" of them it turns out to be true

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:04 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't think that West has been sent by the Company, but I do think he's a bit shady, now, after that last episode.

As for Chris's comment about Illusions being mental, I think he meant that it's a mental trick used on other people, not just light. I'm sure it has some light aspects to fool cameras and such, but creating wind has nothing to do with light.

And the real giveaway about who's car it was was the Costa Verde High School sticker on the back bumper.

I think Maya y Alejandro's storylines are going to spice up a bit starting next episode, if I'm right about what I saw in the trailer. I think they [SPOILER - highlight to read]: find a certain telekinetic mass murderer lying in the road.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by S_D_J
I don't mean this the wrong way, just as a correction, but their not Mexican, they are Dominican (from Dominican Republic), big difference there... and yes, their storyline it's dragging, nothing new happened between the two than what happened in the last episode, only different setting... and that guy they catch a ride with..

Woops i didnt even pay attention to what their nationality was.. haha

Peter made me chuckle/freaked out when he used telekinesis on that guy, very Darth Vader, but somehow uncharacteristic of him... something must have happened in those months missing

Yea, like i said... Evil peter = badass

West... I still don't like West... and I'm seriously thinking he must have been sent by the company... I mean, HRG caught him? it sounds way to convenient... and there's also the painting...It'd be interesting to see how Noah handles the situation....

The way Claire was looking at him through the door was very creepy [/B][/QUOTE]
...and I don't want him dead either... it was bad enough for him to die in the Dark Future... don't want it to happen again...

Who? HRG?

and let's hope this season doesn't turn into "Save the Cheerleader's Dad, Save the World" (I must give credit to IGN for that one big grin )

... speaking of bad taglines and promos... WTF was with the box?... all that, for nothing?...

Exactly

btw: did any one notice it was the first time someone from the show referred to HRG as HRG (Horn-Rimmed Glasses)?... I don't recall that ever happening before

Yes, it was Mohinder, he was the first one

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Oct 10th, 2007 at 04:19 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The only reason I didn't think they were Mexican was because they were getting across the Mexican border into Mexico...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:18 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Makes sense.. i think..

i know some Dominicans and they dont look it

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:23 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Captain REX
I don't think that West has been sent by the Company, but I do think he's a bit shady, now, after that last episode.

As for Chris's comment about Illusions being mental, I think he meant that it's a mental trick used on other people, not just light. I'm sure it has some light aspects to fool cameras and such, but creating wind has nothing to do with light.

And the real giveaway about who's car it was was the Costa Verde High School sticker on the back bumper.

I think Maya y Alejandro's storylines are going to spice up a bit starting next episode, if I'm right about what I saw in the trailer. I think they [SPOILER - highlight to read]: find a certain telekinetic mass murderer lying in the road.

didn't see the bumper sticker

*goes watch again*

"Go!!! Conquistadors" that's Costa Verde's team?... didn't notice

and "that" happening sure would be exciting to watch...

now that I remember Dania Ramirez (Maya) never quite denied something like that might happen when she was interviewed... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: but if he ends up killing both of then would be a real waste of time as characters

...Yes, it was Mohinder, he was the first one

I knew I was forgetting someone.. but still I went ahead and posted that... silly me

Makes sense.. i think..

i know some Dominicans and they dont look it

Dania Ramirez (Maya) it's indeed Dominican... Shalim Ortiz (Alejandro) however isn't, he is Puerto Rican

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:33 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Ahhh ok.. She does look like Carla from Scrubs too lol... dumb me

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:35 AM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

wow i like how the heroes thread is about mexicans and latin america now. PRODUCTIVE

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:21 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by chickenlover98
wow i like how the heroes thread is about mexicans and latin america now. PRODUCTIVE

If you don't like it, leave...we are discussing characters from the show.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:22 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Pwnt

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:23 AM