KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » SPOILERS - Legacy Virus

SPOILERS - Legacy Virus
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Okay. So...I'm doing my job? If you really have so big a problem with it, PM me. But really, I think you're overreacting. If you think I'm being biased, the fact that you called me Ken's ***** isn't exactly helping, is it?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:39 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
All I know is that before season 2 everything was fine. I actually enjoyed posting on the Heroes thread but now it seems that U r the mod because u r always pointing shit out that U deemed out of place. Now I dont care about the Heroes thread.

I'm sorry if I seem like a sort of moderator if I want things to be organized and safe for those who are spoiler free. No, wait...I'm not sorry.

Anyways, we should get back to topic.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:41 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Personally, it will be interesting to see where 'The Virus' takes us. How it is spread, how it manifests, symptoms, etc. are all unknown.

All we know right now is that it's out there, it strips Heroes of their powers while they're afflicted, that it began with Shanti, developed in the Haitian and Molly, and that Mohinder is the only cure.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Sorry if this has been asked already...

Do you think claire and peter can get the virus? Or even sylar for that matter? cause sylar had a lot of shit done to him and he survived

its possible it could be affecting him now but not killing him and only taking his powers away...

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:19 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Sorry if this has been asked already...

Do you think claire and peter can get the virus? Or even sylar for that matter? cause sylar had a lot of shit done to him and he survived

its possible it could be affecting him now but not killing him and only taking his powers away...

it is possible, me thinks, that Sylar might be infected with the virus... the Haitian was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: unable to use his abilities when he was affected by it... maybe that's why it didn't work for Sylar to use Candice's (or Michelle's) ability...

I think he (Sylar) might have [SPOILER - highlight to read]: been infected by the company... and somehow contained the virus, they could... maybe they kept some of Mohinder's blood... but that' just a wild guess

btw: should I continue to use spoiler tags in this thread... or are we free to discuss what happened in the latest episode?... I ask this cuz there's already a Spoiler warning in the thread's tittle

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 10th, 2007 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 02:48 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by S_D_J
it is possible, me thinks, that Sylar might be infected with the virus... the Haitian was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: unable to use his abilities when he was affected by it... maybe that's why it didn't work for Sylar to use Candice's (or Michelle's) ability...

I think he (Sylar) might have [SPOILER - highlight to read]: been infected by the company... and somehow contained the virus, they could... maybe they kept some of Mohinder's blood... but that' just a wild guess

btw: should I continue to use spoiler tags in this thread... or are we free to discuss what happened in the latest episode?... I ask this cuz there's already a Spoiler warning in the thread's tittle

Thats the first thing that came to mind, that he is infected. The 2nd thing was that the whole thing was another illusion.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:18 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So do you think peter and claire can?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:49 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: Legacy Virus

Originally posted by Entity
I opened this thread talk about the disease effecting the heroes population and how it compares to the Legacy Virus form Marvel comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legacy_Virus Look familiar

But not only that, I want to use this thread to discuss the many similarities between Heroes and The X-Men as well.

Just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

New evolution of humans allowing them to gain powers.
The Legacy Virus look alike.
Five Years Gone = Days of Future Past
Stan Lee! lol stick out tongue

Anymore?
Agreed but the take is different. Its a comic book type show so you would suspect that the writer would get his influence from comics.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 03:39 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote