KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Rugal Bernstein

Rugal Bernstein
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultra Rugal would b!tchslap Terry Bogard and Iori too.

And even though this is about Rugal discussions that at least involve Rugal are ok. happy

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 10:05 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
[i]Originally posted by shin_gear
Ultra Rugal would b!tchslap Terry Bogard and Iori too.

What about Kyo and K?.... sad

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 10:07 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let me put it this way: Every character in the KOF series would get b!tchslapped by Ultra Rugal at once. happy

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 10:09 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

Capcom VS Snk 2
Great. nah nothing to say at all
Dante could kill him hehehe

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 01:09 AM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Rugal/Omega Rugal/God Rugal

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 12:28 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wish there was a GIF of him b!tchslapping everyone in DOA and KOF at once.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:49 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

LOL.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:56 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Sorry I can't fulfill that request Gears, but perhaps you can make do with some of Rugals SDMs

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:35 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:45 AM
Darkstorm Zero

I have a few more, although they ain't all animated.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:13 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The first one looks kind of like Lobo.

I think Rugal might be able to beat him.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:05 AM
Darkstorm Zero

That one's a custom edit based on the SF3 graphics engine...

Rugal beating Lobo? I doubt it...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:11 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah he could beat him, I think.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:22 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Lobo has close to Supes's strength... no way Bernstein has a chance against that...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:21 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rugal is the equivalent of Shin Gouki...I doubt Lobo has enough strength to sink an island besides, he got disintegrated by an attack that blew a hole through a planet. Rugal's chi is capable of doing that. smokin'

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:42 PM
Darkstorm Zero

I know your joking now.... Neither normal or Omega Rugal matches Shin Gouki... and G.Rugal doesn't nessisarily match Shin either, he lacks control.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:50 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you serious...

Fine then. I'm sure Akuma has what it takes to defeat Lobo. Maybe he won't win more often than him, but he can surely deliver a punch that would put Lobo out of his misery.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:51 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Even going by the calcs I did, Lobo's withstood much more than Petatonne level punches from Supes... Gouki's biggest canon feat only measures in the triple digit Megatonnes...

Sorry, but the figures don't add up.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:54 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where are you getting these measurements from. Apparently you're assuming these things...

I want to see Lobo take a punch like that though. The reason he fought Superman isn't telling me about his durability etc.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:56 PM
Darkstorm Zero

I did the figures based on what it would take to sink an island... For it to sink the way it did, it would take at the very least 112 Megatonnes PSI for Akuma to sink Gokentou all the way to the ocean floor while simultaneously causing volcanic and earthquake activety.

I don't know much about Lobo, but if he fought Supes to an even match, that combined with Superman's punching power twells me that Lobo would survive far worse than even high level Megatonne punches... Supes knocked Lobo into Earth Orbit with an uppercut... and was completely unharmed.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 12:01 AM