KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Rugal Bernstein

Rugal Bernstein
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Again utter nonsense because as popular as Terry was, he does not hogg the spotlight no wear near as Kusanagi. Hell as I said they revived the Orochi story so it looks like Assanagi will be the main man again with Yascumbag not to far behind. wink

Triple H's reighn was no wear near as ridiculous as John Cena's was. Triple H lost matches...Cena was beating everyone from Umaga, Khali Aids, Diarreah..etc etc.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 02:59 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

KOF events are confusing.

Anyway Rugal would b!tchslap Galactus and the Living Tribunal at once.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 03:06 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

quote: (post)
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Again utter nonsense because as popular as Terry was, he does not hogg the spotlight no wear near as Kusanagi. Hell as I said they revived the Orochi story so it looks like Assanagi will be the main man again with Yascumbag not to far behind. wink

Triple H's reighn was no wear near as ridiculous as John Cena's was. Triple H lost matches...Cena was beating everyone from Umaga, Khali Aids, Diarreah..etc etc.

We still need that photoshop of Johnny C. and Kyo fused together.... laughing

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 01:45 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

When Terry hogged it it was much worse & that's not even a matter of opinion. Kyo shares the spotlight w/Iori & that chick @least. FF was all Terry. There's no comparison. We went over this already.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 04:29 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

Originally posted by brainchild81
When Terry hogged it it was much worse & that's not even a matter of opinion. Kyo shares the spotlight w/Iori & that chick @least. FF was all Terry. There's no comparison. We went over this already.

Since we are all going nuts with all the wrestling comparisons, let's do it this way.

Terry = Hulk Hogan
Ryu = Bret Hart
Kyo = John Cena
Iori = Stone Cold Steve Austin

I know I'm going to get ass-beaten with all of this, but hey, it's my opinion. [If I do get ass-kickified*, good for me.]

*Ass-kickified (c) 2007 The Cap'n.

Last edited by The Cap'n on Oct 18th, 2007 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 07:48 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

very crappy photo-manip job. [yeah, pure crap....it makes it more funnier, in my opinion.]

Attachment: a.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 08:03 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

ZOMG...It's Rugal Bernstein!

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 10:03 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Wrong. First off that chick you mean is Chizuru Kagura I take it, and she no where near hoggs the spotlight as Kyo and Iori. Terry was victorious in FF1,2,and RB if I recall. Iori is bad but Kyo is worse(more than Terry) because not only is he considered "the champ" in the world tournaments when there was a team effort, he was also the champ in the Jpn singles. Kyo is the main dude through most of the KOF's expect the Nests Saga(My Fave) and now as I have stated time and time again, looks like he is about to become the hero again.

Plus in the SvC crossovers it's Kyo not Terry or Ryo or Haohmaru being top dawg and if another one is made, I am sure the same lame thing will happen. Imagine if Terry had took over as the lead in MOTW's(still connected to FF)or was the lead in SvC you would not like it one bit well thats the way it is with Kyo.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 11:16 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by The Cap'n
Since we are all going nuts with all the wrestling comparisons, let's do it this way.

Terry = Hulk Hogan
Ryu = Bret Hart
Kyo = John Cena

I know I'm going to get ass-beaten with all of this, but hey, it's my opinion. [If I do get ass-kickified*, good for me.]

*Ass-kickified (c) 2007 The Cap'n.

Iori is more like Goldberg... just runs through everyone ridiculously.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 11:17 PM
The Cap'n

Point taken. (P.S., Did you like my John Cena-Kyo fusion?) Or as I've called him Jyon Cena-nagi]

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 11:21 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Point taken. (P.S., Did you like my John Cena-Kyo fusion?) Or as I've called him Jyon Cena-nagi]

Yeah that Sh!t was funny.

Though Cena is worse, because Kyo did lose to Gontuz and Terry never beat Yamazaki from the info I have viewed. Cena treated Khali and Umaga(two monsters who destroyed everyone)like punks.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 11:26 PM
The Cap'n

True, but Cena (before his injury) got punked by Orton. As for the pic, I try sometimes....[watch me fuse Mario and Sonic.....can you say Marionic the Hedgeplumber?]

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 11:28 PM
The Cap'n

Wrong. First off that chick you mean is Chizuru Kagura I take it, and she no where near hoggs the spotlight as Kyo and Iori. Terry was victorious in FF1,2,and RB if I recall. Iori is bad but Kyo is worse(more than Terry) because not only is he considered "the champ" in the world tournaments when there was a team effort, he was also the champ in the Jpn singles. Kyo is the main dude through most of the KOF's expect the Nests Saga(My Fave) and now as I have stated time and time again, looks like he is about to become the hero again.

Plus in the SvC crossovers it's Kyo not Terry or Ryo or Haohmaru being top dawg and if another one is made, I am sure the same lame thing will happen. Imagine if Terry had took over as the lead in MOTW's(still connected to FF)or was the lead in SvC you would not like it one bit well thats the way it is with Kyo.

but as I see it, I think he's going to get his power stolen by Ash. and in the NESTS saga, he kinda was the main (clones, anyone?*)

*I still think, that the whole NESTS thing was a horrible ripoff of Maximum Clonage (aka the Spider-Man Clone Saga)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:06 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Yeah that Sh!t was funny.

Though Cena is worse, because Kyo did lose to Gontuz and Terry never beat Yamazaki from the info I have viewed. Cena treated Khali and Umaga(two monsters who destroyed everyone)like punks.
Nah. Terry's worse than Cena. Cena has gotten his @ss whooped. Kyo has too. The Bogarder hasn't IIRC.
Wrong. First off that chick you mean is Chizuru Kagura I take it, and she no where near hoggs the spotlight as Kyo and Iori. Terry was victorious in FF1,2,and RB if I recall.
Terry & only Terry. Nobody else ever did anything in FF but him & nobody ever beat him. Kyo has been beat the f*ck up more than once.
Iori is bad but Kyo is worse(more than Terry) because not only is he considered "the champ" in the world tournaments when there was a team effort, he was also the champ in the Jpn singles. Kyo is the main dude through most of the KOF's expect the Nests Saga(My Fave) and now as I have stated time and time again, looks like he is about to become the hero again.
It wouldn't have made any sense for Terry to be the main guy though. Ryo shouldn't even be mentioned. His bit*h ass ain't ever been up there in terms of popularity 'cuz he's a ripoff. Terry is Haoh & Kyo are waaaaaaaaaaaaay more popular than that bit*h who gets his ass beat by lil' girls dressed like cats. Kyo has been replaced by the homo brothers in KOF:MI anyways.
very crappy photo-manip job. [yeah, pure crap....it makes it more funnier, in my opinion.]
laughing That's pretty cool

Terry = Hulk Hogan
Ryu = Bret Hart
Kyo = John Cena
That's pretty much a good list

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 20th, 2007 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 02:19 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Nah. Terry's worse than Cena. Cena has gotten his @ss whooped. Kyo has too. The Bogarder hasn't IIRC.

Wrong. As I pointed out Terry never beat Yamazaki. Cena has beaten every monster thrown at him.

Terry & only Terry. Nobody else ever did anything in FF but him & nobody ever beat him. Kyo has been beat the f*ck up more than once.

Well Fatal Fury is centered around Terry's story, the way most of KOF is centered around Kyo. Ofcourse the Nests Saga changed that but looks like it's reverting back to Kyo. See FF, FF2, 3 and RB dealt with a storyline. FF Special, and RB2 were just games put together without a true storyline to my knowledge. Kyo had 94, 95, 96, 97 with him victorious. That seems 4 to 4. Kyo did lose to gonutz but that was due heavily to his arrogance. Terry's character is way diffrent from Kyo's......aw f**k do you mind if we discuss this bit through PM since it has nothing to with Rugal?

It wouldn't have made any sense for Terry to be the main guy though. Ryo shouldn't even be mentioned. His bit*h ass ain't ever been up there in terms of popularity 'cuz he's a ripoff. Terry is Haoh & Kyo are waaaaaaaaaaaaay more popular than that bit*h who gets his ass beat by lil' girls dressed like cats. Kyo has been replaced by the homo brothers in KOF:MI

sad (feels bad for Ryo.) All I can say is that no matter what you say, Ryo is an SNK pioneer. Hell he is the only character to be in FF,AOF(his own game)plus KOF. It seems that SNK hold him in high reguards. smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 03:46 AM
The Cap'n

Wrong. As I pointed out Terry never beat Yamazaki. Cena has beaten every monster thrown at him.

Well Fatal Fury is centered around Terry's story, the way most of KOF is centered around Kyo. Ofcourse the Nests Saga changed that but looks like it's reverting back to Kyo. See FF, FF2, 3 and RB dealt with a storyline. FF Special, and RB2 were just games put together without a true storyline to my knowledge. Kyo had 94, 95, 96, 97 with him victorious. That seems 4 to 4. Kyo did lose to gonutz but that was due heavily to his arrogance. Terry's character is way diffrent from Kyo's......aw f**k do you mind if we discuss this bit through PM since it has nothing to with Rugal?

sad (feels bad for Ryo.) All I can say is that no matter what you say, Ryo is an SNK pioneer. Hell he is the only character to be in FF,AOF(his own game)plus KOF. It seems that SNK hold him in high reguards. smile

To repeat, before his injury, Cena was getting punked by Orton quite a bit. (IIRC, The RAW before No Mercy, Orton RKO'd Cena into the announce table.)

The NESTs Saga did focus on Kyo (he got cloned).

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 03:51 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Next argument I see I will request thread closure.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:54 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing Shut up mane. No arguments here. No name calling has occured. It's quite a civil debate, but PG is right about how this has gotten away from Rugal. Will continue this somewhere more fitting

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 04:05 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing Shut up mane.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 06:13 PM
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rugal Rules!

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 01:48 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote