KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo, Seige of Yankee Station Game

Halo, Seige of Yankee Station Game
Started by: archangel01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Johnson held up his hand in a straight angle and brought it down, hoping the Elite Vtras had noticed. All of the surviving marines grabbed a fragmentation grenade from their belts, pulled the pins, and let them fly. Once they reached the other side, the grenades exploded simultaneously, instantly killing all of the Grunts and Brutes in the area, except for a few who's armor plating's absorbed the shrapnel just barely. One carried a Gravity Hammer and let out a bloodcurdling roar as it charged forward, it's shield flashing brightly.

The Sergeant Major cursed under his breath and made an attempt to bring down its shield, but hopefully a plasma grenade from an Elite would stick on to it and blow it to hell. As it got closer, Johnson removed his MA5C Assault Rifle, aimed, and fired short, controlled bursts at the rampaging monster coming towards him and his men. Suddenly a transmission with much static came in to the Sergeants COM system. "This is Lt. Victoria of the 517th ODST...coming in, Hold Your...repeat Friendlies...HOLD FIRE."

"This is Sergeant Major Avery Johnson. About damn time you showed up! Your signal is weak from your position, move in and watch out for Covenant hostilities. I'm sending you our coordinates, follow them to our position, and do not attack any Elites you find along the way. Make it quick! Johnson, out." He hoped that Lieutenant Victoria had recieved his message and would make godspeed to his position.

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 11:36 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Vtras wasn't connected to the UNSC frequency as the Sargent was, so he was not able to receive the same message. He'd seen the sign and a horde of plasma grenades were thrown overhead, blasting most of the Brutes to their deaths. One had yet to be taken down though, it charged towards the Marines. Vtras cranked his arm back and flung a grenade into the beast. Before it had time to react the mighty Brute was blasted into nothing more than a smear on the ground.

Vtras heard the Sargent yelling out that someone was coming on his comm network. He ordered his Elites to cease fire. He sighed, happy to hear some good news for once.

Crono had constructed a massive force that he readied for the purpose of ridding himself of the human filth. He walked out of the large building he stood upon out into the darkness, snipers lurked about, and the fires of war lit up the encampment. However his passage way had been cleared by the covenant forces, under his order. He had under him around twenty, specially trained Brutes, a small group of grunts, all of whom had served in spec ops with elites, four sniper trained Jackals, and two hunters in case things got messy. He was not sure what he would meet at this Yankee Station, but he would be ready.
(If Archangel has a problem with what's going on with Crono pm me)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 12:16 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((Disregard last post))

Jacob leaped down from the Pelican and landed making a quite loud thud as he hit the ground. Though he wasn't very high up, the armor was still extremely heavy. "Now th real fun begins.. mount up!" Jacob made his way onto his designated area, the beach head, with absolutely no care as to what knew he was there. Two grunts noticed him first and squealled in terror as they tried to flee. Smiling he opened fire on them and watched as their bodies were brutally filled with holes. "Die! Die! Die!" A brute ran from behind a large container and charged Jacob. Just as the brute reached him and struck him, Jacob picked up the brute and slammed him onto the ground. Adrenaline was flowing through him as he used the butt of his gun to crush the brute's skull. Just as he rose from on top of the brute, his shields were knocked out by a charged plasma pistol. "Mother fuc..." He removed his pistol and took precise aim. Squeezing off a shot, he smiled with delight as the grunt crumpled over. His next shot was right into the Methane tank of a grunt, which in turn, exploded. The grunt shrieked in pain as it ran around, burning alive. This was even too much for Jacob to witness, so with a second shot he put the grunt out of it's misery. Two more brutes and a Jackel with a sniper rifle, charged down at him. Just as the first brute reached him, he slammed his armored hand into it's face plate. Forcing the sharp metal into it's temple. With a gurgle of blood coming out of it's mouth, it died. The second brute hit Jacob from behind, sending his shields all the way down and forcing him into a wall. It was hard for him to breath and he could barely see an image of a brute holding up a very large rock. Without even thinking he pulled out his assault rifle, clicked it to single shot, and took out the brute right knee. The brute toppled over and the large rock slammed down heavily onto his head. With a spray of blood and god knows what else, Jacob returned to his feet. "Lucky hit.." A grunt screamed as it saw Jacob return to his feet. Anger building inside, Jacob seemed to put his foot against the grunts head. Moving his foot upward forced the grunt off the ground and pinned to the wall. "Tell me, how many of you are there?" The grunt snickered. "There is only one me!" Jacob applied pressure with his foot and the grunt shreiked. "OK, OK, there are five covenant units!" Jacob eased up on the grunt and smiled. "Thanks." With that Jacob forced the grunt back against the wall until blood spurted out. By then the grunt layed there, dead.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 12:29 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Billy came to with the feeling of most discomfort he rubbed his head with his right hand. He groaned a bit as he attempted to move then just opened his eyes with a few blinks instead. He managed to get on his knees in this small place he found himself crammed into. He shook his head, concrete and dust falling to the ground, Billy buried his face in his hands still groggy and trying to concentrate.

This cramped place that he found himself in seemed to be a cut out in the building, behind some metal drum containers. He pushed them out a little to give himself more room. He looked around his surroundings in this little space trying figure out how he got there.
Billy came across a leg, just one, with a boot attatched, he recognised. It was his bunk mates, it was easy he was the only person he knew with red non regulation laces in his boots. Then it hit him what had happened..

They were under attack, they both came running from inside when they heard the alarms and explosions. When they got outside a grenade must have gone off, his mate Alex taking the full whack. The force must have thrown Billy back here. Poor Alex he didnt have a chance..

Realising all this Billy was back to normal, sound and everything came rushing back to him in one foul swoop. He could hear shouting and shooting all over the place, he couldn't stay here, he had to get into this fight.....

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Last edited by Bildo on Oct 17th, 2007 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 11:37 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rothos1

Jason took up a position near the barricade where he could pop off a round and then crouch back into cover. Remaining crouched; he checked both the shotgun and the MA5B to make sure they were full.
He then gripped the MA5B and peered over the top of the barricade.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 04:03 PM
Rothos1 is currently offline Click here to Send Rothos1 a Private Message Find more posts by Rothos1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Cadet Murphy sprinted out of the ammo depot by the Naval Yard, and took cover by the entrance-barricade. he discarded his standard issue-helmet, and instead donned his beloved baseball cap, with the red B on the front. He ducked down and sat down next to Jason. He loaded a clip into his Battle Rifle and took out of his short-wave radio, praying he could reach those left in Yankee Station

--"Yankee-4, Yankee-4, come in, this is Cadet Dan Murphy, of the UNSC Officer's academy. Im at the Naval Yard in the pier district of Boston with another Marine. The rest left to fight in Africa. What's your status? over"--
Dan stood up for a second to peer through his scope and take a shot at the small group of Covies attacking them. He looked back at the ammo depot, and said
"Hold on, I'll be right back!"
A minute later, as the covenant forces were drawing in towards Jason, Dan drove up in a Warthog, and leaned out to take another few bursts at the aliens.
"Hop in!!!"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 08:09 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob stood over the dead grunt with hatred in his eyes. "Worthless wretches.. all of you." Jacob could hear the energy radiating from a plasma sniper rifle and make a dive to his right behind the wall. Right as he landed he could see a small hunk of glass where he had just been standing. At first he had no idea what it was until he remembered that super heated sand became glass. Snapping back into the moment, Jacob lifted his rifle up and counted down. "Three... two... one!" Jacob darted from the corner and opened up with automatic fire onto the jackel. The Jackel was torn up slightly and fell forward. Jacob chuckled as he remembered his theme song and, how subconciously he had been singing it in his head the entire battle. Jacob stood back up to face three brutes. "Puny human! You will die like the rest of you miserable race!" Jacob's eyes turned a crimson red and, before he even realized it, he had crushed the skulled of the brute with the butt of his pistol. His breathing was heavy and his weapons were nearly out of ammo but he kept fighting. Before he could even react, a covenant sniper scored a direct hit on his right shoulder, sending him flying backwards. Jacob was not ready to die and, sure as hell not to a covenant. He used his pistol to open fire on the two brutes and after a few shots, they were cut down. Jacob lined up the pistol's sights with the sniper but his hand was forced down by a Brute. The brute pointed a spiker at his head but anopther brute stopped it. "No, we can use this one. Bring him along with us."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 08:29 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rothos1

(disregard last post) Jason landed several feet away from the Naval Yard and cursed at not being on the front lines. He double-checked his guns for ammo and used his scope to peer around and find the cadet. Just in time to see him getting into a Warthog; just by chance he saw a jackal taking aim at the vehicle and he unleashed metal jacketed death at it. After making sure the area was clear; he went up to the jackal and checked the corpse over.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 09:51 PM
Rothos1 is currently offline Click here to Send Rothos1 a Private Message Find more posts by Rothos1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

(Sure)
"Yankee-4, Yankee-4, come in!"
"Damit," Dan cursed as he turned the radio dial
"Any UNSC forces in the area, this is Cadet Dan Murphy of the UNSC Officers Academy. I'm in the Boston Pier Naval Yard Ammo Depot, and have been cut off from Yankee Station. Please advise!, over"
Murphy saw the jackal slump over and gurgle. He drove the warthog over to the corpse and said to the Marine,
"Nice shot there. Need a lift?"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 09:59 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

"Damit," Dan cursed as he turned the radio dial
"Any UNSC forces in the area, this is Cadet Dan Murphy of the UNSC Officers Academy. I'm in the Boston Pier Naval Yard Ammo Depot, and have been cut off from Yankee Station. Please advise!, over"

Sgt Pannik placed his hand on his earbud. His helmet lay on the ground inside the control room of the station. The high powered comms of the ODST were the only things getting through the covies jamming equipment.
"Ma'am we have a transmission coming in....its faint, but its on the UNSC carrier wave."
Lt. Victoria looked up from where she was squatting next to the wounded body of one of her men. The nights fight had been bad. Two of her men had been killed and their dog tags felt like lead around her neck. Three others had been wounded fighting their way to the station...and the Brutes were massing for another attack.
"Who is out there Pannik."
He held his hand to his ear again as the transmission repeated itself. "I don't know ma'am.....sounds like he is saying he is a Cadet, from the UNSC Officers Academy......wasn't that destroyed in the Covenant bombardment?"
"Yes it was.....try and contact him, ask him where he is...or where he is headed. We will send two men to pick him up." She swore under her breath, they would go get him, but they were critically undermanned as it was. Two men were down and three wounded...one critically. That left her with 5 men out of the original 8 she had left the BattleAxe with. And to make matters worse, the Covenant had temporally regained control of the airspace over Boston. Nothing from the BattleAxe was getting through. Two emergency evacs had been shot down already and the ship wasn't sending anymore until the Longswords took back the airspace. The 7th Fleet Fighter Wing attached to the cruiser was good...but they were only so many.....Lt. Victoria sighed and looked back towards the cold concrete floor....they were gonna be there a while.

Outside in the passageway an alarm rang out. She grabbed her battle rifle, kissed her cross, and ran towards the barricade...they were coming again.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 11:38 PM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dan took off his Red Sox cap and wiped the sweat off his brow before putting it back on again. He saw another wave of Grunts heading for the ammo depot. He leaped out of the Drivers seat, and crawled into the back. With a scream of "Eat this, you goddam Covies!!!" Murphy let the MG go wild, roaring with lead as the grunts got cut down by its flurry of bullets. One Grunt sprinted up and threw a plasma grenade in a last ditch effort, and was torn apart by Dan and the MG. the grenade landed on the hood of the Warthog, causing Dan to shout "Get down!"
He leaped off the back of the vehicle, which blew up a second later. When he recovered a moment later he saw the front end of the vehicle in flames, while the mounted gun was still intact. He salvaged the damaged radio and let out a desperate call
---I say again, this is Cadet ^&@#($ of the #*$&$# Acade--*&^)(. My Warthog ha*^*(^ immobilized. I'm with one other *^(*&^, and are about 3 miles from Yank*()^)*&%^. If anyone can hear me, please respond, over!----

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 01:18 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"---I say again, this is Cadet ^&@#($ of the #*$&$# Acade--*&^)(. My Warthog ha*^*(^ immobilized. I'm with one other *^(*&^, and are about 3 miles from Yank*()^)*&%^. If anyone can hear me, please respond, over!----?

"This is Spartan 693! I recierved your message and need immerdiate assistance at the beach head.. if you get a chance-" The brute that was dragging him slammed his foot into his helmet and that action knocked his communications out. "Wrong move freak!!" The Spartan kicked back, utterly destroying the brutes fingers. The brute let out a ghastly howl and released the spartan. Jacob regained his footing and stood up in a fighting stance. A brute chiefton approuched the injured brute and Jacob. "I accept your challenge human. You will die here." Jacob smirked. "Don't you know that Spartans never die!?" Both engaged in active combat.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 03:15 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

"Sit tight, Vtras, but be on your guard. This isn't the last of these buggers." Johnson kicked the corpse of the mutilated Brute and walked over to the tall, lumbering Elite. It made him feel small. Very small indeed. "Evac is on its way, but it will be awhile. I suggest we wait here and hold Yankee Station while we can. Hopefully everyone has been evacuated from inside. Unless you have a bet-"

Suddenly another transmission, one from somewhere nearby was coming in.

"Any UNSC forces in the area, this is Cadet Dan Murphy of the UNSC Officers Academy. I'm in the Boston Pier Naval Yard Ammo Depot, and have been cut off from Yankee Station. Please advise!, over

"This is Sergeant Major Avery Johnson. Hold your position, son. We'll come to you as soon as evac arrives. I suggest you move to somewhere safer and wait for my signal once I get closer. Johnson out." Johnson turned towards Vtras. "Well, looks like we have more paperwork to fill out: Pick up survivors."

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 05:41 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Billy gathered himself and peered round the drum barrels he was behind, he couldnt see any one from her just corpses of both forces. Billy felt down his leg not taking his eyes off the spcae out side his little area, he unclipped and unholstered his pistol. Where the hell was his Rifle.

He had no time to look for it, looking out into the station fore court he could see plenty of corpses from both forces. He had to make a move, so he slid down beside the drum barrels and to the corner of the wall. Peering round and seeing carnage absolute carnage but building wise he could see the main gate to his right and straight ahead was the control room, thats where he had to get to he thought to himself.

Billy made his move, he came out from behind his wall and sprinted sprinted as fast as he could at the control room.. As he approched it he raised his pistol aiming at the door. When he got the to the door a female officer came bursting from the door, them crashing into each other..
"Sorry ma'am" Billy said immediately picking himself up and offering her a hand..

((OOC: Is that ok?))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 10:09 AM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

Lt. Victoria instantly snapped the rifle to her shoulder aiming at the body that had slammed into her as she ran out the door. The terrified face of a Marine looked back, and she lowered the weapon.
She took his hand, hauling him back to a standing position.
"Lets go kid, the covies are massing for another attack. Man the barricades ad find me Sgt. Johnson...there are some loose ends that we need to tie up."
The Marine saluted and ran back towards the front lines to find Sgt. Johnson as Lt. Victoria eased her helmet back over her head and locked it into place. The hiss of the air system was a comforting sound as the system sealed itself to her gray and black combat armour.
The problem about how to get this Cadet evacuated was going to have to be taken care of. She checked the action on her weapon one last time and sprinted towards the sound of gun fire coming from the forward barricade.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 11:54 AM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob and the brute stared each other down, waiting for the other to make the first move. As they stood there, two more brutes approuched the fighters but quickly stood aside when the brute commander gave a fierce grunt. After what seemed like an eternity, Jacob made the first move and charged the brute, striking it in it's chest. Arching back from the blow, the brute retaliated with a sharp blow to Jacob's right shoulder. Jacob's next move was to slam his elbow into the brute, which ultimately knocked it onto it's back. It seemed to leap to it's feat and tackle Jacob. So in response Jacob slammed both of his fists into the brutes head, killing it.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:18 PM
Rothos1

Jason was stunned from the plasma grenade explosion that he had barely escaped that had consumed the Warthog and sent the armed buggy crashing to the ground next to him. He recovered consciousness shortly, and tried to stand up but the resultant plasma burns recieved by being almost at ground zero sent him crashing down. His hand went to his face and it came back bloody, he could feel the shrapnel imbedded into his cheek and leg. But the kid must be hurt so he steeled himself against the world of pain and shouted out to the kid.
"Sitrep, cadet!"
He looked at his leg and tried to assess the damage to himself.
What he saw looked real bad, his leg was broken and the shrapnel was imbedded just above the knee. Now he had a real reason to hate the grunts besides them being covies. Utilizing some materials, he did the best to stabilize the large chunk of metal.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 01:46 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Vtras looked down at the Sargent and nodded. "Let us hope they will hold out, the Brutes are more ruthless and blood hungry than ever. I only wish we had more on our side." Vtras said, looking at a dead Grunt body. He gripped his needler tightly, looking towards the entrance. Silhouettes began to appear.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 03:27 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Muphy looked at the piece of windshield sticking into his leg, and took a deep breath, letting his adrenaline take over. he loaded another ammo can into the machine gun, and yelled down

"Well, ive got a hunch that the Covies know that theres a big UNSC ammo depot behind us here at the pier, so they are most likely trying to take it. We need to stay here and defend it until we can blow it up or get rescued."

He jumped at the scream of another wave of grunts, this time being lead by 3 elites.

"Give em hell!" Dan yelled as he pulled the triggers of the MG, tearing apart 3 grunts. He focused his fire on one of the elites, and stopped it dead in his tracks
"Hurry up and take em down before they get in range!"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 09:22 PM
Rothos1

Jason propped his battle rifle on a rock and began to snipe grunts, taking care to leave the elites that were friendlies alone. Three rounds burst out of his barrel and killed three grunts. He checked his ammo and swore, only three rounds left, the clip on his harness and one grenade.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:46 PM