KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo, Seige of Yankee Station Game

Halo, Seige of Yankee Station Game
Started by: archangel01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rothos1

Jason was faintly aware of the punctures in his arm where replacement blood was comng in. He hoped that they could save his leg. Even though prothetics were nice he was a person that liked keeping all of the parts he was born with. His ears popped from the air pressure change and he felt that he would make it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:20 AM
Rothos1 is currently offline Click here to Send Rothos1 a Private Message Find more posts by Rothos1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

-Happy Thanksgiving all, be back after the break-

^_^

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:20 PM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Warning david fenta

david sat atop the skyscraper. stuck up there since the bombardment, he had no radio ,and no way down.he had used all of his flares,and there were no peices of rubish left to burn.he watched the battle way beneath him unfold.for entertainment he drew up battle plans for it.he also sniped enemies and occasionally threw a grenade(only to cause it to explode in midair).he hoped someone human noticed.

OOC: if i need to show my char,or am not wanted sad pm me. >_>
Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 11:31 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Warning Re: david fenta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darkxbox

OOC: if i need to show my char,or am not wanted sad pm me. >_>
Happy Dance

um... nevermind, i found the sign in so yeah embarrasment stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 12:57 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob and Elli tracked about a quarter-mile before they came upon a saddening scene. It was a marine lying on the ground a few feet from a warthog that had veered into a tree. After checking his pulse and looting any amunition he could off the body, he made his way over to the hog and check the other two. Both of them were dead, and looked as if they had been there for hours. "Let's take them out and at least lay them in a dignified position." She just nodded and pulled the marine out of the side seat as Jacob removed the driver. They laid both the bodies next to each other with arms crossed. With the deed done, Jacob and Elli pulled the hog from it's resting place and tested the engine. It started.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 01:21 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

a sniper round slammed into the elites face. the grunts immediately took cover.however,the powerful sniper rounds easily penetrated the cover and blasted the grunts. a jackal sniper looked around, searching for David, but could not find him."bang" the jackal lost its face.
David smiled in success
he looked for the recently fixed radio. "this is David Fenta, i need immediate evac, transmitting coordinates now"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 04:09 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Warning woops

Originally posted by darkxbox
a sniper round slammed into the elites face. the grunts immediately took cover.however, the powerful sniper rounds easily penetrated the cover and blasted the grunts. a jackal sniper looked around, searching for David, but could not find him."bang" the jackal lost its face.
David smiled in success
he looked for the recently fixed radio. "this is David Fenta, i need immediate evac, transmitting coordinates now"

sorry, just read the rest and realized that elites and grunts are our allies . Just make it like this,

"a sniper round slammed into the brutes face. the jackals immediately took cover.however,the powerful sniper rounds easily penetrated the cover and blasted the jackals. a jackal sniper looked around, searching for David, but could not find him."bang" the jackal lost its face.
David smiled in success
he looked for the recently fixed radio. "this is David Fenta, i need immediate evac, transmitting coordinates now" "

*SPOILER ALERT*
In Halo 3 grunts and hunters are still your enemies,it was only that small group on delta halo that were allies to the humans. Just lettin' you know.

Last edited by Unbias3d on Nov 27th, 2007 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 10:00 PM
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

yes I know
the elites are our allies though, as well as several grunts that still follow them

there are no hunters in this RPG......at least for the moment, so that shouldnt be a problem

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:47 PM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Originally posted by archangel01
yes I know
the elites are our allies though, as well as several grunts that still follow them

there are no hunters in this RPG......at least for the moment, so that shouldnt be a problem

ur confusing me

wtevr ,just get on with the rpg,noone else has posted since the 23d of november.

Last edited by Unbias3d on Dec 10th, 2007 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 09:55 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

im leavin this deadbeat rp. if you guys come back sometime ,let me know

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:43 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((dead))

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 04:31 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

"this is sparten 228 my hornet is inbound on your position and will be there momenterly"

simon took off his sparten helmet and swung the hornet down to the waste land of the past battle looking David Fenta

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 01:57 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((a. you cant have a spartan. b you have to post your character in the signup. c this rp is dead.d noone rps here anymore))

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 12:43 PM