KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E05 - Fight or Flight

S02E05 - Fight or Flight
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

awwww, the episodes keep getting worse and worse...

i think it has mostly to do with the script, cause if i muted it and add libbed it was much better.

does this work?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 07:01 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
awwww, the episodes keep getting worse and worse...

i think it has mostly to do with the script, cause if i muted it and add libbed it was much better.

Teh **** are you smoking? This episode was AWESOME. Matt/Nathan nightmare sequence made the entire episode for me.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 07:22 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

maybe its just me and my sister and all of our friends then?....

i dont know, i cant get into it anymore....

does this work?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 07:26 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
maybe its just me and my sister and all of our friends then?....

i dont know, i cant get into it anymore....

Must be. The show is getting better and better for me.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 07:34 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Tattoo
Agreed. Forever is smokin' something.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 07:44 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yea Heroes is awesome and this season is developing the potential to top last season quickly.

If you don't like it well, to each their own and just quit watching.

I for one love. Its the only thing on TV I have to see anymore. And trust me I use to be a huge television junky.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 03:29 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I do think Forever has a slight point here. Heroes is playing a dangerous game in my mind; there is a limit to how many enigma's they can try and place before the audience gets bored and craves the answer no longer.

Think about the amount of cliffhangers thtat are being handled in each episode of season 2, I won't name them as it could spoil someones enjoyment of the show, but really, if the writers haven't got an ace up their sleeve to tie up these meandering ends, then the audience will get bored. Saying that, Fight or Flight had some great moments, balancing devotion to new chararcters with some fun old characters.

Just don't jump down someones throat because they're getting bored of Heroes being withholding, it is off putting for some people.

Just my two pennies.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:00 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by InnerRise
Um...okay....didn't really say it wasn't.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....
THen that should be reason enough for her to act like that towards him.... its her dad...

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:25 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I sorta liked this episode, but I can understand why some people are getting bored with it. So far, it's like every episode is just setting the scene - introducing all the characters and all the plots. And this is episode 5 already, so it's understandable why people are saying they would like this series to get a move on.

Like I said, I sorta liked this episode, but there isn't much to rave about it. While I'm not bored with it, and while there is some action in it, I really crave a long, big, hectic full-on fight scene.

I want ACTION!

I want to see superheroes flying and leaping around and beating the crap out of supervillains (or vice versa). Or just Peter and Sylar facing off. Or WHOEVER! Just gimme some ACTION!

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 09:45 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
THen that should be reason enough for her to act like that towards him.... its her dad...
Umm.....didn't say it wasn't reason enough, not that I'm saying it was.

If you have a question, ask it. Stop assuming.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 10:08 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Umm.....didn't say it wasn't reason enough, not that I'm saying it was.

If you have a question, ask it. Stop assuming.

Who said i have a question?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 10:28 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I hated the lack of sound effects that went with Kristen Bell's Electric Power.

Did anybody notice her break from character when she whined very briefly on the phone to her "DADDY" that she wouldn't do it again? (Kill someone)

shes way to young to be in charge
When I say "break from character", I mean the tough, in control persona she had during the rest of the episode. Could have almost mistaken her for the one in charge.........until that moment.

What im saying, shes still a evil badass from what ive seen, but the "break from character" should have been predictable.. i mean, its not like shes in charge of the company, she has to answer to someone.. i still think shes pretty badass

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 10:32 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
What im saying, shes still a evil badass from what ive seen, but the "break from character" should have been predictable.. i mean, its not like shes in charge of the company, she has to answer to someone.. i still think shes pretty badass
I wasn't aware that anything of her origin was stated on the show. We learned nothing about her or this company, at least to my knowledge.

So based on the show and what was provided to us through the show is what my post was based on.

And how her "break from character", for lack of a better way of saying it, could have been predictable is BEYOND ME.

At what point of the show before her phone call did you say to yourself........."You know what......she's going to whine just a bit somewhere in this episode."?

And I feel you're kind of blowing my statement out of proportion. I don't want people thinking that I have a problem with it or I'm highly upset with it. It was just an observation.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:01 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I never said it was predictable that she was gunna whine about something something during this episode, but i knew for a fact that she wasnt in charge.. and somehow (Just like HRG) she not really the one in control therefore most likely shes going to lose her short rep as being a badass...

might not have been predictable to you, but this is what i was thinking..

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:08 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know what........forget it....I really have not been privy to what you've been getting at this whole time.

If you have a question ask, b/c pretty much you've been assuming what my post meant and have been wrong.

I made an observation. It's not this serious.

If there is a main point to your posts as it pertains to my post, post it. If not just forget it b/c this is going nowhere.

Last edited by InnerRise on Oct 24th, 2007 at 11:16 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:14 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I guess so, I still don't know why you keep asking me if i have a question

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:14 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

To me it wasn't a break from character - it was pretty obvious from the beginning that she was muscle, and not someone in charge.

In fact, it was very similar to the relationship between Claire and HRG - sometimes Claire is completely bad-ass, but when her daddy talks she still listens (mostly).

So for me it wasn't a break from character - in fact, just the opposite: I thought that small scene actually ADDED to the depth of her character, revealing quite a lot about her.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:39 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I think the fact that "Daddy" is high enough up in the Company for him to be handing out assignments is more cause for concern than her working on her own. This means things could get personal.

Only thing that interests me at the moment is the plot, these new characters just aren't doing it for me.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:58 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sure once the 2 spanish speaking "Heroes" make it to New York and start interacting with the rest of the main cast that they'll become more intriguing to some people.

I'm liking the girl though and I'm very interested in finding out exactly what her power is.

She'll become a beast once she learns how to control it....if she learns how to control it. (I'm speaking of the one that cries black tears and kills all around her.)

I'm curious as to if her brother's power only pertains to absorbing her power or others as well and how that would exactly work. His power could turn out to be rather dull. We'll see.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 12:06 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Tattoo

I actually spoke to some people on here who weren't getting into the second season. But I love the way it's shaping up and the episodes can't come quick enough for me.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 01:30 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote