KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Which Symbiote would you have

Which Symbiote would you have
Started by: Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I am Right

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 01:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

You are Wrong

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 01:37 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

There was the Symbiote action figure named Phage and he was the murky one SO DON'T CORRECT ME

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 01:38 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Not in the Manual and...
Wait why Am I fighting you hahaahaha man
Listen I am going to say this only once, I am Dropping this conversation whatever you want to call him fine I don't care let other people make there mind's up, I don't want to fall out or argue with you, I just want to chat to people who are interested in the same thing as me, there are more important things to talk about, Do what you want I don't mind the Real reason I have had this conversation with you is because of the Lack of respect you showed me in your first post since I don't even know you, I would have been courteous enough to address you politely but I see that is not your way, Talk about what you want now, You are Not MG so I am not going to bash you (like you did to me) or insult you but if you want to continue fine I don't care it will only show others your ignorance, Now I have forgot the other post's I suggest you do to if you want to change the topic and except my apology then this is what I ask you Which Symbiote would you have?, if not then farewell.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 01:46 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

So Kiekan if you are willing to forget and accept
Which Symbiote would you have

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 01:48 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

I would have Venom, duh. Hmm, I wonder what it would be like if Black Cat...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 05:26 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

what

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 05:41 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Eh, if either Hybrid or Scream bonded with her. Hybrid, because that seems interesting.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 06:21 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Scream is with Donna Diago

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 06:44 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

I know, just seperate them from their hosts and see what happens and stuff or something

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:58 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Oh and they would go to look for them.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:01 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

No, I mean give them to different hosts and stuff.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:03 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

How about keep them their first host's, tell my why would the Scream sym seperate from Donna

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:06 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Uhh, lets just focus on what I said.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:07 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Why would scream leave donna, I will agree if you tell me why

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:08 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

I'm just saying what might it be like if the syms left there hosts and bonded with new ones. Thats all.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:11 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

That would not be good just look at venom

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:14 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Ok, different hosts that won't screw up the characters.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:15 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Give me one

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:16 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

HOLY CRAP! ITS GENERAL LENKO! I'LL GIVE YOU THE STUPID BROWN SYMBIOTE THAT I THINK TOTALLY SUCKS!!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 06:19 PM