KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E06 - The Line

S02E06 - The Line
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

amagad!!! 2 hours 20 mins!

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 01:46 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Wow, New york needs to stop betting pwned

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 05:02 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

seriously. always new york. i thought they woulda ended that trend with the bomb

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 05:07 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

you know, i dont think its just new york, it said 93% of the worlds population is dead...

Is it just me or is heroes repeating itself?

Destroy the virus save the world..

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 05:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Peter teleported, then?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 06:35 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

To answer Rex's question, he time-traveled.

Mair, it's not just you. I totally agree that they should make up some new ideas but the repetition is still working for them, however.

I also wouldn't mind seeing other locations that plays a major part in the story line.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 06:42 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I wouldn't mind if the repetition lessened.

And it seems that Niki is there to "ensure that there are no misunderstandings" with her enhanced strength...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 06:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

So is the chic who causes diseases(black tears) the cause or does sylar get her power? or is it the virus mohinder is worried about? whatever it is, it looks bad

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 03:21 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

If it killed that much of the population, it's probably going to be the virus rather than Maya. That seems to have a much better chance of being spread nationwide.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 03:58 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

HRG is a badass, agreed? Even though hes back to his evil ways

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 05:39 PM
The Big O
The Original O

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
I wouldn't mind if the repetition lessened.

And it seems that Niki is there to "ensure that there are no misunderstandings" with her enhanced strength...
I don't like the repetition either, I was just saying that it's still making the show good.

I hate the fact that Niki is working with the company again.

Originally posted by celestialdemon
If it killed that much of the population, it's probably going to be the virus rather than Maya. That seems to have a much better chance of being spread nationwide.
IDK about the virus. It could be Maya's power. The preview for next week's episode said that evil unleashed it and that good has to stop it. What is Sylar did get Maya's power and used it to the best of it's abilities? I don't think that the virus is evil...Unless someone harnessed it no expression

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 05:40 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Well they were headed to newyork... i thought they agreed to not use the virus? then again it is the company

and i agree niki working with the company is lame... she needs to be liked already instead of hated again

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 05:43 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Ordained
I don't like the repetition either, I was just saying that it's still making the show good.

I hate the fact that Niki is working with the company again.

IDK about the virus. It could be Maya's power. The preview for next week's episode said that evil unleashed it and that good has to stop it. What is Sylar did get Maya's power and used it to the best of it's abilities? I don't think that the virus is evil...Unless someone harnessed it no expression

It's the virus. Here's the official preview for the next episode.

!!!DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ON THE NEXT EPISODE!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
Nov. 5
2.7 OUT OF TIME
WHILE SEVERAL HEROES FACE OFF AGAINST THE "NIGHTMARE MAN," PETER LEARNS JUST HOW DEADLY THE VIRUS CAN BE -- When one of his forgotten abilities suddenly manifests, Peter and Caitlin get thrown into a crisis situation, and learn first-hand just how deadly the mysterious virus striking people with abilities can be. Suresh, Matt, Nathan, Niki and Bob band together to fend off the "nightmare man's" attack. Despite Claire's best efforts to keep them apart, West learns that the man who kidnapped him as a child is her father. Meanwhile, in feudal Japan, Hiro and Kensei's legendary journey takes a dramatic, final turn.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 06:06 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Looking good, i hope the focus on peter more, im sick of seeing those 2 min screen time for him

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 06:36 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bennett is, officially, the greatest badass on that show. He kicks more ass than Peter and doesn't even have powers (once again establishing that Bennett > Peter in the intelligence category -- and it's not close).

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 10:19 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

haha true... dammit.

but I believe that peter pwns more in 5 years gone

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 10:37 PM
exanda kane

Peter? Oh, you meant Neo? Sorry, I really did not have a clue, lost me there.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:05 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Neo... HAHAHA not even close... His acting wasnt shitty

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I think the resembelance to Neo was intentional, as was discussed around the time of 5 Years Gone in the old main thread. "Apocalyptic" future, a central hero trying to right the wrongs, he possesses great power...it makes sense.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:18 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

It was just a trench coat, he didnt have the glasses or anything.. and he was more badass..

even hiro had one on didnt he?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:24 PM